If you’re looking for even more affordable gift ideas, check out my favorite Christmas gifts for women under $25 and under $50, and you can also scroll down to the bottom of this post to see ALL of my gift guides for every single person on your shopping list.Just scroll to the bottom of the post to see the full list of gift guides OR click the gift guide tab at the top of the page. Also, don’t forget to bookmark my Ultimate Christmas Gift Guide page, where I have all of my latest gift finds in one spot. There are unique gift ideas in every price range that I think you’ll absolutely love. Happy shopping, my friends!
Best Christmas Gift Ideas for Women Under $15
Click the image you’re interested in to shop the exact item.
1. Plaid Blanket Scarf (available in a variety of colors): I just bought this for myself for winter, and it. is. AMAZING. SO cute!
2. Tassel Earrings (available in a variety of colors): Ok, so I have a thing with tassel earrings, so of course I had to add a pair haha – especially since they’re such a good price!
3. Retro Oversized Square Sunglasses (available in a variety of colors): These sunglasses are so gorgeous and so inexpensive!
4. 14-Piece Makeup Brush Set (also comes in rose gold and silver): This brush set has THOUSANDS of 4.5-star reviews online!
5. Moisturizing Hand Cream: Fresh is one of my all-time favorite luxury beauty brands, so I was thrilled to see that their hand cream is a deal at under $15.
6. Sleeveless Casual T-Shirt Dress (available in 4 colors): I just bought this dress for myself, and it’s quickly become a new favorite. Soft, cute, and perfect for everyday wear.
7. Etched Drop Earrings: A simple and timeless accessory that she can wear every day!
8. Cable Knit Slipper Socks: The coziest slipper socks on the block. These are perfect for cuddling up on a cold day.
9. Coconut Lip Glossy: I’m obsessed with this simple but amazing lip gloss. Grab it in clear or a variety of colors for a natural look and a dose of moisture.
10. Countertop Hair Care & Styling Tool Organizer (available in a variety of colors): I use this organizer on a daily basis to keep my blow dryer and hot tools organized.
11. Velvet Jewelry Box Organizer and Storage with Removable Dividers: This darling little box is perfect for storing jewelry in a stylish way!
12. Acrylic Lipstick Organizer Display Holder: Have a beauty fanatic in your life? Help her organize her lipsticks in style for less than $10! Make the gift even more special by adding a few new lipsticks.
13. Oversized Round Circle Sunglasses: I’m obsessed with these sunglasses! They’re comfortable, well-made, and add a dose of glamour to any outfit.
14. Prisma Jewelry Tray: This little tray is perfect for adding style to your vanity, storing your perfumes, or displaying special items. Such a steal too!
15. Pigmented Eyeshadow Palette: This brand makes some of the best affordable eyeshadow palettes on the market! They’re all under $15 and come in the prettiest selections of colors. They’re pigmented, smooth, and easy to blend. She’ll love them!
Click To Shop 2019 Christmas Gifts for Women Under $15
16. Pom Pom Beanie: Seriously, there’s nothing cuter than a pom pom beanie on a cold winter day!
17. Acrylic Hoop Earrings (available in a variety of colors and styles): These gorgeous tortoiseshell earrings have been one of my top sellers for the past two years for good reason. They’re absolutely beautiful and have a timeless design!
18. Beautiful Neutral Eyeshadow Palette: If you’re looking for an affordable eyeshadow palette that won’t disappoint, this gorgeous palette has a beautiful selection of neutral shades that are perfect for everyday wear.
19. Crystal Candle (also available in the scents Birthday Cake, French Toast, Lemon Coco, and Violet and Honey): There’s nothing better than a pretty candle, and these are the prettiest on the block! Gorgeous scents and the packaging is drop-dead gorgeous.
20. The Coziest Socks: These are the soft, most luxurious, most amazing socks I’ve ever worn. A great and unexpected gift or stocking stuffer.
21. Macaron Small Jewelry Box (available in a variety of colors): This petite jewelry box is the cutest way to keep your jewelry secure while traveling.
23. Liquid Lipstick Set: Keep her lips looking good all day long with a pretty liquid lipstick gift set!
24. Monogram Agate Coaster: These monogrammed coasters are so glamorous, and they’re the perfect gift idea for any lady in your life. Grab one for a cute stocking stuffer or an entire set for a showstopper gift!
25. Traceless Hair Elastic Set: These little guys are AWESOME! They look funny, but they really, truly work. They keep your hair in place without tugging on your head or leaving creases in your hair.
26. Hanging Toiletry Bag Travel Organizer (available in a variety of colors and prints): This travel organizer is PERFECT for your next vacation to keep all of your toiletries organized.
27. Set of Velvet Scrunchies (available in a variety of colors): These scrunchies are a great way to keep your hair out of your face at night without having your hair tangled. Plus, they’re cute enough to wear as an accessory!
28. Monogram Trinket Dish: This cute little monogrammed trinket dish is a great place to store your jewelry on your nightstand and a beautiful personalized gift idea under $15.
29. Moisturizing Lip Butter: This cult favorite lip balm is extremely hydrating and leaves your lips with the perfect nude tint.
30. Rollerball Perfume Gift Set: Perfume is something that everyone appreciates but no one wants to buy themselves. Buy her a rollerball or two of her favorite perfume for Christmas, and you’re guaranteed to see her smile!
31. Black Picture Frames with Gold Studs: I love giving decorative picture frames as gifts! Fill them with your favorite photos of you and the recipient for a special touch.
32. Resistance Bands Set: Have a fitness fanatic in your life? This highly-rated resistance band set is a great addition to any home workout setup.
33. Oval Makeup Brush Set: This makeup brush set earns thousands of rave reviews online, and many claim it’s just as good as the famous brushes that are 5-10x more expensive!
34. Hand Cream Trio: Hand cream is a little luxury that’s always appreciated, and this holiday gift set under $15
35. Fine Mist Makeup Setting Spray:
Shop Christmas Gift Ideas for Everyone on Your ListFor more Christmas gift ideas, check out my Christmas Gift Guide page to see the best gift ideas for everyone on your shopping list or check out these posts!
NEW! The Best Christmas Gifts for Women Under $30
The Best Christmas Gifts for Women Under $50
Best Christmas Gifts Under $15
Best Christmas Gifts Under $25
Best Christmas Gifts under $50
More Christmas Gift Ideas for Women under $15
More Christmas Gift Ideas for Women under $25
Christmas Gift Ideas for Women Under $30
More Christmas Gift Ideas for Women under $50
Christmas Gift Ideas for Women
Luxury Gift Ideas for Women
Christmas Gift Ideas That Give Back to Charity
The Best Christmas Gift Ideas for Women
Christmas Gift Ideas for Girly Girls
The Best Personalized Christmas Gift Ideas
For Beauty Lovers:
Christmas Gift Ideas for Beauty Lovers + MAC Cosmetics giveaway
Holiday Beauty Gift Sets Under $15
Holiday Beauty Gift Sets Under $10
Christmas Gift Ideas for Men
Top Gifts for Teen Girls
Christmas Gift Ideas for Teens
Christmas Gift Ideas for Kids
The Best Christmas Stocking Stuffers for Women
Christmas Stocking Stuffer Ideas
Best Stocking Stuffers for Her
This post includes affiliate links, which means that I make a commission when a purchase is made after clicking through a link. I value your trust and only recommend brands and products that I truly love!