The Best Makeup under $5
BEST FACE MAKEUP UNDER $5
1. NYX Blush | This line of blush comes in a wide variety of colors and finishes, and you’ll love the richly pigmented texture!
2. Rimmel Natural Bronzer | I love the subtle bronze glow that this bronzer provides. It comes in several different colors and finishes.
3. Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder | If you’re looking for a sheer powder to combat excess shine, you’ll love the Stay Matte line!
4. NYX Hi Definition Photo Concealer Wand | This cream concealer blends like a dream and works great for undereye circles and blemishes.
5. Maybelline Fit Me! Concealer | I use this concealer each and every day. I love it just as much as my beloved NARS concealer!
6. e.l.f. Bronzer $3 | I just recently picked up the warm and cool versions of this bronzer, and I really love both versions. They provided a subtle bronze glow, and you can’t beat the price tag.
7. Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation | This foundation is basically perfect skin in a tube. I like to warm it up in my hands before applying it to my face.
8. Essence Sun Club Matte Bronzing Powder | This bronzer is another new discovery, and it’s absolutely perfect for anyone with a light skin tone.
9. Essence Silky Touch Blush | I love this blush- love it. All of the colors in the line provide the perfect natural flush to your cheeks!
10. Wet n Wild Color Icon Collection Bronzer in Reserve Your Cabana | While it’s called a bronzer, this product is definitely a highlighter. It gives your cheekbones a heavenly glow without too much shimmer.
11. e.l.f. Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder | This handy duo is constantly in my makeup bag. While the bronzer isn’t my all-time favorite, it does the job; however, I couldn’t love the blush more!
12. NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Powder – Sunny | This matte bronzer never lets me down. It’s the perfect shade to contour your cheekbones or warm up your complexion.
13. L.A. Girl Pro Conceal HD Concealer | This line of concealers is a new favorite. It comes in a wide variety of colors and provides great coverage!
SHOP FACE MAKEUP UNDER $5
BEST LIP PRODUCTS UNDER $5
1. Milani Color Statement Lipliner $3.49 | I’m obsessed with these liners. They’re long-lasting and come in versatile shades that match any lipstick!
2. Milani Color Statement Lipstick $4.99 | The Milani Color Statement doesn’t disappoint. All of the lipsticks are smooth and highly pigmented. There are plenty of MAC dupes in this collection as well (future post?)!
3. Rimmel Lasting Finish Lip Stick – Kate Moss Collection $4.99 | These lipsticks are some of all-time favorites. All of the shades are packed with pigment, and the formula can’t be beat.
4. Rimmel Lip Liner $4.79 | These lip liners are incredibly smooth and affordale. East End Snob is my favorite shade!
5. ColourPop Lippie Stix $5 | Lippie Stix are my latest lipstick discovery. This line comes in every shade of the rainbow as well as matte, satin, and glossy finishes.
6. ColourPop Lippie Pencil $5 | It used to be difficult to find the perfect lip liner for your favorite lipstick, but this line of lip pencils has eliminated that problem forever. The Lippie pencils match the Lippie Stix line perfectly!
7. Essence Lip Liner $1.49 | The Essence lip liners are smooth, creamy, and a complete steal for only $1.49!
8. Essence Longlasting Lipstick $2.99 | I cannot believe these lipsticks are only $3. The formula is absolutely dreamy.
9. MAKEUP REVOLUTION Lip Lacquer $5 | Makeup Revolution is the newest drugstore beauty liner, and their lip lacquers are highly pigmented liquid lipsticks.
10. Milani Brilliant Shine Lip Gloss $4.39 | This lip gloss reminds me of MAC Lipglass. It’s extremely shiny with an addictive vanilla scent.
11. Jordana Easyliner for Lips Retractable Pencil $1.99 | These lip liners may only be $2, but they’ve become a staple in my makeup collection. I love easily the color glides onto my lips.
12. Jordana Modern Matte Lipstick $2.99 | Creamy matte lips for less than $3? Yes, please!
13. NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss $4.99 | This lip gloss line has been one of my favorites for years. I’m addicted to the fruity scent of these glossy!
14. MAKEUP REVOLUTION Amazing Lipstick $3 | I’ve been so impressed with the Makeup Revolution line! Great products in a wide variety of colors.
15. L.A. Girl Glazed Lip Paint $3.49 | If you’re a fan of the O.C.C. Lip Tars, you’ll want to try out the Glazed lip paints. They’re almost exactly the same for a fraction of the cost!
16. Wet n Wild MegaLast Lipstick $1.97 | These lipsticks are highly pigmented and long lasting, but they can be a bit drying. I like to apply a hydrating lip balm before applying this lipstick to maintain a smooth finish on my lips.
17. NYX Round Case Lipstick $3.99 | NYX can do no wrong. I love this collection of lipsticks because it comes in a wide variety of colors and finishes!
18. NYX Slim Lip Pencil $3.49 | These lip liners are really similar to MAC for a much smaller price tag!
19. NYX Butter Gloss (not pictured) $4.99 | I somehow forgot to include a photo of this lip gloss in my product collage, but I absolutely LOVE this line! In fact, I have almost every single shade! They’re creamy, moisturizing, and smell like vanilla.
SHOP LIP PRODUCTS UNDER $5
BEST EYE MAKEUP UNDER $5
1. Wet n Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow in Comfort Zone $4.99 | The 6-pan eyeshadow palettes from Wet n Wild can’t be beat. This palette is a must-have for any makeup colllection.
2. Jordana 12 HR Made to Last Liquid Eyeliner Pencil $1.99 | Want a pencil eyeliner that’s creamy and long-lasting? This Jordana eyeliner fits the bill for under $2!
3. Jordana 12 HR Made to Last Eyeshadow Pencil $1.99 | I love using these eyeshadow pencils as a base for my eyeshadow!
4. ESSENCE Gel Eyeliner $3.99 | This gel eyeliner is just as creamy as versions from high end brands. It definitely does not disappoint!
5. Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara $2.99 | My all-time favorite mascara. Seriously, it’s holy grail status. If you like dramatic lashes, give this bad boy a try.
6. Jordana Fabuliner Liquid Eye Liner $1.99 | Another holy grail item! I use this liquid liner every single day.
7. Wet n Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Single $1 | If you’re an eyeshadow minimalist, the Wet n Wild singles are a perfect choice. They’re highly pigmented, easy to blend, and less than $1!
8. ColourPop Super Shock Shadow $5 | I recently discovered this line of eyeshadows, and I’m obsessed. This highly pigmented product comes in dozens of colors!
9. e.l.f. Studio Eyebrow Kit $3 | This compact brow kit contains brow powder and wax, and it will help your eyebrows look amazing for only $3.
10. Catrice Velvet Matte Eyeshadow $4.99 | Catrice is a European brand that’s just coming over to the U.S., and their eyeshadows are incredible! Smooth, creamy, and filled with pigment.
11. e.l.f. Essential Instant Lift Brow Pencil $2 | I have heard at least a dozen people brag about this $2 eyebrow pencil lately, so I can’t wait to try it out. I’ve already placed my order!
12. Maybelline Great Lash Big Mascara $3.79 | This mascara has been a favorite of mine for years. It creates long and fluttery lashes with minimal clumping.
13. Rimmel ScandalEyes Waterproof Kohl Eyeliner $4.49 | This line of eyeliner is absolutely incredible. They go on as smooth as butter and last all day long.
14. Milani Bella Eyes Gel Powder Eyeshadow $3.19 | I can’t stop buying these eyeshadows. They come in the most beautiful colors!
15. Maybelline Volum’ Express The Falsies Flared Mascara $4.99 | This mascara is one of my favorite “second coat” mascaras. I like to apply one layer of a lengthening mascara, and then apply a coat of this mascara for dramatic volume.
16. ESSENCE I Love Extreme Crazy Volume Mascara $4.99 | This mascara makes your lashes POP. If you like big, thick, and dramatic lashes, you’ll love this mascara.
17. Wet n Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Trio $2.97 | As you can probably tell, I have a thing for Wet n Wild eyeshadows. I have almost every single trio they make!
SHOP EYE MAKEUP UNDER $5
What’s your favorite drugstore makeup product under $5?