Cyber Monday Wish List
Cyber Monday is the best online shopping day of the entire year, with many retailers offering sales even better than those offered on Black Friday! With everything listed at rock bottom prices, the best items sell out lightning fast. I spent the weekend browsing my favorite online stores to create a Cyber Monday wishlist. That way, as soon as it strikes midnight, I can buy all of my favorite items before they sell out!
1. These Lauren Conrad Boots from Kohl’s are perfect for pairing with skinny jeans and baggy sweaters, and they’re nearly half off right now. Plus, I found out from Coupons.com that Kohl’s is offering an extra 20% off your entire online purchase on Cyber Monday!
2. This Aero Sweater is perfect for Florida’s mild winter weather. I love the cute and cozy design. Aeropostale is featuring savings of 70% and more on Cyber Monday!
3. Vanilla is my absolute favorite scent, so the Lavanilla Trio of perfumes will definitely become my go-to winter fragrance set! Plus, Sephora is including a free deluxe sample set with every order on Cyber Monday.
4. Isn’t this Lauren Conrad Dress absolutely perfect for holiday parties? Paired with a bright red lip, this gold dress will be an absolute stunner for Christmas.
5. Oh la la, I love this Aero Tote! It will be such a fun bag for holiday shopping at the mall!
6. Yes, I need this Lauren Conrad Dress too. As soon as I saw this gorgeous grey dress at Kohl’s, I knew it had to be mine!
7. I love the products that Fresh creates, and this Fresh Sugar Set features all of my favorites!
8. Speaking of skincare favorites, the Skin Wonderland Set from Sephora is filled with high-end skincare products that are perfect for keeping your skin soft and smooth throughout the winter months.
9. Can you believe that these Juicy Couture Boots can be found at Kohl’s? Combined with tomorrow’s additional savings, you can grab a pair of these beauties for only $40!
10. This Aero Necklace is only $4, but it looks like pieces that cost nearly ten times that price. I’ll picking up one for myself and a few for Christmas gifts.