If you’re interested in purchasing any of the items from today’s post, simply click on the image in the photo, click on the item’s title in the descriptions below the photos, or click the photos in the shopping widget after each paragraph. If you’d rather head straight to the Nordstrom website and take a peek for yourself, click the link below. Happy shopping!
Best of The 2019 Nordstrom Anniversary Sale
1. Kennebunk Bliss Plush Throw* (available in a variety of colors): After seeing 1.2k 5-star reviews for this blanket on the Nordstrom website, I knew I needed to check out this blanket. Let me just say, it totally lives up to the hype! Not only is the blanket gorgeous, but the ultra-cozy material is extremely soft. The $25.90 price point makes it the PERFECT gift, so I’ll definitely be picking up a few more as Christmas gifts!
2. Live In High Waist Pocket 7/8 Leggings*: As I mention later in this post, I truly believe Zella leggings are the best on the market! All of their designs have stellar 5-star reviews, and I am so excited that the 7/8th length is on sale this year! I’m grabbing a pair of these as well as a pair of the high-waist crop version because they’re perfect for everyday wear, workouts, and more!
3. Moonlight Short Pajamas* (available in several colors): These super soft pajamas have over 600 nearly 5-star reviews, and rumor has it they’re an extremely close dupe to the Barefoot Dreams pajamas that are quite a bit more expensive! These pajamas also come in a long sleeve top and pants version (I bought a pair for my grandma’s Christmas gift!) and a nightshirt version as well. The price points make these an AMAZING Christmas gift idea too!
4. ASTR Lace Midi Dress (available in a variety of colors): Say hello to your favorite special occasion dress! The delicate design is so beautiful, and it’s the perfect length and style for everything from date nights to weddings. For a dress this beautiful, I cannot believe the low price! Please note this dress does run very small, so Nordstrom recommends going up two full sizes.
5. Gibson Cozy Twist Front Pullover (available in several colors + petite and plus sizes): I am such a big fan of Gibson. Everything I own from this brand is extremely comfortable, versatile, and has held up well over time. This bestselling pullover has over 1.2k 4.5-star reviews, and I totally believe the hype because I own other items with the same cozy material. You will LIVE in this pullover during the fall!
6. Voluspa Maison Blanc Two-Wick Tin Candle Set (also available in a smaller-sized set): Voluspa candles never disappoint, and this bestselling candle set has a nearly 5-star average review on Nordstrom thanks to the delicious scents and pretty packaging. This set would make a fantastic gift idea too, or you can even split up the set to use as smaller gifts or stocking stuffers!
7. Stila Liquid Eyeshadow Set: I am a HUGE fan of Stila’s liquid eyeshadow collection, and this trio of full-size products is such a good deal. The packaging may seem small, but I assure you, one little tube will last you a LONG time. I’ve had a tube for going on two years! The colors are so versatile, and it’s the perfect easy eyeshadow look for quick mornings before school or work. You could also split this set up for stocking stuffers or small gifts!
8. Serene House Supernova Electric Aromatherapy Diffuser*: This is absolutely my all-time favorite diffuser. It works like a charm, and the design is so beautiful. It has several light settings that are so dreamy in the evening, and I get compliments every. single. time. someone sees this diffuser on my countertop. The best part is it’s so pretty that it doubles as home decor, so there’s no need to put your diffuser away when you’re not diffusing your favorite fragrance. These make excellent gifts as well! P.S. this company also makes a simpler and less feminine diffuser for $20 less if you’re interested in a more simplified diffuser (has nearly 5-star reviews).
9. BP. Warm Me Up Cozy Open Cardigan* (available in several colors): I have to admit that I initially overlooked this cardigan because it’s not the most glamorous pick of the sale, but then I started thinking about the type of clothes I actually wear on an everyday basis. I’m currently almost 9-months pregnant, so I know I’ll need lots of cozy and comfy basic items that are nursing-friendly for fall and winter. This soft cardigan was EXACTLY what I was missing in my color. As soon as my order came in the mail, I knew I’d made the best decision. It is SO comfortable, and honestly, so cute with jeans and a t-shirt or casual dresses. I know I’ll be wearing this non-stop as soon as the temperature cools down. Please note this sweater is VERY oversized. I ordered two sizes down, and it’s still not even close to being tight. I’d order one size down for a roomy look and two sizes down for a slightly roomy but still not fitted look.
10. Jersey Rope Chunky Knit Throw Blanket (available in several colors): Chunky knit blankets can be very, very expensive, so I was thrilled to see this blanket in the sale for a reasonable price! It will look so beautiful with your fall and winter decor to add a cozy touch to any room.
11. Attingham Set of 4 Measuring Cups: This print is just so dreamy, and I can only image was a beautiful gift these measuring cups would make! This collection also includes a matching pitcher, serving platter, measuring spoons, butter dish, and serving dish, and it would look absolutely beautiful on a dining table for a family dinner or holiday.
12. NUFACE White Trinity® Anniversary Facial Toning Kit: This bestselling and highly-rated skincare device is currently over $100 off and includes an FDA-cleared attachement to apply a microcurrent that helps to tone your facial muscles and improve loss of facial contours, wrinkles, and sagging skin. This set is at the top of my wish list!
13. Long Sleeve Scoop Neck Cotton Tee (available in a variety of colors and prints): Caslon makes the BEST basic tees, and this long-sleeved version is just as good as the short-sleeved version I’ve shared below. It’s marked down to an absolute steal of a price, and I guarantee you that you’ll find yourself wearing this shirt several times a week during the fall. It’s the perfect layering shirt! So comfortable and thin enough to look great as a layering piece. This one is a must-have!
14. Supergoop! SPF 50 Antioxidant Infused Sunscreen Mist Trio: This sunscreen trio is such a great deal. Supergoop! makes some of my all-time favorite formulations of sunscreen, and with this set, you’ll get a full-size bottle for free! Such a steal!
Click to Shop Best of Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Public Access
1. Barefoot Dreams Circle Cardigan* (available in multiple colors + in plus sizes): This is my #1 choice from the Nordstrom Sale every year because it is seriously THAT GOOD. It has over 2.6k nearly 5-star reviews on Nordstrom for a reason. It is the softest, coziest, cutest, and most versatile sweater you will ever own. I guarantee you if you buy one, you will be hooked on Barefoot Dreams for life. GUARANTEED. I own this cardigan in several colors, have bought them for everyone in my family, and yes, I’ll be buying another color during the sale. FAIR WARNING: this particular style only goes on sale during the Nordstrom Sale, so if ya snooze, ya lose!
2. UGG Scuffette II Slippers (available in multiple colors): UGG slippers are my all-time favorites. I own several pairs, and they are always so fluffy, warm, and cozy. This year I’m picking up this style! My husband and I are obsessed with UGG slippers, and so is our entire family. These make great gifts too! If you’re not sold, check out the 1K nearly 5-star reviews on Nordstrom’s website.
3. Barefoot Dreams In The Wild Throw* (available in multiple colors + camo print): Ok, so remember how I said after you buy a sweater, you’ll become a Barefoot Dreams addict? Well, I wasn’t lying. Over the years, I’ve slowly but surely collected everything in the line, and this throw blanket is my MUST-HAVE item this year! I actually just bought mini versions of this blanket for Summer and baby girl #2, so I’m determined to snag this blanket before it sells out this year. FAIR WARNING: this blanket sells out quickly every. single. year. It is so cozy and so fluffy, and I’ve literally never heard a single person say something negative about this blanket! All 5-star reviews online!
4. Wubby Fleece Pullover* (available in multiple colors): This ultra-cozy pullover sweater was one of the stars of the Nordstrom sale last year – for good reason. It’s SO fluffy and warm, and it’s cute to boot. Perfect for crisp fall and winter days!
5. Adidas Swift Run Sneaker: These are my favorite sneakers ever. I own two pairs, and they’ve held up so well despite constant wear. I’ll definitely be picking up another color from this sale!
6. Zella Live In High Waist Leggings* (available in several colors + plus sizes): Oh my goodness, these are the perfect leggings. Perfect. I’ve worn mine for years, and they’ve held up beautifully. They’re comfortable, flattering, and oh yeah, they have nearly 6k 5-star reviews on Nordstrom’s website. Grab a pair while they’re on sale. You will NOT regret it!
7. Kate Spade Square Stud Earrings*: I always mention these earrings because they are the best basic stud. They’re slightly larger, so they still make a subtle statement. They’re beautiful, classy, comfortable, and most importantly, they’ve never irritated my ears. They’re so versatile and long-lasting. My #1 jewelry must-have and a great Christmas gift idea too!
8. Longchamp Le Pliage Expandable Tote (available in multiple colors): Longchamp Le Pliage bags are legendary for their versatile uses, sturdy fabrication, and chic design. They have nearly all 5-star reviews online, and I completely understand why. They never go out of style, and you can literally use them for anything. Use it as an everyday handbag, pool bag (water resistant and sturdy), and of course, as a piece of luggage!
9. Barefoot Dreams CozyChic™ Lite Island Cardigan (available in multiple colors + plus sizes): I have a post coming up where I share just how much I love this cardigan – especially for travel. The draped design is so flattering on all body types, and it’s also fantastic for travel because the extra fabric can double as a blanket. PLUS, it is literally the best thing ever for nursing moms! Since baby girl #2 is due soon, I’ll be picking up another color to nurse in throughout the fall and winter. SO cozy and soft too!
10. Sam Edelman Hiltin Knee High Boot (available in multiple colors): Sam Edelman’s shoes are honestly my favorite. They’re well-designed, extremely durable, and most importantly, they are crazy comfortable. Out of my entire shoe collection, nearly all of my favorite are by Sam Edelman. They’re worth every penny, and I know this gorgeous knee-high boot is the perfect purchase for fall and winter. They’ll last for years to come!
11. Stripe Cardigan Sweater (available in solid colors here and a colorblock version here): This sweater is just so dang cute. I love the color combo of the stripes, and the loose design is just going to look so adorable over a tee with jeans. I have a feeling I’ll be wearing these for the rest of the year!
12. Barefoot Dreams CozyChic Socks*: You surely can’t be surprised that I put these Barefoot Dreams socks on the list. They are FABULOUS. SO cozy, so soft, so warm, so fluffy. Everyone loves them – even my husband! Buy this set and watch yourself reorder them each and every year.
Click to Shop Nordstrom Sale Must-Haves
13. Longline Cardigan (available in multiple colors + plus sizes): I purchased a cardigan from this brand during last year’s sale, and I have been so impressed with the quality. It’s a versatile design that will match everything in your wardrobe, and I love the fabric that they use! Worth every penny because you can wear it for everyday errands, work days, and even nights out.
14. Sam Edelman Nestel Knee High Boot (available in multiple colors): These knee-high boots are similar to the ones I showed in the last collage, but they’re slightly more casual. I love the height of the heel, and I know you’ll be able to wear these almost every day of fall and winter. This sale is the perfect opportunity to save huge amounts of money on great-quality boots. You won’t see these prices until they’re marked down again after Christmas.
15. Barefoot Dreams Cozy Chic Throw* (available in multiple colors): THE BEST BLANKET OF ALL TIME. Yep, I said it. We own several of these blankets, and I’ve literally bought them for everyone in my family at this point. They are the softest, the coziest, and the all-around best blankets I’ve ever owned. I guarantee you your entire family will fight over this blanket, so I’d grab one or two while they’re marked down! GREAT Chfristmas gift too.
16. Button Front Long Sleeve Waffle Knit Top (available in multiple colors + plus size): These simple button-down tops are always great to have around during the fall and winter. If you’re looking for a more drapey fit, I’d size up. The button-front design is also great for nursing moms!
17. BP. Cozy Top* (available in a variety of colors & prints + plus size): This ultra-soft top is the perfect thing to wear around the house on an everyday basis. I’m buying two of these to wear after baby girl arrives in August, and I’ll also be picking up the matching BP. Cozy Joggers! Even though these items are brand new, they’re already the talk of the town because they’re so, so, so comfortable. I literally can’t wait to put this on! If you’re not sure what to stock up on during the Nordstrom sale, loungewear is always a great place to start because you’ll get so much use out of the items!
18. Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Lip Set: If you’re looking for the perfect nude lip that looks good on almost every skin tone, Pillow Talk is gonna be your new best friend. This legendary lip color from Charlotte Tilbury is one of my all-time favorite nudes, and the coordinating lipliner is my FAVORITE lip liner because it allows you to easily overline your lips without making it look too obvious. Plus, with this set, you’ll also get a free matching lip gloss. SUCH a great deal!
19. SPANX Bra-llelujah!® Full Coverage Underwire Bra (available in a variety of colors): This bra has incredible reviews and die-hard fans for a reason. It’s extremely comfortable, supportive, and perfect for everyday wear. If you’re not a fan of underwire bras, the SPANX Bra-llelujah! Bralette is also on sale!
20. Adidas Edge Lux 3 Running Shoe (available in multiple colors): In my mind, you can’t go wrong with Adidas sneakers. I love this new design, and I have a feeling it needs to join my collection. A great time to stock up on new sneakers!
21. BP. Cozy Joggers* (available in multiple colors and patterns + plus sizes + shorts too): These soft joggers match the BP. Cozy Top I talked about earlier, and they’re honestly an amazing deal for how much wear you’ll get out of them. The sale’s only been going on for a few days, and they ALREADY have rave reviews! This cozy set is perfect for lazy days around the house, sleeping on chilly nights, and running casual errands around town. I’m buying the set in a solid print and a pattern since I have a baby on the way! P.S. If you’re not a fan of pants, they also have a shorts version available.
22. Barefoot Dreams CozyChic™ Lite Long Cardigan (available in multiple colors + plus sizes): As I’ve mentioned again and again, you will NOT ever regret a Barefoot Dreams purchase – especially when you find a great deal like this one. The material is ultra-cozy, ultra-soft, and fantastic quality. You’ll be wearing this cardigan all year long. It’s like hugging a teddy bear for the entire day!
23. Rounded V-Neck Tee* (available in multiple colors + plus size): This brand makes amazing products, and I’ve always been a big fan of their t-shirts. They’re extremely lightweight and breathable, and the material and construction are both great. The price is UNREAL, and the style is absolutely ideal for layering throughout the year. Such a great basic!
24. MAC Lip Haul Set: I’m a longtime fan of MAC lip products, and this little set is just too good. It includes a variety of nude shades that will flatter a variety of skin tones and will make your lips appear bigger.
25. Calf Hair Leopard Print Belt: I love leopard year-round, but I think that it’s especially great for fall and winter. This belt is the perfect to add a cool accent to a basic outfit like jeans and a tee or a simple black dress. Such a great price too!
Click to Shop Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Best Sellers
26. Long Leopard Jacquard Cardigan: This leopard cardigan was a HUGE bestseller last year, and I imagine that this year’s version will sell out in a snap too because of the cute design and the excellent price. It’s a great way to add some fun to a fall or winter look without breaking the bank! Pair it with jeans, skirt, dresses, sweaters, tees – basically anything in your closet!
27. Barefoot Dreams CozyChic® Lite Cable Throw (available in multiple colors): This blanket is the new release from Barefoot Dreams this year, and it looks so beautiful! I’d imagine it’s the same cozy material with a fun new cable knit print!
28. Long Sleeve Thermal Henley Top (available in multiple colors): This top was a bestseller last year, and I completely understand why. It looks great on its own or paired with a cardigan or coat, and the material is soft and cozy. Such a great basic piece!
29. 2ct tw Cubic Zirconia Earrings (also available in 0.5 ct, 1 ct, 3 ct, 4 ct, 6 ct, and 8 ct): These earrings have a STELLAR reputation and are famous on the internet for being the “Nordstrom earrings.” If you’ve been looking for the perfect pair of CZ studs that won’t break the bank, these are the ones for you! They come in a variety of sizes too, so you can get the perfect look. Fabulous Christmas gift idea too!
30. Tory Burch Everly Leather Tote (available in multiple colors): I’ll be honest. I’m not really a designer handbag type of girl; however, I have to admit that Tory Burch makes some absolutely gorgeous and well-made purses. If you are looking to invest in a beautiful leather bag for work or even everyday use, I think this tote would be versatile and last you for years to come. Doesn’t hurt that it’s majorly discounted too!
31. Natori Bliss Perfection Underwire Contour Bra (available in multiple colors): This well-known bra from Natori has nearly 5-star reviews on Nordstrom’s website because it is so well made! I’ve own a Natori bra for two years that I wear all the time, and it’s lasted beautifully. This sale is a great time to stock up on a few bras for the remainder of the year.
32. Drapey Bouclé Trench Coat (available in multiple colors): I think this drapey trench coat is just so chic. It’s the perfect fall layering piece (great for mild winters too). It would look AMAZING with the black jeans and lace-trimmed satin camisole shown below!
33. Sarah Skinny Ankle Jeans: This brand’s jeans have a great reputation, and I love the simple black design of these skinny jeans. You could easily pair them with ANY of the tops, sweaters, or jackets in today’s post for an easy look!
34. Fleece-Lined Quilted Utility Jacket: If you’re anything like me, spending money on thick coats and jackets for the cooler months can be a hard pill to swallow. The Nordstrom sale is stocked with tons of amazing coats for great prices, but I just love this fleece-lined utility jacket. It will keep you warm throughout the fall and during mild winters, and it’s gonna look SO cute layered over thermals, tees, and sweaters!
35. Lace Trim Satin Camisole Top (available in multiple colors + plus size): When you’re building your wardrobe, you definitely need a few great layering tops. This lace-trim satin camisole is absolutely stunning, and it looks great paired with everything from jeans to fancy skirts. You could easily wear this item to the store, to work, or to a party. Comes in a variety of colors and prints (I love the leopard too), so I’d grab one or two!
36. Pavé Teardrop Hoop Earrings: Nordstrom’s store brand is well-known for making great-quality jewelry at amazing prices, so the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is the perfect time to grab a few basics. In addition to the CZ studs mentioned above, I think these teardrop hoop earrings are a beautiful everyday staple. You could easily style these for everyday use, work, or play!
37. Barefoot Dreams CozyChic™ In the Wild Lumbar Pillow (available in multiple colors): This is my favorite print of my favorite blanket, and I’m determined to grab this pillow before it sells out! I think it will look so darling and be so cozy in baby girl’s nursery for late-night nursing and cuddle sessions. I am SO hoping to snag the matching blanket for this pillow too (shown in first photo collage). This pillow would definitely be a hit as a Christmas gift too!
Click to Shop The Best Nordstrom Sale Items
This post includes affiliate links, which means that I make a commission if a purchase is made after clicking through a link. I value your trust and only recommend brands that I truly love. I own MANY of these items shown in today’s post and fully stand behind these products. Nordstrom has a wonderful return policy if any of these items don’t work out for you!