The Best Christmas Gift Ideas for Women Under $15 in 2019
2. Pineapple Trinket Dish: This petite pineapple trinket dish is one of the happiest decor pieces in my office. It’s the perfect size for storing rings and earrings and couldn’t be cuter. Shop pineapple trinket dishes here.
3. Ban.do Sip Sip Tumbler: A girl can never have too many tumbler cups, and this adorable design will surely put a smile on her face. CLICK HERE to buy this bestselling tumbler in a variety of cute designs.
4. Voluspa Mini Candles: These candles smell so good, and their packaging is so beautiful. These candles comes in a variety of scents and colors, so you’re guaranteed to find something she’ll love! CLICK HERE to buy these ultra-popular candles.
5. Metal Rim Cat Eye Sunglasses (available in tons of colors): My Quay My Girl sunglasses are my holy grail sunnies, and this pair is under $10 and basically an exact dupe! CLICK HERE to buy these cute sunglasses.
6. Barefoot Dreams Socks (available in a variety of colors): I know what you’re thinking. Socks? Yes, socks. But not any socks. The Barefoot Dreams socks are the softest, the coziest, and the most addictive socks of all time. Trust me, she will love these! CLICK HERE to buy these dreamy socks – also available on Amazon.
7. Aveda Hand Relief Hand Cream*: This hand cream is the bomb! I’ve been testing it out over the past few weeks, and it’s done wonders for my hands in the cold weather. It has a spa-like scent, and it’s incredibly moisturizing. While it’s a fabulous gift on its own, you can also pair it with your favorite nail polish for an extra-special gift. CLICK HERE to buy this awesome hand cream.
8. Beautyblender Sponge Dupes: As much as I love the Beautyblender, it’s hard to justify spending $25 on a makeup sponge (even though it IS amazing) when these Amazon dupes work exactly the same and are less than $10 for a pack of 5. Seriously, they’re just as good, and I can’t tell the difference when I use these vs. my Beautyblender. They have over 4.2k nearly 5-star reviews for a reason! If you have a makeup buff in your life, she will LOVE this set! CLICK HERE to buy these amazing sponges.
9. Soft Faux Leather Shoulder Bag (available in a variety of colors): I picked up this bag earlier this year, and it’s been a great on-the-go purse for errands. It’s cute, extremely affordable, and comes in a ton of colors! CLICK HERE to buy this bestselling Amazon bag.
10. Monogram Trinket Dish: I think these little monogram trinket dishes are absolutely beautiful and the perfect addition to any vanity. Pair it with a cute pair of earrings for a showstopper gift! CLICK HERE to buy these monogram dishes.
11. Essie Mini Nail Polish Set: Essie’s holiday collections are always the ideal mix of winter colors, and this year’s set would make the perfect Christmas gift for any woman. CLICK HERE to buy this holiday nail polish set! Also available on Amazon.
12. Tiled Monogram Mug: This mug is an all-time bestseller for a reason. It’s absolutely adorable! CLICK HERE to buy this cute monogram mug. Also available here.
13. Hammered Copper Coaster: I recently picked up the matching hammered copper tray, and I’m in love with how it looks in my living room. These hammered copper coasters are so chic, and they’d make a perfect gift for a home decor lover or a fabulous hostess gift. CLICK HERE to buy these cute coasters.
14. It Cosmetics Superhero Holiday Ornament: This mascara gives your eyelashes LIFE, and the convenient travel-size is perfect for vacations or storing in your purse. See my full review of this mascara here. CLICK HERE to buy It Cosmetics minis!
15. Brave Enough by Cheryl Strayed: This small book by Cheryl Strayed is jam-packed with wisdom. It includes a collection of her most popular quotes from her bestselling books, and it’s an easy way to find inspiration on a daily basis. I own and love this book! Check out my favorite Cheryl Strayed quotes. CLICK HERE to buy this bestselling book!
16. Pom-Pom Beanie (available in a variety of colors): Who doesn’t love a good beanie? This style is just perfect and comes in a variety of colors. Such a fun gift idea under $15, and it would also make a fun stocking stuffer. CLICK HERE to buy this cute beanie!
17. MoroccanOil Treatment Ornament: MoroccanOil is one of the best hair oils on the market, and it will make you hair soft and shiny. This travel-sized version may seem small, but believe me, it will last you forever. You only need the tiniest drop of argan oil to make a difference. CLICK HERE to buy this MoroccanOil treatment under $15!
18. L’Oreal Purify & Mattify Pure-Clay Mask*: These new L’Oreal mud masks are so, so good. The green version is my favorite, but the charcoal mask is also fantastic. You can see my review of this line of mud masks in my Skincare Favorites post. CLICK HERE to buy this awesome mask!
20. Laura Geller Nude Lip Gloss Kit: Laura Geller makeup is honestly just amazing. I’m constantly blown away by her products, and this lip gloss kit couldn’t be cuter for a small gift or stocking stuffer. See swatches and a review of some of Laura Geller‘s most popular makeup products here. CLICK HERE to buy this lip gloss duo!
21. Yes Please by Amy Poehler: Amy Poehler’s book is full of laughs and wisdom. It’s such a fun gift idea for anyone on your list. Check out my favorite Amy Poehler quotes if you’d like a sneak peek of the book. CLICK HERE to buy this amazing book!
23. Vlando Small Portable Travel Jewelry Case: If you have a frequent traveler or fashionista in your family or circle of friends, this classy travel jewelry case is the perfect gift idea. It will keep all of your jewelry safe and secure throughout your travels. CLICK HERE to buy this bestselling jewelry case!
25. Marley Lilly Monogrammed Tassel Key Chain (available in a variety of colors): I’ve bought this monogrammed key chain for basically everyone that I know. It’s an affordable way to create a custom gift that she’ll never forget. CLICK HERE to buy this monogrammed key chain.
26. Burt’s Bees Hand Cream Holiday Gift Set: I’m a die-hard Burt’s Bees fan, and this holiday gift set includes some of their best products. Your hands and feet will be super soft and smooth after using this kit! Check a few more Burt’s Bees gift sets under $15 in my blog post on their holiday collection. CLICK HERE to buy this hand cream gift set, and CLICK HERE to shop more Burt’s Bees gift sets under $15!
27. Physicians Formula Color Me Healthy Lip Kit: CLICK HERE to buy this amazing liquid lipstick set!
29. She… by Kobi Yamada: This book is another item that I’ve gifted to basically everyone in my family. It’s filled with inspiring quotes that will give her inspiration to be her best self. One of my favorites! CLICK HERE to buy this bestselling book!
32. Burt’s Bees Lip Balm Kit: Burt’s Bees lip balm is a worldwide bestseller, and this quartet features four delicious flavors of their signature formula. Check a few more Burt’s Bees gift sets under $15 on their holiday collection here, and see how I use their pumpkin spice lip balm in my pumpkin spice makeup tutorial. CLICK HERE to shop Burt’s Bees gift sets.
34. Caudalie Winter Duo: Caudalie skincare is top-notch and includes anti-aging ingredients extracted from grapes. This mini duo will keep your lips and hands soft and smooth in the winter weather. See my review of Caudalie products in my skincare favorites post. CLICK HERE to buy these winter must-haves.
35. Custom Date Bracelet: Commemorate a special day in her life with this custom date bracelet. Such a thoughtful gift idea for moms, brides-to-be, or newlyweds. CLICK HERE to buy this bestselling bracelet!
38. Plaid Flannel Boxers (available in tons of patterns): Pajamas are always a guaranteed winner, and these plaid flannel boxers are one of my favorite designs for the season. CLICK HERE to buy these fan favorite pajama shorts!
Now that you’ve seen 40 of the best Christmas gift ideas for women under $15, I’d to know what’s on your Christmas list this year! Leave a comment below with the items that you hope Santa will leave you underneath the Christmas tree. Happy shopping!
Christmas Gift Ideas for Everyone on Your ListFor more Christmas gift ideas, check out my Christmas Gift Guide page to see all of my favorite gift ideas for men and everyone on your shopping list or check out these posts and holiday giveaways!
MAC Nutcracker Sweet Lipstick Set Giveaway
Stocking Stuffer Giveaway: Zoella Beauty, Vaseline, and Sugar Paper LA
The Best Christmas Gift Ideas for Women under $15
The Best Christmas Gift Ideas for Women under $25
Christmas Gift Ideas for Women Under $30
Christmas Gift Ideas for Women under $50
Christmas Gift Ideas for Women
Luxury Gift Ideas for Women
Christmas Gift Ideas That Give Back to Charity
The Best Christmas Gift Ideas for Women
Christmas Gift Ideas for Girly Girls
For Beauty Lovers:
Christmas Gift Ideas for Beauty Lovers + MAC Cosmetics giveaway
Holiday Beauty Gift Sets Under $15
Holiday Beauty Gift Sets Under $10
Christmas Gift Ideas for Men
Christmas Gift Ideas for Teens
Christmas Gift Ideas for Kids
The Best Christmas Stocking Stuffers for Women
Christmas Stocking Stuffer Ideas
Best Stocking Stuffers for Her
This post includes affiliate links, which means that I make a commission when a purchase is made after clicking through a link. Items with an asterisk (*) were sent by PR; however, I was not under obligation to include them in this post. I value your trust and only recommend brands and products that I truly love!