If you’re looking for even more affordable gift ideas, and you can also scroll down to the bottom of this post to see ALL of my gift guides for every single person on your shopping list. Just scroll to the bottom of the post to see the full list of gift guides OR click the gift guide tab at the top of the page. Also, don’t forget to bookmark my Ultimate Christmas Gift Guide page, where I have all of my latest gift finds in one spot, or see check out my Amazon Christmas gift guide. There are unique gift ideas in every price range that I think you’ll absolutely love. Happy shopping, my friends!
The Top Christmas Gifts for Women in 2019
1. The Best Cardigan in The World: I’m not exaggerating. The softest, most luxurious, and overall BEST purchase of your life. I promise, you will instantly become addicted to Barefoot Dreams sweaters. It’s the most-worn piece in my closet and the gift that receives the most rave reviews! Click here to shop this best-selling sweater and save $10 off your order with the code TEN4U + also available here and on Amazon.
2. Aromatherapy Diffuser: Over the past year, I have become OBSESSED with diffusing essential oils. It makes your house smell amazing, and you can customize your scent blend to fit your mood AND your health needs. I get SO many compliments on this diffuser. It looks beautiful enough to display around your home 24/7, but it really shines at night (literally) with the multitude of light and color settings. Click here to shop this gorgeous diffuser.
3. The Softest Throw Blanket in The World: I have already shared this blanket about a million times, but it’s NEEDS to be shared again. It is THAT good, and it’s currently on sale for 50% off. That is insane because this is the softest, most amazing, most addictive blanket of all-time. Especially since a nearly identical version is currently on sale for over $100 at Nordstrom at the this exact moment , and this one is the same exact thing (I own both) and under $50! I literally bought eight for gifts! If/when they sell out, there are more colors available at the normal price at Nordstrom, Amazon, and QVC (always has coupon codes). Grab one here before they inevitably sell out at this amazing price.
4. The Softest Makeup Brushes: It Cosmetics makes my FAVORITE makeup brushes of all time. They are so soft, blend products like a dream, and they just make applying makeup so much easier. You’ll get the best price when you buy a gift set vs. individual brushes. Click here to shop the best makeup brush sets.
5. The Most Popular Sandals: For years I didn’t understand why these shoes were so popular. I knew they were pretty. I knew they were Tory Burch, but I just didn’t get the hype. They seemed overpriced to me…but then I got a gift card and bought a pair for myself. Let me tell you, friends, they are worth every penny for these three reasons. First of all, The patent leather version (my top recommendation) is EXTREMELY durable. I’ve worn my tan patent leather Miller sandals through rain, sand, dirt, mud, you name it, and they still look brand new.
And then there’s the fact that they are incredibly comfortable. They’ve never given me a blister, and I wish I had these when I was pregnant last year! And thirdly, they are absolutely beautiful and will match almost every outfit in your closet. I’ve worn these sandals with everything from sweat pants to dresses, and they look great no matter what. Definitely a splurge that’s worth the investment. Available at Nordstrom, Shopbop, Bloomingdales, Neiman Marcus, Tory Burch, and Zappos with free shipping. Shop these bestselling sandals here!
6. Nudes Lip Gloss Trio: Over the past year, I have become OBSESSED with Beautycounter lip products. I literally own every shade of this lip gloss, and these new limited-edition colors are calling my name! In addition to having a fantastic formula and giving your lips the perfect amount of subtle color and shine, they have a subtle mint scent and minimal stickiness. Oh, and did I mention they’re completely clean and chemical-free products? Shop these beautiful and clean lip glosses here.
7. The Softest Pajama Set: You guys know I have an undying love for Barefoot Dreams. They have now released pajamas, so of course, I am lusting after them. Barefoot Dreams makes the softest, coziest, and highest-quality comfy clothes on the market, so I believe these pajamas are absolutely worth every scent if you’re really looking to spoil your mom, sister, best friend, or even yourself. Shop these luxurious pajamas in a available in a variety of colors here. Also available on Amazon.
8. The Ultimate Lipstick Collection: I am a die-hard fan of bareMinerals lip products. I own a TON of their lipsticks, lip glosses, and liquid lipsticks, and I love each and every one of them. They make the MOST-flattering colors for every skin tone, and their formulas are just absolutely beautiful. I’ve honestly never been disappointed with their lip products and continuously buy new shades as they’re released. This lip vault is a crazy good deal. You’re getting an entire wardrobe of lip products for over $250 LESS than retail price if you bought all of these items separately! Even if you don’t know a lipstick-fanatic who would love this entire set, still buy it and split it up into ten or more gifts for your friends and family! Click here to shop this awesome lip set!
9. The Best Skincare Device: Over the past few years, I’ve fallen in love with Clarisonic skin tools. They really help you keep your skin the cleanest it can possibly be in addition to providing gentle exfoliation. If you have a beauty-obsessed gal you want to spoil or just need ideas for your Christmas gift, you can’t go wrong with a . Clarisonic gift set. I recommend the gift sets over just buying the device because it’s almost always a better deal. Click here to shop Clarisonic gift sets.
10. The Best Body Lotion: Guys, I have completely fallen in love with Kopari. I bought a gift set with travel-sized versions of their bestsellers, and it was LOVE at first use. I instantly became hooked and had to restrain myself from immediately ordering the entire line. This coconut-oil based beauty line features the most amazing formulas and the most intoxicating scents. I’m confident that you’ll like their entire line, but you can also click here if you want to shop this amazing body lotion.
11. The Internet’s Favorite Blanket: This blanket is an all-time bestseller, and it has nearly 5-star reviews every it’s sold. It’s made of the soft material, is incredibly well-made, and the design is so beautiful. Fair warning, this blanket sells out frequently, so I’d grab one quickly while they’re still in stock! Click here to shop this legendary blanket here in three colors) or check it out in other colors here. Shop a very similar but thinner blanket for $50 less here and here.
12. The Prettiest Pink Lip Set: I am a long-time fan of It Cosmetics, and if you’ve been following my gift guides or beauty reviews for the past few years, you’ll know that I ALWAYS include the Je Ne Sais Quoi line. It’s an adjusting color line that creates the ideal pink shade for your skin tone, and it’s amazing. The formulas are beautiful, the colors are flattering, and it’s just a total must-have. This gift set includes three of my favorite products AND a free brush. Score! Click here to shop this awesome gift set!
13. The Best Stud Earrings: These gorgeous stud earrings are my most-worn earrings by far, and I am always so impressed by the quality when I buy a new color. They have a simple design, but they really make a statement with your outfits. They’re sturdy, very well-made, and available in a variety of colors. Perfect for work, school, or play! Click here to shop these bestselling earrings.
14. Oversized Round Circle Sunglasses: These trendy sunglasses have been in my purse all season long, and you won’t believe the affordable price! Comfortable, cute, and SUCH a great deal. Shop these chic sunglasses h ere.
15. The Most Luxurious Lipstick: Charlotte Tilbury is one of most luxurious makeup brands out there, so it makes a fabulous gift idea. I’ve tried a bunch of Charlotte Tilbury products (see some of my favorites here), and the lipsticks are always a standout. Check out these beautiful lip products here.
16. Memory Foam Fluffy Slippers: I am SO incredibly obsessed with these slippers. I honestly just ordered them because they were cute, but I was blown away the first time I put them on. They are so fluffy, so cozy, and so comfy. Oh, and did I mention they’re under $19? Check them out in a variety of colors here.
Click to Shop Top Christmas Gifts for Women
HOW TO SHOP: Click the image you’re interested in OR go to the corresponding number from the collage and click the link.
17. Chips & Salsa Diet T-Shirt: One of the things I love most in this world is Taco Tuesday. It’s the best day of the week, and I’m ALL about that chips and salsa diet! This shirt is the perfect gift for your girlfriends, and it’s under $20! I have this one myself and wear it all the time. It has a slim fit, so definitely order at least one size up! Click here to shop this fun t-shirt in a variety of colors and go here to see even more cute shirts under $20.
18. Bestselling Perfume: This perfume smells DIVINE and comes in a gorgeous bottle. It has nearly 5-star reviews for a reason! Shop this bestselling perfume HERE.
19. The Cutest Suitcase: This is the ultimate suitcase! In addition to having quality construction and easy-rolling wheels, this suitcase features built-in zippered compartments to make packing a breeze. A traveling must-have product! Shop this amazing suitcase in five colors HERE.
20. Leather Tassel Keychain: I love this keychain because it’s cute, affordable, and functional. I have one myself, and the larger size makes it easier for me to find my keys in my purse! This keychain is available in several colors HERE.
21. Silk Pillowcase: I switched to a silk pillowcase about a year ago, and I will NEVER go back. It keeps your pillow cool throughout the night, it feels luxurious on your skin, AND it helps to reduce lines in your face and bedhead hair. Seriously, it’s life-changing, and I’m buying them for every woman I know this Christmas! Shop silk pillowcases here.
22. The Prettiest Candle: (also available in the scents Birthday Cake, French Toast, Lemon Coco, and Violet and Honey) This candle is so beautiful and so fragrant! Shop this gorgeous candle HERE.
23. The Best Restorative Hand Cream: I am a die-hard Colleen Rothschild fan. In my opinion, she can do no wrong, and her skincare products NEVER disappoint. You can see all of my favorites from their line HERE, but one of the must-have gifts is definitely the hand cream! It’s moisturizing and really makes your hands feel like a million bucks! Shop this amazing hand cream HERE and shop Colleen Rothschild bestsellers HERE.
24. The New Nude Eyeshadow Palette: This eye shadow palette is so beautiful it takes my breath away, and the formula is top-notch. If you have a makeup lover in your life, she’s guaranteed to be impressed by this new release! Shop this gorgeous new palette HERE.
25. The Most Popular Drop Earrings: These lightweight earrings are so pretty and so versatile! You could easily wear them to work or to a fancy event. Plus, they come in this pretty metal filigree style or set with gemstones. You could get your recipient’s favorite colors, school colors, or just something that compliments their style! Shop the gorgeous earrings HERE.
26. The Trendiest Sunglasses: I’m just such a fun of Quay. Their sunglasses are so well made and so trendy! This style is one of my favorites, and they’ll suit a variety of face shapes. Shop these beautiful sunglasses HERE or grab the pair in black while they’re discounted HERE.
27. Initial Gold Plate Metal Pave Bracelet: It’s always fun to receive a personalized gifts, and these initial bracelets are such a perfect idea! They’re versatile enough to be worn every day but special enough to be a real treat for the recipient. Shop these gold initial bracelets HERE.
28. The Whipped Body Butter Magazines Love: I received the Creme De Corps Whipped Body Butter in the grapefruit scent when I was first pregnant with Summer, and I have literally used EVERY single drop of this luxurious lotion since then. It has the BEST texture, the BEST scent, and it’s just the BEST overall haha. Can you tell I like it? This gift set is perfect because it includes a smaller-sized version of my favorite lotion plus the matching body scrub! Grab this awesome gift set HERE.
29. My All-Time Favorite Eyeshadow Palette: This is my FAVORITE eyeshadow palette of all-time. I use it all the time, and if I had to get rid of all of my makeup and only keep one eyeshadow palette, I’d choose this one. It has every shade you need for everyday wear from work to glam events. Grab the palette HERE OR for $5 more get the palette AND a full-size eyeliner and lipstick HERE.
30. Monogrammed Deer Print Tote Bag: This monogrammed bag is SO cute – especially with the faux fur deer print. The neutral print will go with everything in her closet, and the modest price point will make your wallet very happy! Shop this affordable monogrammed gift HERE.
31. The Most Amazing Shower Oil: I started using this shower oil a few years ago, and I will NEVER be without it! It’s a light oil that instantly suds lightly on your skin and leaves NO greasy residue. While you can use it in the shower almost as a shower gel to cleanse and moisturize your skin, my favorite way to use it is in the place of shaving cream. It’s incredible and ultra-indulgent! Grab a bottle of this amazing products HERE or grab it in a gorgeous gift set HERE.
32. Whiskey in a Teacup: What Growing Up in the South Taught Me About Life, Love, and Baking Biscuits by Reese Witherspoon: I just love Reese Witherspoon, so it’s not a surprise that I have all the heart eyes for this book. It has Reese’s trademark Southern charm on every page! Click HERE to buy this bestselling new book.
Click to Shop Top Christmas Gifts for Women
The Best Christmas Gift Ideas For Women Under $50 in 2019
Click the image you’re interested in to shop the exact item.
13. Faux Fur Slippers:I’ve owned these faux fur slippers for two years now (see my initial review here), and I still LOVE them. In fact, I’ve repurchased a pair for myself because I wore out my original pair, AND I bought over a dozen pairs last year for Christmas gifts! They’re cute, comfy, and keep you warm without overheating your feet. Such a fun gift!Click HERE to shop these faux fur slippers.
14. bareMinerals Lunar Lip Full-Sized Gen Nude Matte Liquid Lip Color Trio: I’m a HUGE fan of bareMinerals lip products. I buy their holiday lip sets each and every year for myself AND for gifts because they never disappoint. The thing I love most about their gift sets is that the color ranges are universally flattering. Every single shade is wearable. This year, I’ve been LOVING this liquid lip trio. The formula isn’t as drying as other liquid lipsticks I’ve tried, but it’s still pigmented and long-lasting. I love all three colors! In fact, you can see me wearing some of the shades here and here. If you have a woman in your life who loves a good lipstick, this gift set can’t be beat! Shop this liquid lip set here.
15. Kate Spade Crystal Hinge Bangle:Over the years, I’ve developed a major love affair with Kate Spade jewelry. It’s extremely good quality, a fair price point, and the designs are timeless. All of the Kate Spade pieces I’ve bought are my most-worn jewelry, so I’m extremely confident that anyone on your list will love this bracelet. It’s appropriate for everyday wear, work outfits, and even a night on the town. It also comes in silver, rose gold, and gold in case the lady in your life favors a particular metal shade. See me style this bracelet here, here, and here, and see my other favorite Kate Spade jewelry and accessories here. Shop this beautiful bracelet here.
18. Yeti Insulated Cup: Who doesn’t love an ice cold drink? These Yeti tumblers just can’t be beat and will keep your drink SUPER cold all day long – no matter what. If you have ice in your drink in the morning, there will be ice there in the afternoon. It’s insane! I love mine and personally enjoy using a straw lid and a straw instead of the traditional lid, but it’s really up to your preference. Either way, this gift is under $50! Shop this insulated tumbler in a wide variety of colors here. Buy the straw lid and straw here.
19. Work Hard And Be Nice T-Shirt: This shirt is one of the all-time bestselling products on my blog, and for good reason. It’s an adorable shirt with an incredible and simple message. Just work hard and be nice, and everything’s gonna work out. I’ll be wearing this shirt non-stop throughout the season because it always makes me smile! Shop this bestselling shirt here.
Click To Shop Christmas Gifts for Women Under $50
20. French Terry Knee-Length Robe: Who doesn’t love a beautiful robe? This timeless french terry robe comes in several colors and is right at the perfect price. Shop this beautiful robe in a variety of colors here.
21. Kendra Scott Elisa Pendant Necklace: This dainty necklace is a bestseller for a reason. It’s the perfect size and versatile enough to wear day or night. I own this necklace and wear it ALL the time! Shop this gorgeous pendant necklace in a variety of metals and gemstones here.
22. Voluspa Embossed Glass Candle: Voluspa makes some of the most luxurious, most beautiful, and most delicious-scented candles on the planet. This embossed glass candle is simply stunning, and while you’ll love the candle’s scent, it’s honestly beautiful enough just to be decor! Shop this exact candle in a variety of scents here. Shop more gorgeous Voluspa candles and candle sets here.
23. Urban Decay Naked Heat Palette: Without a doubt, the Naked Heat palette is my favorite eyeshadow palette of the year. It’s my new go-to neutral palette filled with gorgeous warm-toned browns that really make your eyes pop. This palette is guaranteed to please! Shop the Naked Heat palette here, here, and here.
24. Heavyweight Ultra-Thin Velvet Hangers with Gold Hooks: I know that hangers aren’t the first gift idea you’d think of, but these hangers are something special. They come in a variety of velvet shades, and you can choose the color of the metal hook. I opted for these gorgeous ivory and gold hangers, but you can choose the color combo that best fits the women in your life! In addition to being gorgeous themselves, the hanger’s thin design helps you fit more in your closet, and the velvet material keeps clothes from falling off the hangers. Functional and fabulous! Shop these gorgeous hangers here (available in different colors with gold, chrome, or rose gold hooks).
25. Kate Spade Small Square Stud Earrings: I wear these earrings all. the. time. They may have a simple design, but they pack a punch! I get so many compliments whenever I wear them. While you can’t go wrong with a basic clear stud as shown here, they are available in a variety of colors. Shop these timeless earrings in various colors here.
26. Loopy Cases Cell Phone Case: I just bought my second Loopy Case, and ladies, I’m never going back. Unlike a Pop Socket that can fall off your phone, the loop in this case is attached inside the case, so it never falls off. It makes selfies and just walking around with your phone so much easier! Shop this unique cell phone case in various designs here.
27. Teardrop Earrings: Umm…can we talk about how gorgeous these earrings are? When I saw them online, my jaw-dropped. Then I looked at the price and the stellar reviews, and my jaw dropped a little more. Seriously stunning! Shop these beautiful earrings here.
28. Quay My Girl Sunglasses: These sunglasses are my favorite accessories ever. My only regret is not owning them in every color. They’re universally flattering, fashionable without being too edgy, and extremely comfortable on your face. A must-have for any season! Shop my all-time favorite sunglasses here.
29. Cozy Pom Pom Throw: There is no such thing as too many cozy throw blankets- especially when they have cute pom poms! Shop this adorable pom pom throw in three colors here.
30. Suede Shearling Slippers: I am a slipper fanatic, and these shearling-lined slippers have great reviews. I’m picking up a pair for myself and a few extras for gifts! Shop these cozy slippers in four colors here.
31. It Cosmetics Brush Set: It Cosmetics makes my FAVORITE makeup brushes of all time. They’re extremely soft, extremely well-made, and extremely well-designed. They do exactly what they’re designed to do and make your makeup apply like a breeze. Every woman who wears makeup deserves this beautiful brush set that also comes with a cute clutch! Shop this amazing makeup brush set here.
32. Monogrammed Scalloped Apron: How cute is this monogrammed apron? It would be PERFECT for the kitchen maven in your life! Shop this cute apron here.
33. Kendra Scott Elaina Birthstone Bracelet: This beautiful bracelet is simple enough to wear everyday but special enough to wear for a night on the town. I love that you can choose different metals and gemstones, and I think it would be so sweet to buy this bracelet in your gift recipient’s birthstone – or even a new mom’s child’s birthstone! Shop this gorgeous bracelet in your desired gemstone here.
34. Pear-Shaped Tennis Bracelet: Wow, wow, wow! This stunning tennis bracelet is so glamorous and so affordable! Click here to shop this beautiful tennis bracelet.
35. Tarte Shape Tape Concealer: I know what you’re thinking. Ashley, why on earth would you put a concealer in a gift guide? Well, it just so happens to be the BEST concealer in the entire world, and it changes lives (at least the beauty-centered part of your life). I have tried almost every concealer on the market, and let me tell you, nothing compares to this one. It’s extremely full coverage, blendable, and long-lasting. Every beauty lover needs this concealer! It’s a game changer. Shop my all-time favorite concealer in 30 shades here.
36. Gold Pineapple Bookends: I think unique bookends are such a fun way to add style to a bookshelf or your desk. These gold pineapple bookends make me smile! Shop this unique bookends here.
37. Clinique Pop Lip Set: I’ve raved about the Clinique Pop Lip lipsticks before, and I’ll say it again: they are AWESOME. The formula is pigmented, creamy, and just makes your lips look beautiful. These nude shades look beautiful on a variety of skin tones and are the perfect colors to wear every single day. Shop my favorite Clinique lipstick set here.
38. Have Courage And Be Kind Bracelet: I’m a HUGE Disney fan, so I love when I company references some of my favorite Disney movies. Lillian & Co is one of my favorite Disney-inspired companies because they feature classic Disney quotes in a way that’s classy and understated. I own quite a few of these bracelets myself, and they’re comfortable to wear, easy to style, and very well-made. Plus, they come in pretty packaging! See how I styled these bracelets with my outfit here. Click here to shop this bracelet and here to shop more Disney-inspired bracelets. Use the code ABN to save 10% off your order.
39. It Cosmetics All Over Powder Brush: This powder brush is my favorite makeup brush of all time. It’s massive and blends powder into your face in a way that’s insanely amazing. Plus, I like to consider it my magic makeup eraser. If I put too much blush on, it’s not a problem. I just blend away the excess with this brush. I swear it saves the day every day! I can’t do my makeup without this one. Shop my favorite makeup brush here.
40. Tassel Saddle Shoulder Bag: I love the style of this tasseled handbag so much! Shop this tassel handbag here.
41. Stila Enchanted Eyes Liquid Eyeshadow Set: These glittery and shimmery liquid eyeshadows are phenomenal. They make your eyes shine like nothing else! Shop this gorgeous liquid eyeshadow set here, here, and here.
Click To Shop Christmas Gifts for Women Under $50
The Best Christmas Gift Ideas for Women Under $25
HOW TO SHOP: Click the item you’re interested on the image above or click any of the links below to see the exact item.
1. Barefoot Dreams Cozy Chic Socks: You guys know that I’m crazy for anything Barefoot Dreams, but these socks have been one of my favorite purchases of the past year. I bought a pair for my husband last Christmas, and he went BANANAS over them. I seriously need to buy him a few extra pairs this year because he wears the one pair he has all the time. I actually had to buy myself a pair because my husband was upset that I kept stealing his pair haha!
They are just as soft as your favorite Barefoot Dreams blankets and sweaters, but the price is much friendlier on your wallet! These socks sell out every year, so be sure to grab a few pairs while they’re still in stock. You won’t regret it! Click here, here, or here to shop the world’s coziest socks (available in a men’s version here and here).
2. Memory Foam Fluffy Slippers: I bought these slippers a few weeks ago, and OH MY GOODNESS, I am in love. They are extremely comfortable – way more comfortable than most slippers in this price range. The faux fur is extremely soft, and the soles have memory foam to cushion your feet. Plus, they are super cute and come in a variety of colors. Definitely a must-have for Christmas morning, and they also make a fantastic gift idea under $25! Shop these comfortable slippers here – available in multiple colors.
3. MAC Lipstick: MAC lipsticks are still some of the best on the market, and every lady needs a good lipstick in her makeup bag! Some of my favorite shades that look good on a variety of skin tones include: Angel, Syrup, Brave, Candy Yum Yum, Creme Cup, Faux, Patisserie, Whirl, Kinda Sexy, and Velvet Teddy, but there are tons of colors and formulas available. Shop this best-selling lipstick here.
4. Leather Ring Backpack: Most of the colors in this backpack ring up at under $25! It has nearly 5-star reviews and free shipping too! Shop this ring backpack here – some colors under $25.
5. Jewelry Box Organizer: I can’t even tell you how many pieces of jewelry I’ve ruined by storing them incorrectly. This cute jewelry organizer is pretty enough to display in your home and functional enough to take with you on your travels. Definitely a necessity for any fashionista. This organizer comes in a variety of colors too, so you can pick one that suits the recipient’s style perfectly. Shop this jewelry organizer here – available in different colors and sizes.
6. ItsMyRayeRaye Makeup Brush Set: I’ve been a fan of BH Cosmetics makeup brushes for years, and this new set is GORGEOUS. The brushes are extremely versatile and great quality too. So great, that they have nearly 1,000 5-star reviews! Shop this best-selling makeup brush set here.
7. Oversized Round Circle Sunglasses: I am obsessed with these sunglasses. I bought the 2-pack for under $20, and I am so impressed! They are comfortable and SO cute. Shop my favorite sunglasses here.
8. It Cosmetics Vitality Lip Flush Hydrating Gloss Stain: I have raved about this lip gloss for years and years because it. is. awesome. It looks clear in the tube, but it turns into your perfect pink shade the second it touches your lips. In addition to creating a beautiful and flattering pink color, the hydrating formula keeps your lips plump and soft all day long.
And the icing on the cake is the stain. The gorgeous pink color doesn’t just sit on top of your lips – it stains your lips. That means that as the lip gloss wears off, you’re still left with a beautiful color. You can touch up less and still look great. I’ve gone through tubes and tubes of this stuff and give it as a gift every single year. A makeup must-have! Shop this bestselling lip gloss here.
9. Homebody: A Guide to Creating Spaces You Never Want to Leave by Joanna Gaines: Chip and Joanna are taking over the world with their trademark farmhouse home decor, and they deserve every bit of their success because they have impeccable taste and infectious personalities! I’m so inspired by Joanna Gaines’ signature style, and I can’t wait to learn all of her home decor secrets in her new book! Click here to shop this must-have book.
10. Zoella Beauty Four Lucky Stars Gift Collection: Zoe Sugg AKA Zoella is my favorite YouTuber of all time, and with nearly 16 MILLION subscribers across her two channels (here and here), she might be yours too! A few years ago she created the most adorable bath and body line, and I’ve loved all of the items I’ve sampled from the line. You can read my review about some Zoella Beauty items here.
One of the things I love about her line the most is how amazing it smells! This gift set includes four of her top-selling fragrances in adorable little bottles that are perfect for display or travel. This one is on my Christmas list for sure! Shop this cute perfume gift set here.
11. Kopari Kiss Me Under The Mistletoe Set: Kopari is one of my latest beauty obsessions, and I’m LOVING this cute little lip gift set. It includes a f ull-size lip scrub and lip gloss made with coconut oil that leaves your lips silky smooth and lusciously plump. Both of these products have stellar reviews too, so I guaranteed you won’t be disappointed! Shop this fun lip set here, here, and here.
12. Voluspa Mini Tin Candle Set: Voluspa candles never disappoint. They have beautiful packaging, an amazing formula, and of course, yummy-smelling scents. This cute candle set includes candles scented like macarons, persimmons, and prosecco bellinis – what more could you ask for? Shop this beautiful candle set here. Shop more Voluspa candles here.
13. BH COSMETICS Desert Oasis – 19 Color Shadow & Highlighter Palette: If you only buy one beauty item this season, let it be this palette. I have been BLOWN AWAY by the quality of this palette for the price. It seriously rivals a few items in my collection that double and even triple the price. The versatile colors will suit any skin tone, and the gorgeous formula is guaranteed to impress you. Seriously SUCH a beautiful eye palette. Shop this stunning eyeshadow and highlight palette here and here.
Click The Image To Shop Gifts Under $25
14. Leopard Print Scarf: With 437 nearly 5-star reviews, this leopard print scarf is a must-have accessory – especially since it’s under $20! So cute and perfect for the season! Shop this bestselling scarf here.
15. Blush Pink Velvet Jewelry Box Organizer: Is there anything cuter than this blush pink and rose gold jewelry box? It’s absolutely adorable, and it’s a versatile home decor piece too. The jewelry box organizer pieces are removable, so you can create a larger storage area if desired. So beautiful for the price! Shop this stunning jewelry box here in blush or grey + available in a trio set here.
16. Stila Triple Threat Glitter & Glow Liquid Eyeshadow Set: I am head over heels in love with this liquid eyeshadow. It is so beautiful, so sparkly, so magnificent. I know I’m being dramatic, but seriously, this stuff is so pretty! If you have a woman in your life who’s equally into all things glamorous and shimmery, this set is for her! If you’re looking something with an equally great formula but no glitter, this gift set is also beautiful. Click here to shop this amazing liquid glitter eyeshadow.
17. Cravings: Hungry for More by Chrissy Teigen: I am obsessed with Chrissy Teigen’s Cravings cookbook, which has over 1,500 5-star reviews in addition to my stamp of approval. This year, she’s released a follow up cookbook that looks just as amazing! Shop this yummy cookbook here + her other cookbook here.
18. Studded Bowtie Flip Flops: Looking for the perfect pair of studded sandals? These have solid reviews and a super cute-aesthetic! Grab a pair in a variety of colors here.
19. Waterproof Nylon Anti-Theft Lightweight Shoulder Bag: Ok, this bag is SUCH a cool idea! In addition to being a super cute backpack, it’s also water-proof and has an anti-theft design. The zipper is on the back of the backpack, so your belongings will be safe no matter where you go. This backpack would be amazing for students, travelers, theme park visits, and honestly – just everyday living in a big city! Shop this affordable and functional bag here.
20. Physicians Formula Butter Collection Box: The Physician’s Formula Butter Bronzer has a cult following for its creamy formula, perfect color, and of course, it’s signature pina colada scent. This gift set includes not only a full-size Butter Bronzer, but also a full-size Butter Blush, Butter Highlighter, Body Butter, and perfume! Grab this pretty makeup gift set here.
21. Huda Beauty Obsessions Eyeshadow Palette: Huda Beauty is just KILLING it lately with their makeup collection. These eyeshadow palettes are jam-packed with stunnnnning eye shadows that will make your eyes pop! Shop these gorgeous eyeshadow palettes in 5 different color combos here.
22. Tile Mate with Replaceable Battery: I know I talk about Tile all the time, but it’s only because it is awesome and LIFE-CHANGING. I seriously use this thing every day to find either my keys or my phone. So helpful! Shop this amazing device for under $25 here.
23. Twisted Cable and Pearl Bracelet: If you’re a fan of David Yurman jewelry but don’t like the hefty price tag, this bracelet is a perfect fit! It’s inspired by David Yurman’s classic designs but for a whole lot less! Shop this pretty bracelet here + more David Yurman-inspired jewelry here.
24. Portable Jewelry Roll: LOVE these travel jewelry organizers! They keep everything in place without getting damaged, and they’re great for around the house too. Shop these cute jewelry organizers here.
25. Lalicious Sugar Kiss Mini Sparkle & Shine Set: Lalicious is a bath and body care line with absolutely stellar products! They’re famous for their body scrubs and body butters, and this gift set has both in a yummy scent with citrus, rose, and vanilla notes. It’s perfect for dry winter skin. Shop this gift set here + also available in a brown sugar vanilla scent here.
Click to Shop More Gifts Under $25
2019 Best Christmas Gift Ideas for Women Under $15
Click the image you’re interested in to shop the exact item.
1. Plaid Blanket Scarf (available in a variety of colors): I just bought this for myself for winter, and it. is. AMAZING. SO cute!
2. Tassel Earrings (available in a variety of colors): Ok, so I have a thing with tassel earrings, so of course I had to add a pair haha – especially since they’re such a good price!
3. Retro Oversized Square Sunglasses (available in a variety of colors): These bestselling sunglasses have great reviews and a celebrity-style look!
4. 14-Piece Synthetic Makeup Brush Set (also comes in rose gold and silver): This brush set has THOUSANDS of 4.5-star reviews online!
5. FRESH Moisturizing Hand Cream: Fresh is one of my all-time favorite luxury beauty brands, so I was thrilled to see that their hand cream is a deal at under $15.
6. Sleeveless Pockets Casual Swing T-Shirt Dress (available in 4 colors): I just bought this dress for myself, and it’s quickly become a new favorite. Soft, cute, and perfect for everyday wear.
7. Etched Drop Earrings
8. Cable Knit Slipper Socks
9. KOPARI Coconut Lip Glossy
10. Countertop Hair Care & Styling Tool Organizer (available in a variety of colors)
11. Velvet Jewelry Box Organizer and Storage with Removable Dividers
12. Acrylic Lipstick Organizer Display Holder
13. Oversized Round Circle Sunglasses
14. Prisma Jewelry Tray
15. ColourPop Take Me Home Pressed Powder Eyeshadow Palette
Click To Shop Christmas Gifts for Women Under $15
16. Pom Pom Beanie
17. Acrylic Hoop Earrings (available in a variety of colors and styles)
18. L’Oreal Paradise Enchanted Scented Eyeshadow Palette
19. Voluspa Macaron Candle (also available in the scents Birthday Cake, French Toast, Lemon Coco, and Violet and Honey)
20. Barefoot Dreams Cozy Chic Socks
21. Macaron Small Jewelry Box (available in a variety of colors)
23. ColourPop Wicked Trick Lip Bundle
24. Monogram Agate Coaster
25. Invisibobble Traceless Hair Ring
26. Hanging Toiletry Bag Travel Organizer (available in a variety of colors and prints)
27. Set of Velvet Scrunchies (also comes in black & grey)
28. Monogram Trinket Dish
29. KORRES Lip Butter
30. Zoella Beauty Scents of Wonder Rollerball Trio
31. Black Picture Frames with Gold Studs
32. Resistance Bands Set
33. 10-Piece Oval Makeup Brush Set
34. Burt’s Bees Hand Cream Trio
35. Morphe Continuous Setting Mist
And there you have it. The best Christmas gift ideas for women that are guaranteed to be a hit. I’ll be adding more gift ideas to this post soon, but in the meantime, you can check out the list below for tons of great items!
Shop Christmas Gift Ideas for Everyone on Your ListFor more Christmas gift ideas, check out my Christmas Gift Guide page to see the best gift ideas for everyone on your shopping list, take a look at my Amazon Christmas Gift Guide, or check out these posts!
The Best Christmas Gifts for Women Under $15
The Best Christmas Gifts for Women Under $50
Christmas Gifts Under $15
Christmas Gifts Under $25
Christmas Gifts under $50
More Christmas Gift Ideas for Women under $15
More Christmas Gift Ideas for Women under $25
Christmas Gift Ideas for Women Under $30
More Christmas Gift Ideas for Women under $50
Christmas Gift Ideas for Women
Luxury Gift Ideas for Women
Christmas Gift Ideas That Give Back to Charity
Fun Gift Ideas for Women
Christmas Gift Ideas for Girly Girls
The Best Personalized Christmas Gift Ideas
For Beauty Lovers:
Christmas Gift Ideas for Beauty Lovers + MAC Cosmetics giveaway
Holiday Beauty Gift Sets Under $15
Holiday Beauty Gift Sets Under $10
Christmas Gift Ideas for Men
Top Gifts for Teen Girls
Christmas Gift Ideas for Teens
Christmas Gift Ideas for Kids
The Best Christmas Stocking Stuffers for Women
Christmas Stocking Stuffer Ideas
Best Stocking Stuffers for Her
This post includes affiliate links, which means that I make a commission when a purchase is made after clicking through a link. I value your trust and only recommend brands and products that I truly love!