I’m 100% an Amazon Prime mom. If I can get something shipped to my doorstep instead of schlepping a toddler and a pregnant belly to the store in the 100-degree Florida heat, I will. I recently found a few new Amazon-exclusive brands that have completely blown me away, so I knew I wanted to put together a post with some of my favorite brands and products in one place for you! Happy shopping!
The Best Baby Products on Amazon Prime
1. Moon and Back by Hanna Andersson Baby/Toddler One-Piece Organic Cotton Footed Pajama (available in a variety of colors here): Ok, this brand is THE BOMB. The brand kindly sent over a surprise package with a few items from the line, and I was immediately blown away by the quality. Everything in the collection is made with a thick and soft fabric that reminds me of a thin and very soft sweatshirt. In addition to feeling great on baby’s skin, all of the products are great quality. We have the toddler version of these pajamas, and they have held up amazingly well to wear and washing. My daughter seriously wants to wear hers every single day, and I don’t blame her! I added this footed pajama to my Amazon cart the second I felt Summer’s pajamas, and I know baby girl will love it just as much as her big sister does. Click here to buy these footed pajamas.
2. Chewbeads Teething Necklace: When Summer started teething, I bought just about every teething toy on the market. Her favorite by far was this cute rainbow necklace. I’d simply wear it around my neck, and she’d grab it and chew on it throughout the day. It was also a great toy to keep her occupied while breastfeeding. Since it was always being chewed on, I loved that I could simply throw this necklace into the dishwasher at the end of the day to give a quick clean and sterilization. Click here to buy this cute teething necklace.
Travel Hack: This product is incredible for traveling with little ones! When we had extremely long flights to and from Hawaii and Alaska, I simply unhooked the necklace and attached as many baby items as I could fit – pacifiers, toys, etc, and it was the perfect way to keep Summer occupied for hours and hours of traveling. I’d sometimes even hang it on her stroller, so that she could play with the toys while we strolled through the airport. SUCH a lifesaver! So happy I saw this tip on Seersucker and Saddle‘s Instagram.
3. oogiebear – The Safe Baby Nasal Booger and Ear Cleaner: I know what you’re thinking. “I’ll NEVER be one of those parents who purchase instruments to pick their kid’s nose.” I was one of those people too – until I actually had a baby who was terribly congested. When you see your little ones uncomfortable, and there’s nothing you can do about it, I promise you that you will pick your kid’s nose. You just will! The oogiebear makes is so quick and easy, and you can just wash with hot water and soap to clean. Seriously, you need this thing! Click here to buy the oogiebear.
4. Baby Velvet Hangers (available in a variety of colors with different-colored metal hooks): I am a die-hard fan of these hangers! We use them in Summer’s room and the baby’s nursery, and I also use the adult-sized version of these hangers in my own closet. I love this brand in particular because the hangers are very thick and sturdy. I’ve purchased cheap versions at HomeGoods at the past, and they would break all the time. These hangers will not, and the price can’t be beat! I also love that the faux-velvet coating keeps tiny baby clothes from slipping off the hangers, and the thin design always me to maximize storage in our small closets. Click here to buy my favorite baby hangers.
5. Hope & Henry Girls’ Peter Pan Collar Seersucker Dress (available in baby and toddler sizing): Hope & Henry is one of my all-time favorite baby and kid’s clothing brands, and I’ve purchased so many of their designs for Summer on Amazon. I love this line because it’s well-made with timeless designs, and the price point is perfect for the quality/design. We bought this adorable little dress for Summer for our baby announcement / gender reveal (see all of the pictures here), and we’ve since had her to wear it to all sorts of events. If you’re looking for unique and well-made clothing, definitely check out this affordable line. They have designs for babies, toddlers, kids, and adults. Click here to shop this adorable seersucker dress.
6. Amazing Baby Muslin Swaddle Blanket | Floral Print* (available in a variety of colors and prints here): Amazing Baby has quickly become one of my all-time favorite baby brands on Amazon. They kindly sent over a package with some of their new products a few weeks ago, and I was completely in love from the moment I saw the gorgeous packaging. Each and every items is beautifully wrapped, and the design and quality of the products couldn’t be better – especially considering the affordable price point. If you’re looking for the perfect baby shower gift ideas or items for your newborn, you seriously need to check out the Amazing Baby page on Amazon.
Their muslin swaddle blankets have THE most beautiful designs. I’m so in love with this gorgeous floral design, and I can’t wait to show you how pretty it looks in baby girl’s nursery. I use muslin swaddle blankets like they’re going out of style when I have a newborn (can be used for swaddling, a blanket, a car seat or stroller cover, a clean surface for baby to lay on, etc), so I’m thrilled to have a collection of these fabulous designs from Amazing Baby. Stock up on these, mama! They’re SO good and extremely useful. Click here to buy our favorite muslin swaddle blankets on Amazon.
7. Safe Baby Nail File: Infant nails are just a pain to deal with. Their tiny fingers and toes have the SMALLEST nails ever, and it’s so hard to maneuver around them with scissors or clippers. Unfortunately, you can’t skip trimming their nails because little babies like to scratch their face at every given chance. I found one of these gentle baby nail files on Amazon when I was expecting Summer, and it was one of the best purchases I made. It has a tiny little buffing pad that vibrates, so you can gently buff away sharp ends off your baby’s nail as well as shorten the length.
The power of the nail file is so gentle that even if it makes direct contact with your baby’s skin, it will not cause any damage. I experimented putting it straight onto my face and skin, and it didn’t even cause redness. I’ve seen far too many little babies have cut skin or cuticles from parents trying to cut their nails (NOT blaming the parents – it is nearly impossible), and my pediatrician said it was a super common problem. I love that this type of nail file helped us prevent the problem with Summer. We’ve since lost our original nail file, so I just purchased this one to use with baby #2! Click here to buy this gentle baby nail file.
8. thinkbaby Sunscreen Stick: When your little one is old enough for sunscreen (always ask your pediatrician!), I couldn’t recommend the entire thinkbaby line highly enough. Their products smell great (very light orange scent), and I love that they contain physical vs chemical sunscreen ingredients that are gentle on baby’s skin. I’ve tried a bunch of physical sunscreens on myself and Summer, and this brand is our favorite in terms of price and effectiveness. It blends into the skin much easier than other brands, and the price is great compared to most physical sunscreens. I love the lotion formula for applying to the body, but this sunscreen stick makes applying sunscreen to your baby’s face without getting it in their eyes so quick and easy. A must-have for the entire family! Click here to buy our favorite sunscreen on Amazon.
9. Trumpette Baby Girls Sock Set (available in a variety of different designs here): I put this brand of socks in my original post on the best baby items for newborns to 1-year-olds (updated list coming VERY soon), and I still stand by my thoughts. These socks are the CUTEST baby socks in the world. They come in a variety of designs that resemble different style of shoes, and we own several of the varieties that feature the adorable bows. They are great quality, wash extremely well, and they make your baby’s outfit look oh-so-cute when they’re too little to keep shoes on their feet comfortably. Slightly more expensive than the average baby sock, but I’m telling you, they’re worth it. The pairs we bought for Summer were worn and washed dozens and dozens of times, and they still look brand new for baby girl #2! Click here to buy my favorite baby socks.
10. 20-Piece 6″ Grosgrain Ribbon Hair Bow Headbands: Baby headbands are expensive. So much so that Summer only had one headband for the first few months of her life… until I found this adorable set on Amazon. I was so worried what the quality would be like considering how many bows come in the set, but I was honestly blown away by the quality and value of this set! These hair bows are so, so cute, and the elastic is soft on baby’s head. Such an easy way to grow a collection of bows without blowing your budget. Click here to buy our favorite baby bows on Amazon.
11. Amazing Baby Welcome Baby Gift Set* (available in a variety of colors here): If you’re looking for the PERFECT baby shower gift idea or a great way to build a collection of newborn essentials for yourself, this gift set from Amazing Baby is your best bet. It includes three absolute essentials: one of their amazing swaddle blankets, a breathable and slightly thicker blanket, and a swaddle. I’ll be sharing how we store, use, and organize these items in baby girl’s nursery soon, but in the meantime, I highly recommended picking up this set. All of the items are amazing quality! Click here to buy the best baby gift set on Amazon.
12. Huggapod Infant Seat Cushion Support: Ok, I know this thing looks weird, but it’s actually kind of genius. It’s a padded cushion that you wrap around your infant to give them more support before they can sit and stand upright consistently. We used ours all the time in Summer’s jumper, but you can also use it in baby swings at the playground, the front seat in shopping carts, and more. We saw this item on Lynzy & Co originally, and we used it all the time when Summer was little! Click here to buy this infant seat cushion support.
13. Amazing Baby Transitional Swaddle Sack* (available in a variety of patterns here) : Some babies have very strong preferences for different types of swaddles, and Summer always preferred to use either muslin swaddle blankets or a transitional swaddle sack where she could keep her arms and hands by her face. This transitional swaddle sack from Amazing Baby would’ve worked great for her, and I was so impressed with the quality when it arrived in my mailbox.
It’s specifically designed to be used when baby can roll over and needs their arms out of the swaddle to push up. If they roll over and have their arms swaddled, the risk of SIDS increases greatly. This swaddle is the perfect solution! It comes in two sizes (0-3 months and 3-6 months), and I know that we’ll get SO much use out it once our little one arrives. If your baby is always breaking his/her arms out from a swaddle, definitely look into this transitional style. Sometimes having their arms by their head works much better! Click here to buy the best transitional baby swaddle on Amazon.
14. The Original Mommy Stroller Hook: I received this handy stroller hook from my stepmother at my baby shower, and I honestly didn’t know what it was at first. It’s turned out to be one of my most-used items of all time, and I just bought a few extra hooks to go on our new double stroller and to give to Summer’s grandparents to put on their strollers. Basically you attach the hook to your stroller, and you can use it to hold your purse, shopping bags, or anything/everything you need to hold. It instantly adds extra storage space to your stroller, and it makes shopping with a little baby SO much easier. You need this hook! Click here to buy my favorite stroller hook.
15. Sassy Baby Disposable Diaper Sacks: I actually had a credit from Amazon to use for free diapers / diaper supplies when I was pregnant for Summer thanks to purchases made from our baby registry, but unfortunately, I couldn’t use it to buy our preferred brands of diapers. While I was looking for products eligible for the credit, I noticed these diaper trash bags had INCREDIBLE reviews. I was curious, so I picked up a box. Oh my goodness, these guys are so handy! They’re the perfect size to hold a few diapers on an outing, and they magically control the odor so, so well. You can easily tie them up too, so they’re also AMAZING for storing dirty or wet clothing if your baby gets messy or has an accident while you’re out. I’ll be stocking up on even more of these bags before baby girl arrives. Click here to shop my favorite baby trash bags.
16. Amazing Baby Muslin Swaddle Blanket | Zebra Print* (available in a variety of colors and prints here): As I mentioned earlier, I am so in love with these swaddle blankets. This precious zebra print is so, so cute! Click here to buy this adorable muslin swaddle blanket in a variety of designs here.
Click To Shop My Favorite Amazon Baby Finds
17. 20-Piece Bow Elastic Headbands: This bow set is another must-have. It’s a slightly different bow design than the one I featured earlier in this post, but we love it just as much! Great quality, and the price is insanely low for twenty bows. Click here to buy this adorable baby bow headband set.
18. Moon and Back by Hanna Andersson Baby/Toddler 3-Pack Organic Cotton Jogger* (available in a variety of colors here): These little pants are our favorites for Summer because they’re so dang comfortable! The soft and thick material is gentle on her skin, and I just packed up another set in a smaller size for her baby sister. We wear them as daily wear AND as pajamas, and they hold up beautifully even with frequent wears and washings. Click here to shop the softest baby pants.
19. Playtex Slow Flow Nipple Variety Kit: As a first-time mom, I just assumed that the newborn bottle gift sets I received at my baby shower would actually be geared towards newborns. I was SO wrong. For some reason, lots of brands like to include medium flow nipples in their gift sets, which is way too fast for a newborn – especially if you’re planning on breastfeeding. In fact, if you ARE exclusively breastfeeding, I’d recommend using a slow flow nipple for as long as possible. Summer used hers for at least 9 months before moving up to a faster flow.
Long story short, part of the reason why I had trouble with breastfeeding at the beginning was due to using a medium-flow nipple too soon. Summer got used to getting a lot of milk without a lot of work, so she didn’t want to work to get her milk from her mama. As soon as we switched to slow flow, she immediately started latching better and getting less frustrated! Amazon has tons of nipple sets available for different brands, so be sure to try out your favorite brand. We used the Playtex Nurser bottles and nipples most often. Click here to shop this slow flow nipple variety set.
20. Hope & Henry Girls’ Lightweight Skater Dress (available in a variety of colors here): We have now purchased this adorable dress for Summer in two color combinations because it’s just so cute and comfy. As I mentioned earlier, you really can’t go wrong with any of Hope & Henry’s designs! Click here to shop this precious baby dress.
21. Amazing Baby Cotton Cellular Blanket* (available in a variety of colors here): Finding the ideal blanket for your baby can be tricky – especially if you have summer babies like me! This cotton blanket from Amazing Baby is going to be PERFECT for baby girl, who will be born right in the middle of a Florida summer with 100-degree+ heat. Even though it’s hot outside, I need something to keep her warm in the air conditioning. I love that this blanket is lightweight while still remaining cozy! Such a must-have for infants! Click here to shop this soft baby blanket.
22. Barefoot Dreams CozyChic Lite Infant Sock Set: You guys know I am obsessed (ok, crazy obsessed) with anything and everything Barefoot Dreams, so I was over-the-moon when I saw that they make baby socks now. Ryan and I LOVE their adult socks, so I knew we needed to get a set for baby girl. These tiny little socks are softer than soft, and they’re the coziest way to keep their little toes warm. Such a great baby shower gift idea too! Click here to shop the softest baby socks.
23. Amazing Baby Muslin Swaddle Blankets* (available in a variety of colors and prints here): Have you noticed a trend yet? I’m kind of a big fan of swaddle blankets. In my opinion, you honestly can’t have enough with an infant! We STILL use Summer’s swaddle blankets for a million and one reasons, and she’s two. They’re really such a necessity with babies and young kids. This gift set includes a few designs from Amazing Baby’s line, and I just love the quality and feel of the muslin material. Stock up on these! Click here to buy the best muslin swaddle blanket sets on Amazon.
24. Amazing Baby Swaddle Blanket with Adjustable Wrap* (available in a variety of patterns here): Summer was a bit of a houdini with swaddles when she was a newborn. No matter how tight I swaddled her, she’d quickly escape. I wish I had known about these handy swaddle wrap blankets that have velcro to keep baby tightly swaddled. I will DEFINITELY be using these with baby girl, and I can’t wait to tell you how it goes! For now, trust me when I say these are great quality material, and the designs are just too cute. Click here to shop the best adjustable wrap swaddle blankets on Amazon.
25. First 100 Lift-the-Flap Bilingual First Words: It’s impossible to start reading to your children too early. We started reading to Summer almost from the second she was born, and she developed a real interest in books by the time she was about three or four months old. One of her favorite books throughout the first year was this bilingual first words book. She loved looking and pointing at the pictures, hearing all of the words in multiple languages, and of course, flipping the little flaps inside the book. You will be SO shocked at how quickly they learn a few words from books like this one. Click here to shop our favorite English and Spanish first words book.
26. Moon and Back by Hanna Andersson Baby 5-Pack Organic Cotton Reversible Burp Cloth* (available in several patterns and plain white): Another Moon and Back item that knocks it out of the park! I was SO impressed with these burp cloths from the moment they arrived on my doorstep. They’re made of soft and thick material that resembles your favorite worn-in sweatshirt, and they’re double-sided too! We used burp cloths for anything/everything when Summer was little, so I know I’ll get a ton of use out of these. I already know how well this material holds up to frequent washing, so I’ve added a second set to my shopping cart already. Click here to buy our new favorite burp cloths.
27. Moon and Back by Hanna Andersson Baby 2-Pack Organic Cotton Sleeper Gown* (available in a variety of colors here): These little sleeper gowns are so handy for newborns – especially because you don’t have to unzip or unbutton them for late night diaper changes. As always, I love the quality and material from this line. Click here to buy these cute sleeper gowns.
28. Boon Pulp Silicone Feeder: When your little one is ready to try solids but isn’t quite ready to chew, this handy silicone feeder is a great way to introduce texture without the choking hazard. Plus, you can chill soft fruit to put in the feeder, and it doubles as a soothing chew toy for teething! Click here to buy our favorite silicone feeders.
29. Amazing Baby Cotton Sleeping Sack with 2-Way Zipper* (available in a variety of patterns here): I’ve saved the best for last. Mamas, sleeping sacks are a GAME CHANGER. When Summer first started sleeping in her crib and rolling over and standing up all night long, another mom recommended a sleep sack. I was hesitant at first, but oh my goodness, it made an IMMEDIATE difference. She could stay cozy and warm throughout the night without a safety hazard from a blanket, and it slightly limited her mobility, which made it easier for her to go to sleep instead of getting distracted by trying to stand up and down.
I am SUCH a fan of the Amazing Baby line, so I was thrilled to try out this sleeping sack. The material is great, the designs are adorable, and the quality is fantastic. LOVE that it has a two-way zipper too, so I can keep the zippers by baby’s feet and away from her mouth. I will absolutely be buying more of these as baby girl #2 grows up and moves from swaddles to sleeping sacks. Click here to buy the best sleep sacks on Amazon.
30. Medline Remedy Phytoplex Z-Guard Skin Protectant Paste: When Summer was in the hospital with salmonella when was 2.5 months old, her pediatrician highly recommended using this diaper cream. He gave us an extra tube to take home with us, and I’m telling you, it was a lifesaver. Despite up to 20 diaper changes a day (salmonella isn’t pretty with a little one), Summer NEVER got a diaper rash. Her pediatricians and nurses were blown away because it’s not uncommon for babies with this illness to have extremely red and raw bottoms. Her skin was basically normal the entire time, and I can only attribute it to this cream. As soon as I found it on Amazon, I added a subscription where it ships to us automatically every few months. Click here to shop this awesome diaper cream on Amazon.
Click Here to Shop The Best Baby Finds on Amazon