This post includes affiliate links from the Amazon Associates program, which means that I make a commission if a purchase is made after clicking through a link. I value your trust and only recommend products that I truly love.
Amazon Prime is basically my second home. It feels like I’m making an Amazon order at least a few times a week (if not every single day haha), and whether I’m restocking on paper towels or shopping for new home decor, a fashion item or two always tend to sneak in my order. You guys know I love sharing the best things I’ve purchased from Amazon Prime to help you find the best of the best from Amazon, and today I’m sharing the best women’s clothes I’ve bought on Amazon Prime to help you restock your closet without blowing your budget.
I actually own and love all of the items in today’s post, and everything shown is EXTREMELY affordable. Simply click the images or text below to shop your favorites. I’ll be adding new items to this post as I buy them, so be sure to bookmark this page OR bookmark my Amazon shop to stay up-to-date with things I’m buying from Amazon Prime! You can also scroll to the bottom of this page to see all of my previous Amazon favorites posts. Happy shopping, friends!
What to Buy on Amazon Prime: Women’s Clothes
1. Casual Short Sleeve Maxi Dress (available in tons of colors): This dress has great reviews, and more importantly, it’s extremely comfortable AND extremely flattering on a variety of body types. The fabric is great, and you could easily wear this dress with sandals or sneakers for running errands or with heels and a great lipstick for date night. It’s a must-buy!
2. Soft Leather Tote Bag with Tassel (available in tons of colors): I’ve owned and used this bag for over a year now, and I love it more with each passing month. It’s crazy affordable, and the simple but chic design looks great with every outfit I own. It fits my laptop and all of my daily necessities, and it’s extremely durable. I am not gentle with my handbags, and this tassel handbag basically looks brand new even though it’s been thrown around by myself and my daughters. Great everyday handbag and would also make a great affordable gift idea!
3. Sleeveless V-Neck Button Down Swing Dress: I am currently wearing this dress as I type up this post. It’s comfortable enough to be a nightgown and is just a great everyday dress. Note: the buttons are cute but not functional.
4. Spaghetti Strap Button Down Top (available in a ton of colors): I wear this top all the time. It’s lightweight and looks great with just about everything. I tend to wear it with jeans and this Amazon cardigan the most (see it styled in my Amazon fashion try-on session here), and I will definitely be ordering it in more colors soon!
5. Shaping Pull-On Skinny Jeans (available in 3 inseam lengths and multiple colors): When I saw that these jeans had 13.6k nearly 5-star reviews, I knew I had to order them. The reviews are correct. They’re extraordinarily comfortable in addition to having a flattering fit and great price point. They come in multiple colors AND multiple multiple inseam lengths. My only tiny gripe is that the jeans aren’t super tight around the ankles, but that’s just my personal preference with skinny jeans.
With that being said, I wear these jeans several times a week and love them! I’m 5’3, got the 27″ inseam, and it’s an ankle-length cut on me. I tend to wear the bottom slightly rolled up as a style choice for ankle-length jeans and also to make the ankle fit a bit tighter. I’ll be ordering the 29″ inseam next, so I’ll keep you posted. Great everyday jeans!
6. 4-Pack Lightweight Bras for Lounging (available in several color combos): These were suggested to me by Amazon, and I immediately ordered them. I’ll be honest – I hate wearing bras, so I’m always up to try something that claims to be a super comfortable bra. These are thin, soft, and great for wearing everyday around the house or running errands. They do run rather small, so I’d highly recommend going up at least one size from what the size chart suggests.
7. 4-Pack Skinny Belts with Gold Buckle: Ok, this belt set is one of my favorite Amazon Prime purchases to date! I saw Marnie (aka MsGoldGirl) talking about these in one of her videos, and I immediately added them to my cart. They are GENIUS. They have a gorgeous gold buckle in the front, and the back allows you to tighten the waist. But here’s the best part, the entire belt lies completely flat around your waist in the front AND back. No weird straps to hide. Seriously, you need this belt set, and you will not believe how affordable it is.
8. Memory Foam Fluffy Slippers with Anti-Slip Bottom (available in several colors): I wear these slippers every dang day. They’re comfortable, have anti-slip bottom so they can technically be worn inside and outside, and they are affordable to boot. A must-have!
10. Comfortable Wire-free Bra (available in many colors): I love this bra. It has 3.4k nearly 5-star reviews for a reason. It’s affordable and extremely comfortable. It doesn’t have underwires (hallelujah!), and it’s just super duper comfortable. Perfect amount of light padding to hide what needs to be hidden without adding bulk. Love!
11. “No Muffin Top” 3-Pack Hipster Underwear: The name says everything – as do the 6.2k nearly 5-star reviews on Amazon Prime. These are seriously comfortable underwear. They have a great waistband, and they don’t ride up. Plus, they’re extremely affordable. I’ve already bought two sets!
Click to Shop The Best Clothes on Amazon Prime
The Best Amazon Prime Fashion
12. Sleeveless Ruffle Plaid Dress (available in several colors): This dress is yet another Marnie recommendation, and once again, she knocked it out of the park! This dress is SO adorable, and I love it even more cinched with these belts. The fabric is also very lightweight and breezy in the heat, so it’s perfect for spring and summer!
13. Water Resistant Nylon Tote Bag (available in several colors): This dress is INCREDIBLE, and I really don’t know why more people aren’t talking about it. It looks very, very similar to a certain handbag that’s 3-4x the price of this one, and in my opinion, it’s just as cute. The material is a very thick and water-resistant nylon, and it has a nice faux-leather piece that button in the front as well as faux leather handles. It’s really well-made for the price, and it’s just a great everyday bag. I love mine and will definitely buy more as gifts!
14. Off The Shoulder Dress (available in several prints): I just got this dress in the mail last week, and I’m already in love. It’s SO adorable, and very comfortable in warm weather. The off-the-shoulder fit is extremely flattering too. I’m so tempted to buy another in a different print!
15. Round Sunglasses: These sunglasses have been one of my favorites for years. I’ve featured them in so many posts, and they’re still going strong! I’ve all but stopped buying sunglasses from anywhere other than Amazon because you really can’t beat the prices! Why pay designer prices when you can get the same look for less?
16. Lightweight Long Sleeve Open Front Cardigan (see it styled in my Amazon try-on session here): This cardigan has been a favorite of mine since last year. I styled it in my Amazon try-on haul post, and I wear it all the time! It is absolutely perfect for spring through fall because it’s incredibly lightweight. I live in Florida, and I could definitely wear this to a spring or summer event in the heat because it’s breathable and SO lightweight. It doesn’t make you hot, but it provides the perfect amount of extra coverage. Perfect if you need something to cover up a sundress, or if you want a great work outfit staple!
17. High Waist Workout Leggings (available in a variety of colors): I bought these leggings last year, and I’ve worn them a few times a week since. They’re comfortable, and they STAY IN PLACE. You don’t have to constantly pull them up when you’re walking or working out, and they don’t stretch out. Great quality workout or running errands leggings for the price!
19. Starburst Dangle Drop Earrings (also available in silver and a combo pack): I’m the type of person that when I find a style I love, I want to buy it in every color. I found this exact style of earrings at another retailer a few years ago and fell in love, but they were over $30 a pair. This style is the exact same thing for a third of the price. Such a steal, and these are STUNNING with any outfit!
20. Oversized Bracelet Keychain with Tassel (available in tons of colors): I use this bracelet keychain every single day. It makes finding your keys a breeze, and more importantly, you can just slip it around your wrist when you’re going in/out of the car or store. SO convenient and such a great gift idea too!
21. Racerback Sports Bra (available in several colors + multipacks): I’m trying to get back into working out (Amazon activewear haul coming soon!), and so I’ve been on the hunt for sports bras. This one had AMAZING reviews on Amazon, so I gave it a try. It’s honestly extremely comfortable and perfect for what I need; however, I’m not running marathons or anything haha!
22. Pearl Hoop Earrings: I’m such a fan of these pearl hoops. Classy and just the perfect addition to any outfit. They’ll never go out of style!
23. No-Show Non-Slip Socks Set (available in several colors): No-show socks are a must-have, but most brands are really annoying and slide off your feet. This style stays in place without being uncomfortable. This is another great brand that we’ve bought and LOVED!
24. Striped Cardigan (available in several colors) – see it styled in my Amazon try-on session here: This striped cardigan has been a favorite of mine since last fall. I styled it in my Amazon try-on haul post, and I’ve worn it so many times since. SUPER adorable for fall but great for lounging around the house too because it’s not too heavy or too warm. This one ALWAYS sells out in the fall, so order it now while it’s still in stock!
25. 3/4-Sleeve Faux Wrap Dress (available in several patterns & colors) + short-sleeve version available too: I’ve owned this dress for several years, and I still wear it all the time. You can see my style it here in my Amazon work dresses post. It’s extremely comfortable and nursing-friendly too!
26. Leather Tassel Keychain (available in several colors): This is another keychain I’ve owned and loved for years. In fact, I bought a bunch for Christmas gifts a few years ago, and they were a big hit! SO cute and makes finding your keys in your purse so much easier.
27. Soft Yoga Wrap Sweater (available in several colors): Guys, I love this sweater. I love it. I know it doesn’t look like much, but it’s so dang cute and comfortable in person. And it has thumbholes!!! You don’t have to wear them obviously, but if you’re someone who is constantly cold like me, it’s a lifesaver for keeping your hands warm without stretching out your sweater. You can see me wear it in my Amazon try-on haul post!
28. Oversized Cat Eye Sunglasses: These have to be my most-worn sunglasses ever! Such a timeless style, and they’re flattering on everyone!
Click to Shop Affordable Amazon Prime Clothes
Be sure to bookmark this page because I’ll be adding more of the best Amazon Prime fashion finds as I buy them, and you can always shop all of my Amazon favorites on my Amazon shop. I’ll also be doing a try-on haul with all of the items listed above (except for the underwear haha) this week on Instagram stories, so be sure to follow me at @ashleybrookenicholas!
Want more Amazon finds?
The Best Things I’ve Purchased on Amazon: Beauty Finds
The Best Home Decor + Home Items on Amazon (I own everything in the post)
Try-on Haul Featuring Items from Amazon (see me try on some of the items in today’s post)
30 Amazing Baby Products on Amazon (Again, I own and love everything!)
What YOU’RE Loving on Amazon (what my readers are buying the most from Amazon)
Best Summer Fashion on Amazon Prime Under $50
Feminine Spring Fashion on Amazon Under $50
More Spring Fashion Under $50 on Amazon Prime
The Best Office-Appropriate Dresses on Amazon Prime
Cute Amazon Fashion Under $50
Best Amazon Fashion for Summer Under $50