the top 5 back to school fashion essentials + $2500 coupons.com back to school sweepstakes!
Can you believe that the summer is almost over? It seemed like just yesterday I was trying to pick out the perfect summer bikini, and suddenly it’s time to start thinking about back to school shopping! While I was in school, the last few weeks of summer were always jammed with last minute beach trips, tons of homework that I’d forgotten were due the first day of school, and lots and lots of shopping. I’d drive to every single mall in the city and carefully inspect every single item of clothing in every single store, but I’d always go back to the basics in the end. When you’re in a rush for school each morning, the last thing you want to worry about is matching your clothes. It’s easy to look cute every single school day and be comfortable if you prepare for the year by investing in a few classic pieces. Today I’m sharing my top five back to school essentials that will help make your mornings a little simpler and keep you feeling comfortable all day long. You ladies know that I’m a bargainsta at heart, so I had to stop by the Coupons.com back to school sales page to see the latest coupon codes and sales for my favorite stores!
1. A Basic Cotton Dress: Dresses may seem a little upscale for school classes, but I guarantee they will be your saving grace at 7am. Cotton dresses are casual, incredibly comfortable, and take absolutely no effort to style in the morning. Simply throw on your dress and add a pair of shoes, and you’re done. If you want to be extra snazzy, simply add a cute cardigan and statement necklace. This cotton fit-and-flare dress from Target is the perfect everyday dress, and it’s incredibly affordable!
2. A Super Cool Backpack: There’s no getting around this one. You’re going to need a cool backpack. You may think a purse will look cooler, but after a few hours, you’re going to realize that looking cool is less important than having an aching shoulder all day wrong. Meet in the middle and find the most stylish backpack you can find. Target has a great selection of backpacks, and I found this colorful backpack for an awesome price. they’re currently offering $10 off a $40 purchase when you buy your items online and pick them up in your local Target store. Keep checking the Coupons.com back to school sales page to stay updated on all of Target’s awesome sales!
3. Jeans That Fit Perfectly: Jeans are another absolute necessity. They match everything, and they’re wearable in warm and cold weather. I’m picking up these American Eagle Skinny Jeans in a few different washes for the fall while American Eagle is discounting many of their designs to as low as $19.99! I found the coupon code for this promotion on Coupons.com, and they’re also offering up to an additional 60% off their entire clearance section!
4. The Softest Hoodie You Can Find: Fall weather can be a bit unpredictable. One minute it’s warm, and then a cool breeze sends a chill down your spine. Hoodies are the perfect addition to any fall outfit, so be sure to find the softest hoodie you can find to stay warm and comfortable while you’re in class. I love the design and feel of the Aerie Hoodies and right now Aerie is offering 40% off their clearance section and free shipping on orders over $50!
4. Cute and Comfortable Shoes: When you’re going to be walking around all day, you’ll need comfortable shoes. Thankfully, comfortable doesn’t have to mean ugly anymore. So many brands are creating the most adorable tennis shoes, ballet flats, and loafers that look great with any outfit. I’m loving these pink eyelet Keds Sneakers from 6pm.com. 6pm has an amazing clearance section with prices up to 70% off!
Now that you have a little shopping inspiration for the back to school season, who wants to win $2500 towards their shopping trip? Enter the Back to School sweepstakes at Coupons.com to win up to $2500!
What are you back to school essentials? Did you enter the giveaway?
Thanks to Coupons.com for sponsoring this post.