I’ve been on a path to repair my damaged hair for years. After an unfortunate incident at the hair salon left my scalp burned and my hair extremely damaged, I made huge changes to my hair routine. I stopped bleaching my hair, and I tried what seemed like every moisturizing product on the market. After years of hard work, my hair is finally healthy again – and I want to keep it that way!
My game plan to maintain my hair’s health is simple. I use moisturizing hair products, avoid excess heat styling, and try not to wash my hair too often. Today I’m going to show you how to accomplish all three of these tasks and have your hair look fabulous every single day. I’m sharing three quick and easy hair tutorials that don’t require heat styling, and I’m also showcasing a new line of moisturizing hair products from Pantene Pro-V’s Daily Moisture Renewal Collection that’s made a huge difference in the condition of my hair.
Twisted Half-Up Hair Tutorial
A few times a week, I wash my hair with the Daily Moisture Renewal Hydrating Shampoo and Conditioner. Once my hair is dry, I curl the ends quickly with a curling iron to add soft waves. While this style looks fabulous on clean hair, it can become lackluster and droopy on second-day hair. This twisted half-up hairstyle is the perfect way to salvage curls that have fallen. The entire process takes under five minutes, and you’ll be left with a beautiful style that’s appropriate for work or play.
1. Separate a small section of hair on one side of your head.
2. Divide the section of hair into two sections.
3. Twist the sections around each other until all hair is twisted.
4. Wrap the twist around the back of your head and secure with bobby pins.
5. Repeat steps 1-4 on the opposite side of your head.
6. Create a thicker twist by separating each section with your fingers.
The finished look is absolutely beautiful, and no one will believe it only took you five minutes! While I usually wear my hair curled, this twisted half-up hair style looks equally gorgeous with straight hair.
After two days of wear, I wash my hair with Pantene Pro-V Daily Moisture Renewal Hydrating Shampoo and Conditioner to remove excess oil and build-up and replenish my hair’s moisture levels. As someone who’s tried almost every moisturizing hair line on the market – from drugstore brands to crazy-expensive salon brands, I can honestly say that I’m extremely impressed with the results I’ve seen from using the Pantene Pro-V Moisture Renewal collection. Unlike other lines that simply provide a quick fix that covers up your hair’s problems, Pantene products actually improve the health of your hair.
They believe that #StrongIsBeautiful, so they provide long-term solutions that will leave your hair soft and smooth with flawless ends and zero breakage. I’ve been using the Moisture Renewal line for nearly a month, which features moisturizing ingredients and a Pro-Vitamin formula that penetrates all the way to the core of your hair. The line is formulated to repair damage, control your hair’s moisture levels, and prevent future damage. It’s left my hair unbelievably soft and shiny, and every day that I use these products is a good hair day. And let me tell you, there are few things that boost a girl’s confidence more than a good hair day!
Every other time that I wash my hair, I follow up my moisturizing shampoo and conditioner with the Pantene Pro-V 3 Minute Miracle Moisture Renewal Deep Conditioner. This deep conditioning treatment repairs dry and damaged hair in minutes without weighing down your hair. The first time I used this deep conditioner, I initially doubted it would fulfill the promises on its packaging. But let me tell you, I was so wrong. After rinsing out the product and drying my hair, my hair felt stronger, smoother, and softer! And now that you’ve learned how I take care of my hair, let’s move onto to two more easy hair tutorials.
Fancy Ponytail Hair Tutorial
This fancy ponytail is another fabulous second-day hair style, and it couldn’t be easier to accomplish. You’ll only need one hair tie and a few bobby pins to create this feminine look.
1. Secure the upper half of your hair into a ponytail and leave the lower half loose. Next, separate a small section of hair from the loose hair.
2. Wrap the separated section of hair around the back of your head over the ponytail.
3. Create a small hole next to the ponytail, and push the section of hair through the hole.
4. Pull the hair through the hole until it lays flat.
5. Repeat steps 1-4 on the opposite side of your head, crossing the section over the previously completed side.
6. Repeat steps 1-5 one or two more times, or until the desired amount of hair is looped through the ponytail.
I repeated steps 1-5 in the tutorial above three times to achieve a thick and voluminous ponytail. Despite its intricate appearance, this fancy ponytail is a breeze to create, and it’s a fabulous way to perk up second or third-day hair!
Braided Messy Bun Hair Tutorial
I’ve mentioned before that I was in the world of classical ballet for most of my life, so I have a major soft spot for buns. This braided messy bun is ridiculously simple to create, but the finished hair style is extremely classy and feminine. It’s definitely one of my go-to winter hair styles.
1. Part your hair as desired and place 90% of your hair in a low ponytail. Leave a small section of hair at the bottom of your head loose.
2. Twist your ponytail and wrap it around its base to create a loose bun.
3. Secure the bun with bobby pins and pull the bun out slightly with your fingers to create a messy and relaxed look.
4. Create a braid with your loose hair.
5. Use your fingers to separate each section of the braid to create a bigger, fluffier braid, and then wrap the braid around the bun. Secure the braid in place with bobby pins.
6. Once your bun is secured, use your fingers to push the hair near the crown of your head forward to create additional volume.
I just love how this braided messy bun manages to look put-together and relaxed at the same time. It’s elegant without being fussy and fun without being too crazy. Once you master these simple steps, I guarantee you’ll be wearing this easy hair style all the time!
With the new year only a few weeks away, it’s time to ditch your unhealthy hair habits.If you’re looking for a haircare line that will actually solve your hair’s issues, repair your damage, and infuse your hair with moisture, definitely check out the Pantene Pro-V Daily Moisture Renewal Collection. It’s affordable and extremely effective. Plus, it will prep your hair perfectly for these three easy no-heat hair styles! If you don’t have dry hair, no worries. Pantene has a wide variety of hair products made for every hair type on Amazon.com. Having your hair products shipped to your home is a huge time-saver!
What’s your favorite hair product? Do you have a go-to second-day hair style?
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of PANTENE. The opinions and text are all mine.