Over the next few weeks, I’ll be sharing TONS of affordable holiday gift ideas with you, but today, we’re gonna start with a few beautiful gift ideas for women that won’t break the bank. Keep reading to see the best gifts for women under $50 from my 2019 Christmas gift guide! P.S. If you’re looking for gift ideas for men, children, teens, or gifts in another price range (under $15, $25, stocking stuffers), I’ve got those too. Just scroll to the bottom of the post to see the full list of gift guides OR click the gift guide tab at the top of the page. Also, don’t forget to bookmark my Ultimate Christmas Gift Guide page, where I have all of my latest gift finds in one spot!
The Best Christmas Gift Ideas For Women Under $50 in 2019
Click the image you’re interested in to shop the exact item.
1. The Softest Plush Throw(available in a variety of colors): This throw has a cult following and 1.4k 5-star reviews for a reason. It is awesome. So incredibly soft and so beautiful in your home. We keep one in our living room, and our family always fights over it haha. The best gift for anyone in your life!CLICK HERE to buy this bestselling blanket.
2. One-Step Hair Dryer and Volumizer (available in multiple colors): Ladies, listen to me on this one. This hair tool is the BEST thing that will ever happen to your hair. I raved about it here and even showed a step-by-step tutorial of how I use it, but you don’t have to listen to me. Listen to the 12.4k nearly perfect reviews on Amazon! CLICK HERE to buy the best hair tool of all time.
3. Full-Length Plush Robe (available in a variety of colors and patterns): I just got this robe in the cream color, and oh my goodness, it’s so dreamy. So incredibly soft and cozy, and such a great price! CLICK HERE to buy this amazing robe.
4. Ultra-Sparkly Huggie Earrings (available in 3 colors): I recently bought these gorgeous earrings, and they are SO perfect. Small but not too small. Simple but they pack a huge punch. If you have a classic fashion lover in your life, these earrings are perfect for everyday wear to work or meeting up with your friends but special enough for fancy events too. CLICK HERE to buy these pretty earrings!
5. Charging Cord That Stays in Place: Whether I’m charging my phone on my desk or on my nightstand, I have two major problems. The second I unplug my phone, the cord slips off the surface. And then when my phone is actually connected to the cord, the cord is too short. I bought this amazing charging cord before I went to deliver my second baby, and it is AWESOME. The 10-foot cord is sturdy and tangled. Plus, the heavy knot on the end keeps the cord in place on any surface. A must-have for the tech lover in your life! CLICK HERE to buy my favorite phone charger at Nordstrom or Amazon!
6. Heart Knob Cast Iron Pans: A good cast iron pan makes cooking a breeze and will last for years and years. Spoil her this year with a gorgeous pan with a cute heart knob or whatever color/style suits her best. This brand is high-quality, well-rated, and available in a variety of colors with different types of cute knobs! CLICK HERE to buy these bestselling pans with heart knobs and CLICK HERE to see the full collection.
7. Nude Lip Kit + Makeup Bag: MAC always knocks it out of the park with their holiday gift sets, and this nude lip kit is my favorite of the bunch this year! It includes three full-size nude lip products and a gorgeous makeup bag to hold everything in. CLICK HERE to buy this pretty nude lip set + makeup bag here and here.
8. The Universally-Loved Perfume: Who doesn’t love the warm scent of vanilla? This ultra-popular line of perfumes sells vanilla-infused scents in a variety of scent combos. I just can’t get enough of these scents! CLICK HERE to buy these bestselling perfumes under $50.
9. The Most Glamorous Holiday Eye Palette: Eyeshadow palettes are always a great gift idea under $50, and this new palette has been one of my favorite beauty purchases of the year. The colors are incredibly pigmented, and the shimmery shades are so glamorous! The perfect blend of neutrals to use everyday and just enough sparkle to use for special events. Any beauty lover will love this palette! CLICK HERE to purchase this palette (also available here, here, and here).
10. Sparkling Crystal Bracelet: There’s nothing better than an accessory that matches every single outfit in your wardrobe. This bracelet will do just that. The sparkling crystals and adjustable closure make it the perfect gift for any fashionista! CLICK HERE to buy this gorgeous bracelet.
11. Soft Wrap Sweater (available in 3 colors): I recently bought this sweater, and it was love at first sight. The cut is so flattering, and guys, IT HAS THUMB HOLES. Perfect for working out, running errands, lounging, or honestly doing whatever on a chilly day! CLICK HERE to buy this cute sweater.
12. Studded Sandals: I LOVE this pair of studded slides that are under $50 and available in a variety of colors. CLICK HERE to buy these cute studded sandals.
13. The Softest Makeup Brush Set: This brand makes the best makeup brushes on the market, and this holiday gift set is a great way to get high-quality brushes for a great price! Both of these brushes can be used every single day, so it will make any beauty lover’s day! CLICK HERE to buy this limited-edition makeup brush set.
14. The Greatest Oversized Blanket Sweatshirt (available in a variety of colors and patterns): So here’s the deal. Staying cozy and warm is my favorite thing ever, so I always have a soft blanket nearby. But then I found this gigantic oversized blanket sweatshirt, and it’s my new favorite for chilly days. In fact, I just bought EIGHT as gifts! It’s one size fits all and big enough that you can fit your entire body inside! It has over 1.2k 5-STAR reviews on Amazon for a reason. This thing rocks! CLICK HERE to buy this bestselling sweatshirt and use the code TAKE10 to get $10 off your order! Also available here and here.
15. The Greatest Face Makeup Palette: I am SUCH a huge fan of this makeup brand. They make extremely high-quality makeup, and their highlighters are the best on the market! This limited-edition palette is so chic, and I just love the selection of highlighters, bronzer, and blushes. A must-have for any makeup addict! CLICK HERE to buy this limited-edition palette.
16. Packing Cubes (available in a variety of colors and prints): Packing cubes have literally changed my life. They make traveling so much easier because you can easily organize your different outfits by day or category, and it allows you to fit so much more into your suitcase. If you have a traveler in your life, these are the perfect gift! P.S. I have this exact set, and the quality is fantastic! CLICK HERE to buy the best packing cubes.
CLICK TO SHOP HOLIDAY GIFTS FOR WOMEN UNDER $50
More Holiday Gifts Under $50 That She’ll Love
Click the image you’re interested in to shop the exact item.
You can literally buy almost the same throw (only difference is there is a very thin border on the one that’s on sale) for almost $100 more (the same throws start at $135 here). It’s a crazy deal, and I literally bought eight for gifts. BUY ONE NOW – whether it’s for yourself or a gift. It is the coziest blanket ever, and I promise you that you will be the Christmas MVP if you gift this item! See my daughter and I cuddling with this cozy blanket here. Shop the exact throw shown here. Shop the same throw in different colors and patterns here.
2. The Most Glamorous Lipstick: Ok, so this lipstick is not cheap, but it is B-E-A-UITFUL! Everything from the packaging to the formula to the color range is absolutely gorgeous, and any lady is guaranteed to feel completely spoiled if she receives this lipstick underneath the Christmas tree. My all-time favorite shade is Pillow Talk, a perfect and nearly universally-flattering nude, but I honestly recommend the entire range of colors. Charlotte Tilbury specifically creates her shades to be flattering on all skin tones, so you’re really can’t go wrong! If you want to learn more about Charlotte Tilbury makeup, click here to read a full review of Charlotte Tilbury makeup – including their lipsticks. Click here to shop Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks.
3. Leather Crossbody Purse: The look and quality of this bag is outstanding for the price, and it has amazing reviews. Any woman will be THRILLED to see this pretty handbag under the tree! Shop this chic ring handbag here.
4. The Best Candles: Capri Blue candles are some of my all-time favorites because of the yummy fragrances, beautiful packaging, and long-lasting burn times. They’re equally great for scenting OR decorating your home, and I don’t think you’ll be disappointed with any of their scents or designs. This year, I’m particularly enamored to this beautiful gold candle scented like apple cider, but there are so many other gorgeous fragrances and designs available here. If you’re looking for a universally-loved scent, check out their most popular variety- Volcano. It smells EXACTLY like an Anthropologie store, and it’s so popular that they’ve even created an entire home and bath and body range around this scent! Shop these candles shown above here (also available on Amazon here).
5. This House Runs on Coffee, Target & Amazon Prime Door Mat: Could there be a more accurate door mat? As soon as I saw this door mat, I KNEW it needed to be in front of our front door. Shop this door mat here. Shop similar door mats here. If you’re an Amazon-only type of person (I feel you), shop similar door mats on Amazon here.
6. Rotating Makeup Organizer: Do you have a beauty maven in your family who has all of the best beauty products? This Christmas, buy her a beautiful and functional gift to organize all of her beauty goodies. This rotating acrylic makeup organizer allows you to create the perfect storage solution for your skincare and makeup products, so you’ll always be able to find the perfect moisturizer, serum, or lipstick. This organizer has AMAZING reviews and quick shipping! Click HERE to shop this acrylic rotating makeup organizer.
7. Studded Strappy Block Heels: These are some of the most gorgeous shoes EVER, and I literally can’t believe they are way under $50! Different sizes and colors are different prices, but you’ll find quite a few under $50. These studded beauties have great reviews and come in a variety of colors. I think these need to be added to my closet immediately! Shop these gorgeous shoes here. Shop similar-style shoes here.
8. Premium Acrylic 5 Drawer Makeup Organizer: I store all of my makeup in acrylic makeup organizers similar to this one, but let me tell you, they were WAY more expensive. This beautiful organizer is a must-have for any beauty addict, and with 5-star reviews, she’ll love the construction of the organizer just as much as she loves how her makeup looks inside it. Such a good find! Click HERE to shop this acrylic makeup organizer.
9. Rose Quartz Crystal Facial Roller: Crystal facial rollers are all the rage in the beauty community right now, and I have to say that I’m completely hooked to using this rose quartz roller. I received it as a gift, and I have used it almost every single day since receiving it! According to the brand, when you use a roller to massage your face on a regular basis, it will help to reduce puffiness and help smooth fine lines and wrinkles by stimulating collagen to improve your skin’s elasticity.
While I can’t verify all of the claims because I use so many skincare products, I CAN say that it feels absolutely heavenly on your face, and I do feel like it makes a big difference with puffiness. Plus, you can use it over your oils, moisturizers, and serums to help the product absorb better. PRO TIP: Put this roller into the refrigerator before using on your face! The cool temperature feels so good and will help to close your pores. Definitely a great gift for any woman on your list! Click HERE to shop rose quartz rollers on Amazon.
10. Circular Ring Handle Handbag: This chic handbag is absolutely beautiful, is great quality, and has good reviews! The fact that you can get such a glamorous handbag for such a low price with free shipping blows my mind. Definitely a must-have gift for the fashionistas in your family! Shop this gorgeous handbag in a variety of colors here.
11. Silk Sleep Mask: I started sleeping with a silk mask a few years ago after I received one as a gift, and I will never go back! The sleep mask really helps to block out any light in the middle of the night and the early morning, and the soft silk fabric is so much more comfortable than other sleep masks I’ve tried. I love this mask in particular because it has a soft and stretchy band that comfortably wraps around your head to keep the mask in place while you sleep. This sleep mask is definitely a luxurious gift idea for the women in your life! Shop this sleep mask here and here. Shop similar silk sleep masks here.
12. The Best Eyeshadow Palettes: Anastasia eyeshadow palettes are some of my all-time favorites. I mean, I even included the Anastasia Modern Renaissance palette in my ride or die makeup post (update coming soon, by the way)! The versatile shades in her palettes look amazing on every skin tone, and the shimmers are unreal. If you’re looking for a beauty gift idea that’s guaranteed to please, you honestly can’t go wrong with these palettes. Shop this beautiful eyeshadow palette here.
13. Faux Fur Slippers: I’ve owned these faux fur slippers for two years now (see my initial review here), and I still LOVE them. In fact, I’ve repurchased a pair for myself because I wore out my original pair, AND I bought over a dozen pairs last year for Christmas gifts! They’re cute, comfy, and keep you warm without overheating your feet. Such a fun gift! Click HERE to shop these faux fur slippers.
14. Matte Liquid Lip Color Trio: I’m a HUGE fan of bareMinerals lip products. I buy their holiday lip sets each and every year for myself AND for gifts because they never disappoint. The thing I love most about their gift sets is that the color ranges are universally flattering. Every single shade is wearable. This year, I’ve been LOVING this liquid lip trio. The formula isn’t as drying as other liquid lipsticks I’ve tried, but it’s still pigmented and long-lasting. I love all three colors! In fact, you can see me wearing some of the shades here and here. If you have a woman in your life who loves a good lipstick, this gift set can’t be beat! Shop this liquid lip set here.
15. Crystal Hinge Bangle: Over the years, I’ve developed a major love affair with Kate Spade jewelry. It’s extremely good quality, a fair price point, and the designs are timeless. All of the Kate Spade pieces I’ve bought are my most-worn jewelry, so I’m extremely confident that anyone on your list will love this bracelet. It’s appropriate for everyday wear, work outfits, and even a night on the town. It also comes in silver, rose gold, and gold in case the lady in your life favors a particular metal shade. See me style this bracelet here, here, and here, and see my other favorite Kate Spade jewelry and accessories here. Shop this beautiful bracelet here.
16. Key Finder. Phone Finder. Anything Finder: True story: I’ve used Tile since 2015, and I literally use my Tile or Tile app every single day. I am someone who loses my keys and/or cell phone all the time, so this device has been a GAME CHANGER for me. Here’s how it works in a nutshell. You buy a Tile and register it to the free Tile app on your phone. Then you attach the Tile to whatever you’d like. I have my Tile on my key chain. If you misplace your key chain, you simply open the Tile app on your phone and click a button to have the Tile emit a ring to help you find it. If your Tile isn’t nearby, it will show you the last address registered by the device. On the flip side, if you lose your phone, simply pinch your Tile twice, and your phone will ring.
Even though I love my Tile for my keys and phone, they also have product you can use to attach to your laptops, iPads, luggage, wallets, and more. I’ve bought these as gifts for friends and family members – male and female, and they’ve always earned rave reviews. I know that I’m hooked and will continue using mine for years to come! Shop Tile finders here.
17. Felt Letter Board with Changeable Letters: If you’ve been on Instagram at all over the past year, I’m sure you’ve seen one of these adorable felt letter boards. You can customize it to say whatever you’d like (the kit includes 600 letters), and it’s the perfect decorative element for any room. Shop this cute letter board here.
18. 30oz Insulated Cup: Who doesn’t love an ice cold drink? These Yeti tumblers just can’t be beat and will keep your drink SUPER cold all day long – no matter what. If you have ice in your drink in the morning, there will be ice there in the afternoon. It’s insane! I love mine and personally enjoy using a straw lid and a straw instead of the traditional lid, but it’s really up to your preference. Either way, this gift is under $50! Shop this insulated tumbler in a wide variety of colors here. Buy the straw lid and straw here.
19. Work Hard And Be Nice T-Shirt: This shirt is one of the all-time bestselling products on my blog, and for good reason. It’s an adorable shirt with an incredible and simple message. Just work hard and be nice, and everything’s gonna work out. I’ll be wearing this shirt non-stop throughout the season because it always makes me smile! Shop this bestselling shirt here.
Click To Shop Christmas Gifts for Women Under $50
20. French Terry Knee-Length Robe: Who doesn’t love a beautiful robe? This timeless french terry robe comes in several colors and is right at the perfect price. Shop this beautiful robe in a variety of colors here.
21. Pendant Necklace: This dainty necklace is a bestseller for a reason. It’s the perfect size and versatile enough to wear day or night. I own this necklace and wear it ALL the time! Shop this gorgeous pendant necklace in a variety of metals and gemstones here.
22. Embossed Glass Candle: Voluspa makes some of the most luxurious, most beautiful, and most delicious-scented candles on the planet. This embossed glass candle is simply stunning, and while you’ll love the candle’s scent, it’s honestly beautiful enough just to be decor! Shop this exact candle in a variety of scents here. Shop more gorgeous Voluspa candles and candle sets here.
23. Naked Heat Palette: Without a doubt, the Naked Heat palette is my favorite eyeshadow palette of the year. It’s my new go-to neutral palette filled with gorgeous warm-toned browns that really make your eyes pop. This palette is guaranteed to please! Shop the Naked Heat palette here, here, and here.
24. Heavyweight Ultra-Thin Velvet Hangers with Gold Hooks: I know that hangers aren’t the first gift idea you’d think of, but these hangers are something special. They come in a variety of velvet shades, and you can choose the color of the metal hook. I opted for these gorgeous ivory and gold hangers, but you can choose the color combo that best fits the women in your life! In addition to being gorgeous themselves, the hanger’s thin design helps you fit more in your closet, and the velvet material keeps clothes from falling off the hangers. Functional and fabulous! Shop these gorgeous hangers here (available in different colors with gold, chrome, or rose gold hooks).
25. Small Square Stud Earrings: I wear these earrings all. the. time. They may have a simple design, but they pack a punch! I get so many compliments whenever I wear them. While you can’t go wrong with a basic clear stud as shown here, they are available in a variety of colors. Shop these timeless earrings in various colors here.
26. Loopy Cases Cell Phone Case: I just bought my second Loopy Case, and ladies, I’m never going back. Unlike a Pop Socket that can fall off your phone, the loop in this case is attached inside the case, so it never falls off. It makes selfies and just walking around with your phone so much easier! Shop this unique cell phone case in various designs here.
27. Teardrop Earrings: Umm…can we talk about how gorgeous these earrings are? When I saw them online, my jaw-dropped. Then I looked at the price and the stellar reviews, and my jaw dropped a little more. Seriously stunning! Shop these beautiful earrings here.
28. Cat Eye Sunglasses: These sunglasses are my favorite accessories ever. My only regret is not owning them in every color. They’re universally flattering, fashionable without being too edgy, and extremely comfortable on your face. A must-have for any season! Shop my all-time favorite sunglasses here.
29. Cozy Pom Pom Throw: There is no such thing as too many cozy throw blankets- especially when they have cute pom poms! I own this blanket, and it looks SO cute draped on a couch or chair! Shop this adorable pom pom throw in three colors here.
30. Suede Shearling Slippers: I am a slipper fanatic, and these shearling-lined slippers have great reviews. I’m picking up a pair for myself and a few extras for gifts! Shop these cozy slippers in four colors here.
31. Makeup Brush Set: It Cosmetics makes my FAVORITE makeup brushes of all time. They’re extremely soft, extremely well-made, and extremely well-designed. They do exactly what they’re designed to do and make your makeup apply like a breeze. Every woman who wears makeup deserves this beautiful brush set that also comes with a cute clutch! Shop this amazing makeup brush set here.
32. Monogrammed Scalloped Apron: How cute is this monogrammed apron? It would be PERFECT for the kitchen maven in your life! Shop this cute apron here.
33. Birthstone Bracelet: This beautiful bracelet is simple enough to wear everyday but special enough to wear for a night on the town. I love that you can choose different metals and gemstones, and I think it would be so sweet to buy this bracelet in your gift recipient’s birthstone – or even a new mom’s child’s birthstone! Shop this gorgeous bracelet in your desired gemstone here.
34. Pear-Shaped Tennis Bracelet: Wow, wow, wow! This stunning tennis bracelet is so glamorous and so affordable! Click here to shop this beautiful tennis bracelet.
35. Shape Tape Concealer: I know what you’re thinking. Ashley, why on earth would you put a concealer in a gift guide? Well, it just so happens to be the BEST concealer in the entire world, and it changes lives (at least the beauty-centered part of your life). I have tried almost every concealer on the market, and let me tell you, nothing compares to this one. It’s extremely full coverage, blendable, and long-lasting. Every beauty lover needs this concealer! It’s a game changer. Shop my all-time favorite concealer in 30 shades here.
36. Gold Pineapple Bookends: I think unique bookends are such a fun way to add style to a bookshelf or your desk. These gold pineapple bookends make me smile! Shop this unique bookends here.
37. Lipstick Set: I’ve raved about the Clinique Pop Lip lipsticks before, and I’ll say it again: they are AWESOME. The formula is pigmented, creamy, and just makes your lips look beautiful. These nude shades look beautiful on a variety of skin tones and are the perfect colors to wear every single day. Shop my favorite Clinique lipstick set here.
38. Have Courage And Be Kind Bracelet: I’m a HUGE Disney fan, so I love when I company references some of my favorite Disney movies. Lillian & Co is one of my favorite Disney-inspired companies because they feature classic Disney quotes in a way that’s classy and understated. I own quite a few of these bracelets myself, and they’re comfortable to wear, easy to style, and very well-made. Plus, they come in pretty packaging! See how I styled these bracelets with my outfit here. Click here to shop this bracelet and here to shop more Disney-inspired bracelets. Use the code ABN to save 10% off your order.
39. All Over Powder Brush: This powder brush is my favorite makeup brush of all time. It’s massive and blends powder into your face in a way that’s insanely amazing. Plus, I like to consider it my magic makeup eraser. If I put too much blush on, it’s not a problem. I just blend away the excess with this brush. I swear it saves the day every day! I can’t do my makeup without this one. Shop my favorite makeup brush here.
40. Tassel Saddle Shoulder Bag: When you see a handbag that is this beautiful for such a great price, you have to scoop it up! Shop this cute tassel saddle shoulder handbag here.
41. Glitter and Shimmer Liquid Eyeshadow Set: These glittery and shimmery liquid eyeshadows are phenomenal. They make your eyes shine like nothing else! Shop this gorgeous liquid eyeshadow set here, here, and here.
Click To Shop Christmas Gifts for Women Under $50
Shop Christmas Gift Ideas for Everyone on Your ListFor more Christmas gift ideas, check out my Christmas Gift Guide page to see the best gift ideas for everyone on your shopping list or check out these posts!
NEW! The Best Christmas Gifts for Women Under $30 – 2019 edition
The Best Christmas Gifts for Women Under $15 – NEW
Best Christmas Gifts Under $15
Best Christmas Gifts Under $25
Best Christmas Gifts under $50
More Christmas Gift Ideas for Women under $15
More Christmas Gift Ideas for Women under $25
Christmas Gift Ideas for Women Under $30
More Christmas Gift Ideas for Women under $50
Christmas Gift Ideas for Women
Luxury Gift Ideas for Women
Christmas Gift Ideas That Give Back to Charity
The Best Christmas Gift Ideas for Women
Christmas Gift Ideas for Girly Girls
The Best Personalized Christmas Gift Ideas
For Beauty Lovers:
Christmas Gift Ideas for Beauty Lovers + MAC Cosmetics giveaway
Holiday Beauty Gift Sets Under $15
Holiday Beauty Gift Sets Under $10
Christmas Gift Ideas for Men
Top Gifts for Teen Girls
Christmas Gift Ideas for Teens
Christmas Gift Ideas for Kids
The Best Christmas Stocking Stuffers for Women
Christmas Stocking Stuffer Ideas
Best Stocking Stuffers for Her
This post includes affiliate links, which means that I make a commission when a purchase is made after clicking through a link. I value your trust and only recommend brands and products that I truly love!