The Best Deals of The Nordstrom Winter Sale
The Best Deals
1. Soprano Tie Sleeve Off the Shoulder Top (also available in blue): This top has adorable bow ties on each sleeve, and you can pick it up for spring for less than $30. Such a great deal!
2. Street Level Reversible Faux Leather Tote & Wristlet: I own this exact handbag in three different color combinations (see the tan/pink version styled in this outfit), and I think I’ll need to pick up another in grey while it’s on sale! For less than $32, you get a durable everyday handbag in two colors (it’s reversible) and a handy attached wristlet. I use the wristlet to keep my phone, keys, and credit cards in easy reach, but it’s also a great spot to store your makeup, medicine, or receipts. This tote bag is an excellent gift idea too, so pick up a few extras for birthday gifts throughout the year!
3. Vince Camuto Mairana Ankle Strap Sandal (also available in black, gold, and silver): Vince Camuto shoes are extremely comfortable, and in my opinion, worth every penny; however, if you get them on sale… why not? These classic ankle-strap sandals are available in four colors for 40% off.
4. dee elle Stripe Off the Shoulder Dress (also comes in navy): I can’t get over how cute this dress is, and the super low price tag is hard to beat. You can grab this striped dress with bow details for less than $30!
5. Lucky Brand Eller Bootie (available in 6 additional colors): Suede booties are a fashion staple that will accent your wardrobe year round. They look fabulous with skinny jeans, but they’re also a fun accessory for summer sundresses. This version from Lucky Brand is particularly flattering, and the design comes in seven different colors.
6. Bow & Drape I’ve Got a Crust on You Pillow: Bow & Drape is my go-to brand for playful home decor and cute clothing, and this pillow will be finding its way into my home ASAP. Pick one up for yourself or a friend while it’s 40% off!
7. Le Specs Drop Top 60mm Aviator Sunglasses: I’m developing an obsession with metallic aviator sunglasses, and I’m currently lusting after this gorgeous pair from Le Specs. I have another pair of Le Specs sunglasses, and I was really impressed with the quality. Definitely considering adding this pair to my collection while they’re on sale.
8. BP. Stretch Cotton Moto Leggings (also available in burgundy and army green): Everyone raves about these moto leggings, and I understand why. They have a flattering design, and the stretchy cotton material is extremely comfortable. They’re the perfect basic piece for everyday wear.
9. Estée Lauder Holiday Countdown Collection (Limited Edition): If you’ve been eyeing this advent calendar since Christmas, now is the time to make your move. It’s currently 40% off and features a mix of full-size and travel-sized luxury beauty products from Estée Lauder.
10. Pleione Split Neck Roll Sleeve Tunic: This tunic is kind of famous in the blogging community because of its versatility and ease of wear. It matches everything from jeans and flats to pencil skirts and heels, so it’s a fantastic investment for your wardrobe. Think of it as your go-to work to play clothing piece.
11. Vince Camuto Taro Leather Hobo (also available in grey and black): This gorgeous leather hobo bag couldn’t be cuter. The classic design and trendy tassel accent would look amazing with everything in your closet – especially while the price is lowered.
12. Tory Burch 59mm Cat Eye Sunglasses: I can’t say no to cat eye sunglasses, and this gorgeous pair from Tory Burch is sure to remain a classic for seasons to come.
13. MAC Helmut Newton Retro Matte Liquid Lipcolour (available in 3 shades): A matte red lipstick never goes out of style, and this limited-edition range from MAC is currently under $13.
14. Sam Edelman Hazel Pointy Toe Pump (available in 18 colors): These See these shoes styled in outfits here, here, here, and here.
15. Chelsea28 Stripe Knit Dress: This striped fit-and-flare dress is calling my name! I just can’t say no to the navy and white stripes or the ultra-affordable price tag.
16. kate spade new york voilà iPhone 7 case: Need a new phone case? This style has floating gold glitter!
17. Chelsea28 Floral Print Satin Kimono (also available in ivory floral and purple floral): There’s nothing more luxurious than a satin robe, and this beautiful kimono is extraordinarily dreamy.
18. Caslon Long Sleeve Scoop Neck Cotton Tee (available in 5 colors): You can never have too many basic shirts, and these long-sleeve tees from Caslon have super high ratings and are less than $15 each.
19. MICHAEL Michael Kors Slim Runway Bracelet Watch, 33mm: This watch doubles as a stunning piece of jewelry. The mixed metal format makes matching this watch to your outfits extremely easy.
20. Sam Edelman Felicia Flat (available in 4 colors): I’ve heard from several friends that these Sam Edelman flats are the most comfortable ballet flats on the market. I think I’ll snag a pair while they’re 30% off!
21. BP. Square Stud Earrings (available in 9 color combos): If you fell in love with the Kate Spade studs this winter, you need to check out this similar version from BP. For less than $10, you can get a set of two earrings that are nearly identical to the Kate Spade version. Plus, these earrings duos are available in nine different color combinations. These sets would make amazing gifts too!
22. Bobeau Peplum Back Open Front Cardigan (also available in black and grey): Slouchy cardigans are one of the go-to items in my daily wardrobe, and I love this version from Bobeau. It’s cozy, comfortable, and comes in several colors.
23. BP. Pleated Scarf: This pink tasseled scarf is under $12, and I think it would look darling in the cold weather with a sweater, jeans, and boots and equally adorable with a sundress in the spring.
24. Vince Camuto Mindie Ghillie Sandal (also available in black): I am in love with these shoes. Like I have them in my shopping cart, and I am this close to pulling the trigger. I have a feeling these are gonna be the “it” shoe of spring!
25. Butter London The Most Wonderful of All Nail Lacquer Collection (Limited Edition): If you’re a nail polish junkie, this lavish gift set is calling your name. It contains $237 worth of nail polish, and it’s currently $50 off its original price.
26. BLANKNYC ‘Easy Rider’ Faux Leather Moto Jacket (also available in black): Every time I see someone wearing this moto jacket, I regret not buying it in the last Nordstrom sale… and I’m not even a moto jacket kind of girl. It’s just that cute and that good of a deal. This gorgeous faux leather jacket is less than $60!
27. CeCe Bow Sleeve Stripe Dress: I am head over heels in love with this dress. Not only is the striped fit-and-flare design absolutely precious, but just look at the detail on the sleeve. On the back of each arm, there are three dainty bows. SO cute!
28. Ray-Ban ‘Folding Wayfarer’ 50mm Sunglasses: Who doesn’t love Ray-Ban’s classic Wayfarer design. My husband and I share a pair of the folding style, and it’s so convenient for traveling.
29. CLARISONIC SMART Profile Set: If you’ve ever wanted a Clarisonic, you’ll want to take advantage of this sale. This gift set is currently $100 off!
30. BaubleBar Arrowhead Ring (also available in white): Baublebar makes some of my all-time favorite jewelry, and you can now score some of their best-selling items for less during the Nordstrom Winter Sale. This stunning arrowhead ring is only $25, and it would be a fabulous addition to any outfit.
31. BaubleBar Luda Pavé Crystal Ring: Love, love, love this simple ring. It’s the type of jewelry that you can wear every single day without even thinking about it matching your outfit. Love!
32. Rebecca Minkoff ‘Chevron Quilted Love’ Crossbody Bag: I picked up this handbag as a Christmas present for myself, and I have absolutely loved wearing it to all sorts of events. The quality is superb, and believe me, it is one beautiful bag. You will not regret purchasing this handbag!
33. Catherine Catherine Malandrino ‘Adele’ Twist Front Sheath Dress: I’m not normally someone who wears form-fitting dresses, but the twist front feature on this sheath dress is making me reconsider. The twist detailing highlights your waist and simultaneously camouflages any trouble areas.
34. Sam Edelman ‘Penny’ Boot (available in medium and wide width): Sam Edelman makes some of the world’s most comfortable shoes, so these riding boots are a no brainer. You can trust Sam Edelman to make high-quality products that are crazy comfortable, and the classic design can be worn for years to come. Such a great deal while they’re on sale!
35. BaubleBar Monet Tassel Drop Earrings: Who doesn’t need a new pair of statement earrings? And who doesn’t like grabbing those earrings for a steal?
36. Articles of Society ‘Sarah’ Skinny Jeans: I’ve heard nothing but amazing things about these jeans, and guess what? They’re under $40!
37. Wayf Wrap Front Long Sleeve Blouse (also available in purple): The beautiful draping, the dainty bow tie, the gorgeous pink color – it’s all too perfect. Plus, it comes in a deep purple if pale pink isn’t your thing.
38. ZENZII Linear Drop Earrings (available in 5 colors): I think that these lightweight statement earrings would look gorgeous on Spring Break or summer vacation. Plus, it’s hard to say no when the price tag is less than $15.
39. Tory Burch 54mm Oversized Sunglasses: The Nordstrom Sale always manages to offer the best brands at the best prices. For example, you can grab these Tory Burch oversized sunglasses for 30% off… and Tory Burch very rarely gets discounted to 30% off!
40. MICHAEL Michael Kors Alexis Ballet Flat (also available in black): These ballet flats are so fun for spring – especially when they’re on sale. I’m not sure if I like the cognac or black shade more!
And there you have it – the best deals of the Nordstrom Winter Sale. If you didn’t find something that you love on this post, don’t be dismayed. There are hundreds of pages of sale items in the Nordstrom Sale, so I guarantee there will be something up your alley. Check out the Nordstrom Sale here, and leave me a comment below with your favorite finds. I’d LOVE to know what you’re picking up, so that I can add even more items to my shopping list. Happy shopping!
Best Clothing Deals from The Nordstrom Sale
Best Deals on Handbags, Shoes, and Jewelry from The Nordstrom Sale
Gucci GG Marmont Matelassé Mini Bag Giveaway
Money Can Buy Lipstick | Mash Elle | Ashley Brooke Nicholas | Diary of a Debutante | Sunshine & Stilettos Polished Closets | Every Chic Way | Sylvie in the Sky | By Brittani Lauren | Coming Up Roses xoxo Bella | Blush & Blooms | Wild One Forever | Fashion and Frills | Glitter Inc Life Lutzurious | Glitter & Spice | Maggie a la Mode | The Closet Crush | Vandi Fair Brooke du jour | Alicia Tenise | Just Add Glam | The Dandy Liar | The Glitter Gospel A Lo Profile | Top Knots and Pearls | Have A Wesley Day | Fleurdille | The Lush List Ruthie Ridley Blog | The Material Girl | Twenties Girl Style | Hashtag Fab Life | Street Style Squad To B Candid | So Heather | Boho Chic Cafe | Always Coco Noelle | Sandy a la Mode
The giveaway is open internationally! The more “tasks” you complete below, the more entries you will receive, increasing your chances of winning!
Click here to enter to win: a Rafflecopter giveaway
You are sure to discover some amazing bloggers you may not already be following! Good luck!