1. Birchbox Subscription: I’m a paying member of Birchbox, and let me tell you, it is SO much fun getting a surprise box filled with beauty products each month. The service is$10/month, but you can buy a $30 for 3-month gift subscription for anyone on your shopping list. They also offer a 6-month subscription for $60 or a 12-month subscription for $110 if you’re looking for a bigger-budget gift. While the monthly boxes are tons of fun, you can also collect Birchbox points when you review the items that you receive in your box. The points add up quickly, and you can purchase your favorite products in their store. It’s like a second gift!
2. Kate Spade Contrast Bow Tech-Friendly Gloves (available in 5 colors): When it’s chilly outside, there’s nothing more comforting than a cozy pair of gloves. This pair from Kate Spade is absolutely adorable, and it has tech-friendly fingertips.
3. Marley Lilly Monogrammed Scalloped Wallet: This scalloped wallet is right at the top of my Christmas list, and it’s the perfect gift idea for anyone who’s a fan of a monogram. This wallet is available in 3 colors, and there isn’t an extra charge for the monogram!
4. Quay My Girl Sunglasses: These sunglasses are on my list of holy-grail accessories, and if you’ve been reading my blog consistently this year, you’re probably sick of seeing them in every single outfit post. What can I say? I can’t help myself! They’re comfortable, and they make every outfit look better. This style is available in 5 colors. See how I styled them with a Lilly Pulitzer Dress, white jeans and a blue top, a floral fit-and-flare skirt with a cream sweater, a white button-down shirt dress, a chambray skirt and striped top, and a white skirt and aqua halter top. If you’re on a tight budget, here’s a similar pair of sunglasses for $12.
6. Baublebar Pinata Tassel Drops: Ok, these earrings are perfect. I just bought them in two colors (white and pink gem), and I’m trying to resist picking them up in more colors. If you have a fashionista in your family, she NEEDS these earrings! These traditional style of these tassel earrings is available in 13 colors, but you can also choose from 7 ombre colors, 5 gem colors, 2 mini-size colors, and 2 mini-gem colors.
5. Styled: Secrets for Arranging Rooms, from Tabletops to Bookshelves by Emily Henderson: I’m kind of obsessed with Emily Henderson’s style, so I’m dying to get my hands on this book. It’s the perfect gift for anyone who spends their time pinning beautiful home decor ideas!
7. S’well ‘Sparkling Champagne’ Stainless Steel Water Bottle: The S’well water bottles will keep your drink ice cold for 24 hours and boiling hot for up to 12 hours, and they’re available in 36 colors and 2 sizes. It’s the ideal gift idea for anyone who’s constantly at the office or on the road.
8. Street Level Reversible Faux Leather Tote: This classy tote handbag can be worn with work or play outfits, and it’s large enough to hold your laptop, wallet, and other essential items. If you want to change up the look of this purse, simply turn it inside out to use the alternate color. This style is available in 3 colors.
9. Kendra Scott Elisa Pendant Necklace: This iconic Kendra Scott necklace is such a versatile piece of jewelry. It’s dainty enough to wear everyday, and the lightweight feel makes you forget that you’re even wearing it. I own this necklace in pyrite/rose gold, and I’m constantly wearing it with casual and upscale outfits. This necklace is available in 18 colors (price varies depending on the stone), and you can see me wear my necklace in this outfit post.
10. Drybar ‘The Four Pack’ Set: The Dry Bar is well known for their top-notch hair products, and this four-pack of hair elixirs is guaranteed to please. The products work wonders on your hair, and they’re small enough to fit in your purse for on-the-go styling.
11. McKenna Leather Travel Jewelry Box: Traveling with jewelry is a major pain. Necklaces get tangled, earrings get lost, and rings fall into every crevice of your luggage. This travel jewelry box is available in 2 colors, and it’s the perfect jewelry storage solution for travel. Plus, you can add a monogram for free!
12. Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Eye Shadow Palette: This eye shadow palette is absolutely perfect. It’s high-quality eye shadows are richly-pigmented, easy to blend, and arranged in the most beautiful color combination. Any beauty lover needs this eye shadow palette in her collection!
13. Bala Lidded Pineapple: This cute pineapple jar sits on my office’s bookshelf, and it makes me smile every single time I see it on display. While it’s adorable for decorative purposes, you can also use the interior to store your favorite jewelry, makeup, or hair accessories.
14. Faux Fur Slippers: These faux fur slippers from Pottery Barn have not come off my feet since they arrived at my doorstep last week. In addition to their darling design, the faux fur lining is extremely soft on your feet. This style is available in 4 colors and 3 sizes, and I’d recommend the faux fur boot slippers too!
15. Benefit Cosmetics Sassy Lassie “Chick Picks” Beauty Bestsellers Kit: This makeup kit from Benefit is packed with winning products. The Roller Lash mascara was featured in my Ride or Makeup post, and I use it almost every single day to get the perfect lashes. Hoola bronzer and Porefessional primer are also long-time beauty favorites of mine, and I’m a huge fan of their brow products. This kit is definitely worth the price!
16. Baublebar Celestial Drops Gold Earrings: These shiny gold earrings might be the ultimate holiday accessory. I just picked up a pair for myself, but I’m fairly certain I’ll end up buying a few more pairs for gifts over the next few weeks. They’re the perfect size, and the gorgeous design can’t be beat!
17. Charlotte Tilbury ‘Matte Revolution’ Mini Lipstick Trio: Charlotte Tilbury’s matte lipstick formulation is top-notch, and this trio of lipsticks inspired by classic fashion icons can’t be beat. The collection includes Amazing Grace (tea rose inspired by Grace Kelly), Red Carpet Red (Old-Hollywood ruby red), and Very Victoria (taupe nude inspired by Victoria Beckham).
18. Sonix ‘Rose Buds’ Earbuds: This cute little set features beautiful rose gold earbuds housed in a tiny pink pouch, and it’s the perfect way to avoid having your headphones fall to the bottom of your purse or get tangled in anything/everything.
19. It Cosmetics Je Ne Sais Quoi Complexion Perfection: It’s not a secret that I’m obsessed with anything and everything by It Cosmetics, but this limited-edition holiday palette is something special. It contains my all-time favorite bronzer, the most beautiful pink blush, a flawless matte setting powder, and a stunning highlighter. It’s the perfect way to perfect your face, and the palette format makes it ideal for travel. Every woman needs this palette!
20. Street Level Reversible Faux Leather Tote & Wristlet: I’m just going to come out and say it. I own this bag in 3 different colors. Since each bag is reversible, I guess I technically own it in six colors. I know that it may sound excessive, but trust me, this handbag is a must-have. The faux-leather is durable and perfect for everyday wear, and the size of the tote bag and wristlet fits everything you could possibly need for work or play. I use this handbag almost every single day, and I always travel with it! This style is available in 5 color combinations, and it’s worth every single penny.
22. Kate Spade New York Glitter Stud Earrings: These glitter earrings sell out every single year, and with good reason. I mean, just look at them! They’re so freaking adorable and couldn’t be more festive. This year, they’re available in 2 sizes and 6 colors, but you’ll want to pick up a pair before they inevitably sell out!
21. Kendra Scott Lee Small Drop Earrings: Kendra Scott earrings are well-made, universally-loved, and extremely lightweight. This style is available in 14 colors (price varies depending on the stone), so you’re guaranteed to find a style that she’ll love!
23. Pineapple Measuring Cups: Baking is always fun, but baking with rose gold pineapple measuring cups is even better. If you have a cook in your family, she needs these measuring cups.
24. bareMinerals Gen Nude Your Kiss is On My List’ Mini Radiant Lipstick Collection: I am head over heels for this bareMinerals lipstick formula. It glides on like a dream, and it feels lightweight and moisturizing on your lips. I just picked up this holiday gift set that features 8 mini-lipsticks in flattering nude shades, and I couldn’t be more pleased with my purchase. You can expect a full post on these beauties soon, but until then, go ahead and pick up this kit for you and/or a friend!
25. Shiraleah Elephant Bookends: Yes, golden elephant bookends exist, and yes, you absolutely need them.
26. Kate Spade New York ‘Vienna Lane’ Ring Holder: I love piling my rings in dainty ring holders, and this design from Kate Spade couldn’t be more classy. It’s available in three different colors.
27. Buxom 6 Degrees Below Sexy Mini Full-On Lip Polish Collection: These lipglosses are a long-time favorite of mine, and this gift set includes some of my all-time favorite shades. They’re fantastically glittery, and they smell delightfully sweet!
28. Muk Luks Women’s Delanie Slippers: Who doesn’t love a warm pair of slippers? Muk Luks are insanely comfortable, and this design is guaranteed to be a hit. It’s available in 3 colors.
29. Moon and Lola ‘Chelsea’ Small Personalized Monogram Stud Earrings: Monogrammed gifts are notoriously expensive, but these Moon and Lola stud earrings are reasonably priced and available in 12 colors. Plus, the classic design is perfect for everyday wear.
30. Origins Bestsellers Set: I’m a huge fan of Origins, and this holiday gift set features all of their bestsellers. I guarantee that she’ll love each and every item in this set. It’s a skincare must have!
31. Viktor & Rolf ‘Flowerbomb’ Eau de Parfum Travel Spray: Flowerbomb is a universally-loved fragrance, and the rollerball format makes it so easy to keep your perfume in your purse. She’ll fall in love with this classic scent.
These Christmas gift ideas for women under $50 are guaranteed to please, and I hope this post will make your Christmas shopping quick and easy. I’ll be adding more holiday gift guides throughout the next few weeks, and you can keep up with all of the new posts by following my Christmas Gift Guide board on Pinterest!
More Christmas Gift IdeasFor more Christmas gift ideas, check out my Christmas Gift Guide page to see all of my favorite gift ideas for men and everyone on your shopping list or check out these posts and holiday giveaways!
MAC Nutcracker Sweet Lipstick Set Giveaway
Stocking Stuffer Giveaway: Zoella Beauty, Vaseline, and Sugar Paper LA
The Best Christmas Gift Ideas for Women under $15
The Best Christmas Gift Ideas for Women under $25
Christmas Gift Ideas for Women Under $30
Christmas Gift Ideas for Women under $50
Christmas Gift Ideas for Women
Luxury Gift Ideas for Women
Christmas Gift Ideas That Give Back to Charity
The Best Christmas Gift Ideas for Women
Christmas Gift Ideas for Girly Girls
For Beauty Lovers:
Christmas Gift Ideas for Beauty Lovers + MAC Cosmetics giveaway
Holiday Beauty Gift Sets Under $15
Holiday Beauty Gift Sets Under $10
Christmas Gift Ideas for Men
Christmas Gift Ideas for Teens
Christmas Gift Ideas for Kids
The Best Christmas Stocking Stuffers for Women
Christmas Stocking Stuffer Ideas
Best Stocking Stuffers for Her
Affiliate links are used in this post, which means that I make a small commission when a purchase is made after clicking through a link. I value your trust and only recommend products that I truly love. I own many of the products mentioned above, and I’d gladly buy any item on this list with my own money.