fabulous fall accessories
1. Jewelmint Savoy Bracelet I can’t stop wearing this gorgeous bracelet. This gold-plated bracelet with pave type stones has a toggle closure, and the design is surprisingly classic and fashion-forward at the same time. It’s lightweight and looks great with jeans and a t-shirt or a fancy cocktail dress. Look forward to seeing this in MANY future outfits of the day! It’s my new go-to piece.
2. Rachel Zoe Demi in Bordeaux Suede As Rachel would say, I die for these shoes. The bordeaux color is so beautiful for fall outfits, and I can never resist a 5 1/2″ platform heel. I think these shoes could be paired with casual or dressy outfits.
3. Timex Originals Easy Reader I’m not usually a watch person, but there’s something about the classic design of this watch that draws me in. I love the large face of the watch, and the leather band and gold detailing make this watch look much more expensive than it actually is.
4. Spun by Subtle Luxury Large Soft Plaid Scarf in Natural The soft plaid pattern in this scarf is slightly reminiscent of Burberry’s classic print, and it’s the perfect addition to any fall outfit.
5. Marc by Marc Jacobs Classic Q Lil Ukita in Creme Marc Jacobs bags are always on point, but I’m especially enamored with this style and color! I love that the roomy design always for a lot of storage without looking bulky or masculine.
6. Jewelmint Versailles Earrings These earrings are unbelievable. About 2.5″ in length, they’re the perfect size to add some bling and sparkle to your outfit without appearing over-the-top. Wear them with loose waves to add some fun to a casual work outfit or with a tight chignon for a fun cocktail look.