Best Home Products I’ve Purchased on Amazon Prime
I’ll admit it. I place an alarming amounts of weekly (ok, daily) orders on Amazon Prime. With a baby and toddler at home, it’s often easier to just place an Amazon order versus going to the store, and the prices also tend to be lower online. While my bank account may not be happy about my Amazon habit, it does come in handy as a useful research tool for you! My Amazon posts always seem to be my most popular posts, so I’ll be sharing my best finds on a weekly basis to hopefully help you find some useful items and save you time and money!
Today I’m sharing the best home products on Amazon Prime. I’ve purchased and thoroughly tested every single one of these items myself, and I firmly believe they’re worth the money. In fact, there are several items on the list that I’ve repurchased multiple times for my home or for gifts! Keep reading to learn which home products you should order today on Amazon Prime!
The Best Home Products on Amazon Prime
1. Amazon Echo Show: I’ve held off from buying any of the Amazon devices for years. For whatever reason, I just didn’t think I needed one. Well, then I bought one, and man, this thing is pretty cool. It’s a great size, can be used simply as a clock if wanted during the day, and you can use for SO many things. Lost your phone underneath a pile of laundry or need to make a call while you’re cleaning up? Just ask Alexa to make a call – you can even do video calls. Want to take a peek at your baby’s nursery, Ring doorbell, or security cameras? No problem, just ask Alexa.
There’s a million more uses, but the bottom line is simple. I love being able to do just about anything with a simple command without leaving my bed. I can run through my laundry list of anxiety-causing issues before I go to bed without draining my phone battery. It’s amazing. CLICK HERE to buy an Amazon Echo Show.
2. Set of 2 Beige Fabric Dining Chairs: I looked for this style of dining chair EVERYWHERE and couldn’t find any options in my price range. I happened to stumble onto this listing on Amazon two years ago, and it’s been one of my favorite home decor purchases in our home! The chairs are great quality, assemble easily (you do NOT need the “expert assembly”), and are well-priced. We own six of these chairs (comes as a set of two) and would happily buy more if we ever needed them. CLICK HERE to buy these gorgeous dining chairs.
3. Set of 2 Buffalo Check Pillowcases (available in a variety of colors): I love changing out our throw pillows, but I HATE spending a fortune on them. I also hate wasting tons of space storing them. That’s why I love these removable pillowcases. I simply buy these pillow inserts, and then I buy different pillowcases. This setup allows me to easily store the pillowcases all together in a small box when I want to rotate them, AND I can throw them in the wash if they get dirty! These cream and white buffalo check pillowcases look so cute in our living room, and they also come in a variety of other colors. Oh, and they have over 2k nearly 5-star reviews on Amazon! CLICK HERE to buy these affordable buffalo check pillowcases + CLICK HERE to buy the matching pillow inserts.
4. Ivory and Gold Velvet Hangers: I’ve shared these hangers time and time again because I love them so much! I’ve now replaced all of my hangers with these bad boys, and I couldn’t be happier. They’re sturdy, have a slim profile to maximize storage, and the gold hooks are so pretty! CLICK HERE to buy these affordable white and gold hangers.
5. Folex Carpet Stain Remover: This stuff rocks. We have three white rugs in our home – a home we share with a toddler and a baby. Let’s just say we go through a lot of stain remover. This stuff has over 5k nearly 5-star reviews on Amazon! CLICK HERE to buy this bestselling carpet stain remover.
6. Rotating Acrylic Beauty Organizer: I’ve posted about this acrylic organizer in my all-time favorite Amazon purchases post, and it continues to be a favorite in my home. It organizes my skincare products perfectly, and I love that you can adjust the shelves to make them the perfect height for your products. CLICK HERE to buy this highly-rated acrylic organizer!
7. Mulberry Silk Pillowcase: I am a huge, huge fan of silk pillowcases. In fact, I’ve switched over almost all of our pillows over to a silk pillowcase. They’re so soft and silky, and they’re better for your skin and hair! After dropping an obscene amount of money on a few silk pillowcases, I knew it wasn’t sustainable – even though I LOVE them. I found these affordable silk pillowcases that have almost 5k nearly 5-star reviews on Amazon, bought a bunch for our home and for gifts, and I’ve been using them ever since! CLICK HERE to shop this affordable silk pillowcase.
8. Jet Tub Cleaner: So here’s the thing. I hate jacuzzi tubs, but we have a jacuzzi tub in our house. I’m forced to use said tub because the only other tub we have is right next to my toddler and baby’s rooms, so I can’t bathe at night without risking waking them up. So I use the jacuzzi tub that I hate without the jets on. But guess what? Regardless they get NASTY quickly, and they are even nastier to clean. That’s why I literally hit order faster than I ever had when I found this stuff on Amazon.
You basically fill up the tub, pour this stuff in, turn on the jets, and let it work its magic for 15 minutes. Then you drain and rinse out the gunk and try not to look at how disgusting it is haha. Cheap, easy, effective, and wayyyyy less gross than doing it yourself! CLICK HERE to buy this jet tub cleaner with 4.6k nearly 5-star reviews on Amazon!
9. Rug Grippers: These things are awesome. Basically they’re double-sided tape that sticks your rug to your floor, so that it won’t slip and slide. But here’s the kicker: they don’t damage your floors (we’ve used them on our wood floors, and they removed easily without residue), and the sticky surface can be renewed with a quick swipe of water if it loses stickiness after a rug is moved. We use them on all of the loose rugs in our house and continually buy more as we buy more rugs! CLICK HERE to buy our favorite rug grippers.
10. Stacking Acrylic Organizer Drawers (available in multiple sizes): I’ve seen my friend Teresa talk about these acrylic drawers so many times, and I FINALLY ordered them. As usual, Teresa was 100% right! They’re awesome. I bought both sizes, and I will definitely be ordering more! CLICK HERE to buy these acrylic organizer drawers.
11. Stainless Steel Straw Set: This was a simple purchase. I wanted metal straws for my Yeti tumbler, and this set was cheap and highly-rated on Amazon. It comes with eight straws and two cleaning brushes, and they’re great. Not glamorous, but hey, they work! CLICK HERE to buy this highly-rated metal straw set.
12. Adjustable Memory Foam Pillow: This pillow has over 14k nearly 5-star reviews on Amazon for a reason. It’s just. You can adjust the amount of “fluff” inside the pillow to make it your perfect pillow, so that you can get more sleep each night. I bought it for my husband and grandmother as Christmas presents a few years ago, and it’s been a major hit. Very comfortable! CLICK HERE to check out this best-selling pillow.
13. Force of Nature Starter Kit: With a toddler and an infant chewing on anything and everything they can get their hands on, I’m always looking for more gentle and safe cleaning options. With that being said, I’m also not a fan of nasty germs all over my house and our things. When I saw the promo for Force of Nature, I kinda flipped out. It’s as effective as bleach at killing germs (even norovirus), but it’s safe enough to use on a baby’s pacifier. That point alone sealed the deal for me because there’s nothing worse than dropping your baby’s paci on the floor of a restaurant without a backup. Now I can just take a little spray bottle of this cleaning solution and clean baby toys and things on the spot.
So how does it work? Basically you buy the starter kit, put water in the container, add a vial of the cleaning concentrate, plug the machine in, and let it cook. After a few minutes, the solution is complete, and you can transfer it into the included spray bottle. It’s honestly pretty cool and fun to do, and I just love knowing I can wipe off our tables, cabinets, kids toys, everything/anything without having to worry about my kids accidentally licking a surface with some sor t of chemical-laden cleaner on it. Does it replace every cleaner on the market? No, but it can do a whole lot. I’m finding new uses for it everyday, and I LOVE that it’s safe around kids. Apparently the public agrees, because it has nearly 5-star reviews on Amazon! CLICK HERE to buy the Force of Nature starter kit on Amazon or head to their website.
14. Jumbo Zipper Storage Cubes with Clear Windows: I love these zipper storage bags because they’re collapsible, so you can easily store extras without taking up extra space. They’re flexible and really hold a TON of stuff.
15. 40 oz Insulated Tumbler with Handle and Straw: These are my new favorite insulated tumblers. They have a big capacity for your drink, keep everything super cold, AND they’re dishwasher-safe AND fit in your car’s cupholder! I own these in three colors!
16. Luxury Gel Pillows: The best pillows I’ve bought in a long, long time, and they’re not crazy expensive! The best way I can describe them is they’re soft and fluffy without collapsing all the way down when you lay on them. So they offer support without being firm, and they’re great no matter how you sleep at night. Plus, they don’t seem to get as warm as some of our other pillows at night. Truly love these!
17. Drawer Divider Organizers: I love a good drawer organizer – especially for baby and kids clothes and underwear. Really any type of small clothing works well for these organizers! I probably have six to eight sets of these organizers across my kids’ closets and my dresser, and they keep everything neat and tidy with minimal effort. Be sure to measure your drawers before ordering a set because you’ll want to make sure you can fit as many organizers as possible in each drawer with the least amount of extra space.
I also own and use this drawer divider organizer set. It is slightly wider than the set linked above, but it’s the same basic shapes. It also has a zipper underneath each organizer which makes it a bit sturdier. Because of the extra storage space and the zipper, this set is a bit more expensive, but I do really like it! I’d recommend either of these sets whole-heartedly – just depends what will fit best in your drawers.
18. Soft Brush Attachment for Vacuum Cleaner: I am obsessed with GoCleanCo and her cleaning wisdom. I saw her and her team use this vacuum brush attachment enough times over the past year to truly convince me that I needed it, and I’m so happy I bought it!
I use this attachment on the vacuum linked below (my non-floor vacuum that I use for cleaning up anything/everything else), but you can use it on most vacuums- just check dimensions before ordering. My favorite uses are vacuuming air vents up high (SO much dust), countertops, baseboards, blinds, and so much more. Truly makes cleaning easier for me.
19. Small Bagless Vacuum Cleaner: This is another GoCleanCo recommendation. We use a Dyson Animal V8 as our main floor vacuum, but it’s heavy, doesn’t fit into small nooks and crannies, and I couldn’t use it to clean up high. This lightweight and affordable vacuum isn’t amazing for floors just based on how it’s constructed, but it’s AMAZING for everything else.
The suction is great, and you can use the tube by itself or with the included attachment – or the one I linked above that’s amazing! It’s lightweight and compact enough that I can store it upstairs in our linen closet, and I take it from room to room as I clean up. I clear clutter, then vacuum the surfaces and vents with the soft brush attachment linked above, and then move onto cleaning. Such a timesaver. Love the retractable cord and that I don’t have to use any vacuum bags. Love this little guy!
20. Adhesive Sticker Bluetooth Trackers: These Tile stickers are AMAZING. We have them on our remotes, our Air Pods, you name it. You simply stick them onto whatever you want to keep track of and take 15 seconds to link it to the coordinating app. When you lose track of the item, simply log onto the app and click find. It creates a sound that helps you find the item in seconds.
As a bonus feature, you can click a small button on the Tile itself, and it will make your cell phone ring even if it’s on silent. Can’t tell you what a lifesaver that is! GREAT gift idea too.
21. Best Stain Remover: I saw some crazy demos of this stuff on Instagram stories, and I had to check it out myself. Much to my surprise, the hype is REAL. OMG. I had a giant red stain on my white living room rug where my daughter spilled her Jello. I literally generously sprayed on this stain remover, walked away to get a wet rag to scrub the stain, walked back 30 seconds later, and the stain was completely gone. It’s actually kind of crazy. It’s quickly become one of our go-to stain removers, and I’ll definitely be buying a bottle of this for everyone on my Christmas list!
22. 10-Foot Ultra-Long Reinforced Phone Charging Cable: I love these charging cables so much. I’ve bought many as gifts and several for myself. I’m not gentle with this thing, and it usually lasts me at least a year. I also love that the knot at the end weighs down the cord, so it doesn’t easily slip off of tables/your bed when you’re charging. Plus, the cord itself is very durable and doesn’t break nearly as easily as other brands have for me. A must-have for me!
23. Lazy Susan with Removable Sections: I’m a huge fan of lazy susans in general for organizing, but I love that this version in particular has removable sections. It makes organizing small items so easy, and you can easily take out one section at a time as needed.
24. Portable Handheld Fan: This handheld fan is the best one I’ve ever owned! It’s lightweight, compact, extremely affordable, and packs a pretty good punch of cooling air for something so small. We own several and always have them in our bag since we live in Florida. PERFECT for kids too!
25. Mesh Zipper Pouch Set: We love, love, love these organizing pouches. They’re extremely affordable but WAY more durable than something like a Ziploc. They don’t rip or puncture easily, and they’re perfect for organizing small items. We use them in our kids playrooms, our bathrooms, with tools, you name it!
Click to Shop Top Rated Amazon Home Finds
More Amazon Finds Here:
The Best Clothes I’ve Purchased on Amazon
Best Things I’ve Purchased on Amazon: Part 1
30 Amazing Baby Products on Amazon Prime
What YOU’RE Loving on Amazon Prime: Beauty & Fashion Bestsellers
Best Summer Fashion on Amazon Under $50
Feminine Spring Fashion on Amazon Under $50
Best Spring Fashion Under $50 on Amazon Prime
The Best Office-Appropriate Dresses on Amazon