I renewed my membership to the gym two days before quarantine began in March. TWO DAYS. Like many of you, I’ve switched to primarily working out at home this year, and I’ll probably be skipping the gym for quite a few more months. If you have an active friend or a fitness lover in your family, this at-home fitness equipment makes the perfect Christmas gift idea! Plus, all of the items (minus one) is available for 20% off at the Shopbop Black Friday Sale this weekend with the code SHOP20. Keep reading to learn the best fitness Christmas gift ideas for women + learn how to save money of each item!
Best Fitness Christmas Gift Ideas for WomenHOW TO SHOP: If you see an item you like, simply head down to the number and click the item’s title to shop that item. Use the code SHOP20 to get 20% off your order of $200+! Most of the items are very affordable, so I actually bought six items for gifts plus a few for myself to meet the minimum. I saved so much money, and I knocked out a huge portion of my Christmas gift list in one swoop!
1. Foam Roller: You see foam rollers all over the gym for a very good reason: they work. If you have a workout queen in your life, gift them this foam roller. It’s affordable and will help them release muscle tension, stretch, and reduce post-workout soreness. A lifesaver for frequent workouts!
2. Hand & Face Towel: Whether you’re working out at the gym or at home, this soft hand and face towel makes sweaty workouts much more comfortable.
3. The Most Popular Bangle Wrist & Ankle Weights: The Bala bangle weights for your ankles or wrists are the most popular and the most chic ankle weights on the market. They’re constantly sold out (IN STOCK NOW!!), and I literally stalked them online for months to grab a pair. Now that they’re back in stock, I bought three more pairs for fitness Christmas gifts for the women in my family. My #1 fitness gift recommendation for women!
4. A Good Yoga Mat: Whether your loved one is into yoga, Pilates, stretching, ab workouts, or any other at-home workout, there’s a 99% chance they’d make good use of a great yoga mat. This brand makes high-quality mats with non-slip coating on the back to increase stability. Comes in several colors and designs.
5. Massage Balls: Muscle fatigue and soreness can be remedied with post-workout massage. These handy massage balls can be kept in your gym bag and provide targeted and localized pressure that promotes circulation and mobility.
6. 1.5-lb Ankle Weights: I own these ankle weights myself and have been so impressed by the quality that I actually bought three additional pairs for Christmas gifts for women in my family who love to workout. They attach around your ankle with velcro, and they’re very comfortable and stay in place. Perfect for workouts or for helping you burn more calories while you go through your normal daily routine.
7. Small Cushioned Exercise Mat: The P.Volve P.Mat was designed to be used with the P.Volve program, but I use it for a million and one exercise routines. It’s a thick cushioned mat that’s a smaller size to give you extra comfort where you need it. I use mine all the time for Melissa Wood Health or yoga workouts.
8. Cute Insulated Water Bottle: Drinking water out of a cute insulated container has been shown to increase workout productivity. Ok, that’s not actual science – just my personal experience. Anything and everything that makes you want to exercise more is a necessity in my book, and this insulated stainless steel bottle is great to use during workouts or any time throughout your day.
9. High-Waisted Workout Leggings: I bought these high-waisted workout leggings two years ago, and they’re still in great condition. I love that the high-waist keeps my waistline compressed without feeling too tight, and the design genuinely stays in place and never sags or moves around when you’re exercising. A cute design and flattering fit don’t hurt either!
10. Hot + Cold Therapy Pillow: Working out, aches and pains, and minor injuries go hand in hand. This handy pillow can be heated or cooled to provide hot or cold therapy on minor injuries or aching muscles.
11. High-Quality Yoga Mat (Slightly Thinner): If you prefer a slightly thinner yoga mat, this brand is great. Comes in a ton of beautiful colors.
12. 3-Lb Ankle Weights: Whether you want to increase the difficulty of your workout routine or just burn an extra few calories while you’re running errands, these stylish velcro ankle weights are the perfect choice.
13. Natural Rubber Massage Peanut: This muscle massager provides symmetrical medium to firm pressure on either side of your spine to help release tight muscles. A must-have after a hard workout!
14. Comfortable Fitness Socks: If you’ve ever exercised in socks that weren’t made for workouts, you’ll never do it again. Skip your socks falling down every five seconds and the discomfort and the blisters. These comfy socks are padded and feature a low cut in the front but a higher cut in the back to give your heel extra cushioning.
15. Pink and Tan Sneakers: Let’s face it. Cute sneakers make you want to workout more. It’s science, and any woman would LOVE these fashionable kicks.