The Best Deals from Nordstrom’s Half-Yearly Sale
1. Lush Off the Shoulder Textured Knit Dress (also available in black): This dress couldn’t be cuter. The off-the-shoulder design and textured knit fabric are gorgeous, and it’s currently on sale for $32.
2. MAC Nutcracker Sweet Nude Mini Lipstick Kit (also available in a red kit): I am obsessed with this lipstick kit. I’ve used it almost every single day since I purchased it in early December, and I’m seriously considering buying a back-up. It contains the cult classics Kinda Sexy, Creme Cup, and Whirl along with the limited-edition color Nouvelle Rouge. It’s the perfect mix of nude and pink lipsticks.
3. UGG Cozy Genuine Shearling Slipper: UGG slippers are the most comfortable slippers in the world. Period. End of story. My husband and I both received a pair for Christmas, and we wear them every single day. LOVE!
4. Ivanka Trump Wool Blend Coat with Removable Faux Fur Trim Hood: If you’re looking for a fabulous winter coat, check out this beautiful camel coat with a detachable fur hood. It’s so classy, and it will easily become a piece that you’ll treasure for years to come.
5. Barefoot Dreams Cozy Chic Ribbed Blanket: Barefoot Dreams make the coziest items on the planet. This ribbed blanket will fulfill all of your soft blanket dreams, and you’ll instantly want to buy everything else from the collection. You’ve been warned. The Barefoot Dreams collection is absolutely addictive!
6. Emperia Kaitlyn Faux Leather Clutch (available in 3 colors): This cute clutch is under $15, and the design will look great for a variety of events. It’s also the perfect item to buy for birthday gifts throughout the year.
7. Sam Edelman Victoria Slouch Boot (also available in black): These boots are everything. So, so beautiful, and currently on sale for a great price.
8. Bobbi Brown ‘Bobbi to the Rescue’ Detox & Hydrate Set: Bobbi Brown’s classic skincare collection is famous in the beauty community, and this holiday gift set allows you to try out some of her best products for a bargain.
9. Kate Spade New York Lydia Pump (available in 2 colors): Kate Spade made a winner with these shoes. The tweed, bow, and studs are just too fabulous.
10. Kate Spade New York Cedar Street Maise Leather Satchel: The cutest handbag in the sale. The bright red color and adorable design are calling my name!
11. BP. Off the Shoulder Top (available in 4 colors): I’m purchasing this off-the-shoulder top because of the comfortable material, versatile design, and the amazing price. It’s such a classic piece, and it’s currently under $20!
12. Philosophy The Holiday Handbook Set: Philosophy’s scents are just so fun, and this holiday gift set features some of their best for 50% off.
13. Lush ‘Leah’ Shift Dress (available in 4 colors): This comfortable and affordable shift dress was a bestseller during Nordstrom’s fall sale, and it’s back in stock in a variety of colors. Grab one before it sells out again!
14. Slant Collections Monogram Mug: This monogram mug will make you smile every morning – especially since it’s under $4.
15. BP. Plaid Blouclé Scarf: Everyone needs a plaid blanket scarf. Everyone. They’re cute, comfortable, and they can double as a make-shift throw blanket in chilly weather.
16. Ray-Ban ‘Folding Wayfarer’ 50mm Sunglasses: Ray-Ban Wayfarers are just plain cool, and the folding design makes it easier than ever to store your sunglasses on the go.
17. Vince Camuto ‘Taro’ Tassel Leather Hobo Bag: If you’re searching for a high-quality handbag to wear everyday, this Vince Camuto design is the perfect fit. I love the tassel detail and the rich black leather.
18. Lush Deep-V Neck Tee (available in 3 colors): The perfect relaxed-fit t-shirt to wear with jeans or layer with sweaters.
19. Sam Edelman ‘Helaine’ Ghillie Pointy Toe Pump (also available in black): I own these gorgeous lace-up pumps in the nude shade, and I truly think they’re worth the money. The design will be in style for years, and the quality and comfort of Sam Edelman shoes is hard to beat for the price.
20. Laura Mercier ‘The Iconics – Celebrating 20 Years of Artistry’ Collection: Looking to refresh your makeup collection for the new year? This holiday collection from Laura Mercier contains a variety of full and travel-sized products – including some of Laura Mercier’s bestselling items.
21. Levtex Cable Knit Stocking: Looking to spruce up your 2017 holiday decor? These adorable cable knit stocking will look amazing on your fireplace next Christmas.
22. Sam Edelman ‘Yardley’ Lace-Up Sandal (available in 3 colors): I just bought this fabulous lace-up heeled sandal, and I’m already obsessed with the level of comfort, style, and quality it provides. I’d highly recommend picking up a pair for the new year.
23. Tory Burch Large Duet Leather Shoulder Bag: Tory Burch handbags are always beautiful, but they’re always more appealing when they’re on sale!
24. J.O.A. Sleeveless Lace Mini Dress (also available in black): This lace dress is quite possibly one the cutest designs of the season. It’s also available in black, and it would be perfect to wear on a date or to a spring wedding.
25. Eliza J Lace Shift Dress: I’m just head over heels for this sassy lace dress. The flared sleeve and bright blue color give the dress just enough attitude.
26. Rebecca Minkoff ‘Sofia’ Tassel Trim Leather Clutch: This tassel clutch from Rebecca Minkoff has been trending all season long, but now you can grab it for a super-low price.
27. Thread & Supply Double Breasted Peacoat (available in 4 colors): I love this trendy take on the traditional peacoat, and all four colors on sale are just beautiful and under $40!
28. MAC Nutcracker Sweet Lipstick (available in 3 shades): MAC’s lipstick formula is one of my all-time favorites (check out my review the new MAC ShadeScents collection of lipsticks and perfumes), and the holiday Nutcracker Sweet collection didn’t disappoint. Some the lipsticks are currently on sale for 40% off.
29. Lancôme Cils Booster XL Vitamin Infused-Mascara Primer: I’ve recently become hooked on this mascara primer. It manages to plump up your eyelashes and magnify the effects of any mascara without making your eyelashes clumpy or crunchy.
30. Vineyard Vines Shep Quilted Panel Quarter Zip Pullover: Vineyard Vines Shep pullovers are well-known for being worth every single penny, but if you can pick one up on sale, why not? It’s the perfect warm sweater for chilly days outside or lounging around the house.
31. Bobbi Brown Bobbi’s Beauty Book Eye, Cheek & Lip Palette: Bobbi Brown’s palettes never disappoint, and I have all the heart eyes for the color combination in this new release.
32. Estée Lauder Holiday Countdown Collection: Estée Lauder’s makeup and skincare is some of the best, and this holiday collection features full and travel-sized items that will keep you looking and feeling pretty all year long.
33. BaubleBar Ultima Crystal Ring: I’ve featured Baublebar jewelry all season long, and it’s for a reason. They make high-quality pieces at affordable prices. This ring is just stunning, and it’s a steal at 40% off.
34. Lush Windowpane Shirtdress (also available in black): A classic shirt dress is a staple wardrobe piece that can work for dinner, dates, or parties. I love this windowpane design, and the $32 price tag doesn’t hurt either.
35. Cozy Zoe Cuddle Buddies Terry Pajamas (available in 4 different designs): Let’s face it, fuzzy pajamas are irresistible – especially when the feature adorable animals.
36. BaubleBar Araz Crystal Collar Necklace: BaubleBar makes my favorite jewelry, and I have never disappointed with any purchase from their brand. The trendy designs and solid construction of each piece is guaranteed to please, and this lovely necklace would work perfectly for work or play in 2017.
37. Sam Edelman Blake Bootie: A good pair of booties never goes out of style, and this classic design from Sam Edelman will quickly become a staple in your wardrobe. I’ve recently invested in a few pairs of Sam Edelman shoes, and the quality and comfort really can’t be beat for the price.
38. bareMinerals Be Beautiful Ready Face & Eye Palette: bareMinerals really knocked it out of the park with their holiday collection, and this versatile face and eye palette provides the perfect everyday makeup colors in high-quality formulas.
39. UGG ‘Dakota’ Slipper: I received this exact pair of slippers for Christmas, and I literally wear them all day long. They’re so cozy, so soft, and so warm- without being too warm. They’re just perfect, and you can get them at a great discount during the sale. My husband has the men’s version, and he’s crazy about them too. UGG slippers are a great treat for yourself, but they’re also an amazing gift idea.
While these items are some of my favorite finds, there are thousands of name-brand items on sale in the Nordstrom Half-Yearly Sale – including many items under $50. If you’ve never shopped with Nordstrom before, I couldn’t recommend them more highly. They have superior customer service, free shipping, and fabulous price-matching and return policies. If you pick something up from the sale or find a deal that we should all check out, please leave a comment below with your finds. Happy shopping!