It’s one of my favorite sales of the year! Shop the Lilly Pulitzer after party sale
It’s go time, ladies! The Lilly Pulitzer After Party Sale is live NOW, and you’re gonna flip out over the AMAZING deals.Keep in mind that this sale is not like other sales. Lilly Pulitzer doesn’t offer sales throughout the year. They have very few sales each year, but the savings are HUGE. Lilly’s sales offer savings up to 75% off retail prices, but because the deals are so good, items sell out quickly.
Since the best sale items sell out quickly, you’ll want to go into your online shopping trip with a game plan. Today I’m sharing my top tips for shopping the Lilly Pulitzer sale and a few of my all-time favorite Lilly outfits, and tomorrow morning I will be adding my favorite items from the sale in this post. I’ll also be sharing some of the best deals on my social media channels, so be sure to follow along on Facebook and Instagram stories!
Tips For Shopping The Lilly Pulitzer After Party Sale1. Get everything set up before the sale begins. Log onto LillyPulitzer.com and make an account TONIGHT. Make your account and add all of your credit card and shipping information before the sale begins. That way, you’ll be able to check out quickly as soon as the sale goes live.
2. Open the Lilly Pulitzer website in your browser tonight. Get everything set up tonight, so that you’ll be ready to go as soon as the sale goes live. By securing your spot early, you’ll give yourself a head start and avoid waiting for hours in the queue.
3. Set an alarm for 7:45am for January 3rd and January 4th. Head to your computer by 7:45AM each morning, so that you can be ready to go and grab the best deals.
4. Once the sale begins, sort the sale by size. Every item will not be available in every size, so it’s best to sort the sale by sizes available and THEN browse. You’ll waste precious time if you browse through the entire sale and then realize that the items you wanted aren’t available in your size.
5. Move quickly and decisively. This sale moves at a ridiculously quick speed, so you’ll want to go with your instincts. If you like something, put it in your cart and move on. The second you’ve made your selections, check out ASAP before the items sell out.
6. If you’re on the fence about something, buy it. Seriously, I can’t tell you how many times I’ve talked myself out of purchasing items in the Lilly sale only to regret it a few hours later. These sales only happen a few times a year, and Lilly Pulitzer items don’t go on sale. You will not find new Lilly Pulitzer items for a lower price, so if there’s something that you really want, you can be confident that you will NOT find it at a lower price later on. Plus, Lilly Pulitzer items have great resale value!
7. Check back on the second day of the sale. Be sure to set your alarms for day two of the sale because they almost ALWAYS add new items!
Now that you’re a Lilly sale professional, you can shop the Lilly Pulitzer After Party Sale here! I thought I’d share a few of my favorite Lilly Pulitzer outfits for shopping inspiration. Once you shop the Lilly Pulitzer sale, please leave a comment below or on social media with your favorite purchases! I love seeing the great deals that you score! Happy shopping, friends!
Lilly Pulitzer Outfit Ideas
Outfit Details: Lilly Pulitzer Kylie Skirt | White Oxford Shirt | Cognac Tote c/o (similar less-expensive version) | Strappy Block Heel | Small Square Stud Earrings c/o (similar less-expensive version) | Bow Bangle Bracelet | Gold Engraved Bracelet c/o | Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick in The Queen | Full Post: A Picture-Perfect Day in Lilly
Outfit Details: Lilly Pulitzer Willow Sundress c/o | Pave Bow Bracelet | Gold Engraved Bracelet c/o | Full Post: Summer in Lilly | Photo Credit: The Southern Atelier
Outfit Details: Lilly Pulitzer Rosemarie Dress c/o | Banana Republic Eryn Heeled Sandals |Pave Bow Bracelet | Gold Engraved Bracelet c/o | Full Post: Summer in Lilly | Photo credit: The Southern Atelier
Outfit Details: Lilly Pulitzer Amber Skirt | Lilly Pulitzer Anna Maria Button Down Shirt | Jack Rogers Sandals in Platinum | Cognac Tote c/o (similar less-expensive version) | Angular Retro Sunglasses | Mini Pineapple Coin Necklace c/o | Elephant Chain Bracelet | Engraved Bracelet Set c/o | Full Post: Lilly Pulitzer Amber Skirt at The Boca Raton Resort
Outfit Details: Lilly Pulitzer Arya Top | White Skirt | Lilly Pulitzer Laura Pineapple Flat Sandals | Raffia Fringe Clutch c/o | Tortoiseshell Sunglasses | Gold Pineapple Bracelet | Roman Numeral Engraved Bracelet c/o | Kendra Scott Elle Earrings | Full Post: Make It Sunny
Outfit Details: Lilly Pulitzer Mac Sweater Tank | DL1961 Emma Power Legging Jeans in Porcelain c/o | Socialite Pink Caitlin Endless Pendant c/o (Get a discount with the code PINKHAPPY20) | Tortoiseshell Sunglasses | Kendra Scott Elton Cuff Bracelet | Engraved Gold Bangle c/o | Cognac Tote c/o (similar less-expensive version) | Full Post: Wardrobe All Stars
No matter how many clothes I have in my closet, I always go back to my Lilly Pulitzer pieces. They are consistently high-quality, flattering, and honestly so fun to wear! I know that I’ll enjoy them for years to come. Don’t forget to shop the Lilly Pulitzer After Party sale today and tomorrow to take advantage of the awesome discounts!
This post contains affiliate links, which means that I earn a commission when a purchase is made after clicking through a link. As always, I value your trust and only recommend products and brands that I truly love!