Simply click any of the links below to be directed to the sale page and enter the code EVENT19 at checkout to get 20-25% off on almost everything from Shopbop and free shipping (more details at the bottom of this post). If you just want to shop the sale to score some amazing designer goods that almost never go on sale, head to the Shopbop sale HERE!
The Cutest Luggage And Travel Accessories
1. Rose Gold Carry On Suitcase (also available in black or silver + a medium size here and a carry-on + medium suitcase duo here): These suitcases have stellar reviews for their functionality and aesthetics. I of course love the rolling wheels, but the built-in lock and zippered compartments really set this suitcase apart from the crowd. I just picked it up in black for my husband!
2. Leopard Print Packing Cubes (available in more patterns here): My #1 packing tip is to invest in really good packing cubes. They are a LIFESAVER. Not only do they keep your outfits and accessories organized, but they really help you maximize the amount of stuff you can fit in your suitcases. I bought this leopard print set for myself and two other prints for my husband and my daughter. That way, I will always know where each person’s things are. Seriously, they’re a must-have! One set will last you a lifetime.
3. Leather Travel Backpack (also available in light blue or black): My best friend Teresa has been raving about this leather travel backpack, and I think it’s time for me to pull the trigger while it’s still on sale. It’s the perfect size, and the durable leather makes it perfect for travel. So much easier than trying to hold a purse and roll your luggage at the same time!
4. Bling Bling Jewelry Roll: I own this petite jewelry case, and it’s such a fun way to store your jewelry while you’re traveling.
5. Tory Burch Ella Stud Tote: My best friend Stephanie has had this tote bag for years, and I’m telling you, it still looks brand new. The nylon fabric is perfect for travel because it’s completely washable, and the rich black color will block out any stains. It is worth EVERY penny, and it’s roomy enough for weekend trips. A must-have!
6. Blush Pink Backpack (available in a variety of colors and styles here): This backpack couldn’t be cuter, and I’ve always been a fan of this brand’s durability!
7. Happy Place Eye Mask: If you’re hoping to get a little bit of sleep on your flight, an eye mask is an essential purchase. This silky eye mask will help you block out light from your plane’s windows and make sleeping easier.
8. Luggage Tag Set: Let’s face it, everyone’s luggage looks the same, and it’s so hard to keep track of whose bag is whose when you’ve already been on a plane for hours. This adorable luggage tag set will keep your entire crew’s luggage labeled, and you can easily see if all of your bags made it to your destination.
9. Pink Travel Kit (available in a variety of colors and patterns here): I love this brand’s travel kits. My husband has one, and it’s so sturdy and perfect for travel. You can use it for toiletries, electronics, cosmetics, accessories, and more.
10. Two-Piece Marble Luggage Set: As I mentioned earlier, it’s so hard to find your luggage at baggage claim- except if you have cute marble luggage! This two-piece set will help you stand out from the crowd! My cousin and best friend Michelle has this set, and it’s so beautiful!
11. Happy Place Neck Pillow: I own a neck pillow from this exact brand in a different print, and I am obsessed with it. My husband and I always fight over who gets to use it during flights, so I think it’s time for me to pick up an extra one!
12. Marble Phone Case with Ring: Last year, I switched to using a phone case with a built-in loop, and I will never go back. The marble packaging on this phone case is so chic, but honestly, the gold ring is the star of the show. It makes keeping your phone in your hand during busy travel days or bumpy flights a breeze.
13. Daisy Charging Keychain: You can never have too many chargers when you’re traveling, but if you’re anything like me, you’ll undoubtably leave your charger at your home before you leave or at your hotel after you leave. Make sure you’re never without a trusty charger with this darling charging keychain.
14. Dagne Dover Duffel: The material of this duffel is incredible, and it’s so travel-friendly. It has an additional zip pouch inside to keep your smaller items secure, and there’s even a laptop pocket. Perfect for overnight trips or to use in place of a purse for a quick flight.
15. My Vanity Travel Case: I own this dainty travel case, and it’s such a cute way to store your makeup, jewelry, or accessories.
Click The Picture To Shop:
Shopbop Sale Details:The Shopbop sale is live and will run until April 12th, 2019, and items sell out quickly because many of these brands almost never go on sale! You’ll save 20% on ALL orders under $500 and 25% on all orders over $500 when you enter the coupon code EVENT19 at checkout. You can see all of the sale details and exclusions here, but to keep things simple, just know that any item with the word EVENT19 underneath the item title is included in the sale! Happy shopping, my friends!
Today’s post includes affiliate links, which means I receive a commission if a purchase is made after clicking through the link. As always, I value your trust and only recommend brands and products that I truly love. I’ve had an excellent experience with all of my Shopbop purchases throughout the years, and their customer service is top-notch. Items marked with an asterisk were provided by Shopbop for review consideration; however, I picked out all of the items myself and was not under obligation to share my experience.