Best Christmas Stocking Stuffer Ideas for Women
1. Zoella Beauty Ginger Bread Fizz Trio: I’ve already gushed about my love for Zoella Beauty products (and Zoella herself!), and her Christmas collection is just amazing as it would be. This trio of gingerbread man-shaped bath fizzers smells exactly like gingerbread cookies and will make your winter bath times festive and sweet.
2. Sugar Paper Gold Scalloped Business Card Holder: The cutest business card holder in the world. End of story. Oh, and it’s only $6!
3. Vaseline Rosy Lip Therapy Tin: I love, love, love the Vaseline Rosy Lips lip balm. So much so that I included it in my Ride or Die Makeup post and did a full review of the line here. This holiday season, Vaseline has released my favorite lip balm in limited-edition Christmas sweater packaging that makes it even more fun to use.
4. L’Oreal Paris Cosmetics Colour Riche La Palette Lip: I’ve been a big fan of this lipstick palettes over the past few months. The formula is creamy and has great pigmentation, and the palette configuration allows you to create your perfect shades of lipstick. If you’re not a fan of pinks, it also comes in a nude and berry color varieties.
5. Lalicious Hand Cream Deluxe Mini Set: This trio of sugary-sweet hand creams is the perfect beauty item to fill your stockings.
6. Patterned Cozy Crew Socks for Women (available in 17 patterns): These cozy socks are cute as can be and so soft!
7. LORAC Black Tie Attire Eyeshadow Palette: LORAC makes some of my all-time favorite eye shadows, and this mini palette is the perfect way to sample their formula. It’s a great size to store in your purse or take with you on your travels.
8. Sugar Paper Glass Jar Candle with Gold Dots: This candle smells so freaking good. I was casually strolling through Target, picked up this candle, and literally couldn’t believe the scent. It smells much more expensive than the modest price tag, and the polka dot packaging is just darling.
9. Sugar Paper White Weekly Pocket Planner: The new year is only a few weeks away, so 2017 agendas are a fabulous gift idea. This handbag-sized planner will keep schedules organized without taking up too much room.
10. Essence Pure Nude Highlighter: This highlighter has taken over YouTube. It’s less than $5, and the quality is outstanding. Your cheeks will shine to the heavens! Hurry, this highlighter sells out quickly!
11. Embellished Sweater Knit Gloves: Every girl needs a pair of cute gloves in the winter, and this chic style from Old Navy includes fun embellishments.
12. Sugar Paper Pencil Cup: This fancy pencil cup looks so much more expensive than it actually is. Your desk will instantly look better with this silver cup holding your office supplies.
13. Sugar Paper Swirls, Stripe & Large Dot Gold Washi Tape: Washi tape is a new obsession of mine. I use it to decorate my planner, seal envelopes, wrap gifts, and to complete a wide variety of crafts. I love the gold and cream color combination of this trio.
14. Clinique Pop Lip Colour + Primer Mini: I’ve mentioned time and time again how much I love this lipstick, including naming it as my favorite lipstick formula in my Ride or Die Makeup post. This season, they’ve released Passion Pop, a gorgeous Christmas red, in a mini version that’s perfect as a stocking stuffer.
15. It Cosmetics Superhero Holiday Ornament: And here we have yet another product featured in my Ride or Die Makeup post. This mascara is phenomenal, and the travel-sized packaging is a great way to try the formula without paying full price.
16. Clinique Travel Size Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel: I’ve been using this Clinique moisturizer off and on for years, and the lightweight texture is soothing on parched skin without being greasy. It’s a classic for a reason!
17. Bananagrams: If you’re a fan of Scrabble, you need to try Bananagrams. There isn’t a game board, but it’s just as fun and way more portable. This is a great Christmas stocking stuffer idea for anyone in your family!
18. The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up: The Japanese Art of Decluttering and Organizing by Marie Kando: This world-famous organization book will help you refocus for the new year. It’s a pocket-sized book, but it’s packed with information.
19. Flannel Drawstring Sleep Pants: My Dad always buys our entire family pajamas for Christmas. They’re the first item in our stockings, so we all change into our new pajama pants first thing in the morning. This style from Old Navy is available for women, men, and children, and I just bought quite a few pairs for myself and my husband. They’re warm, cozy, comes in a variety of cute patterns, and are currently on sale for $6-7. Pick up one pair as a gift and another pair for yourself!
20. Bareminerals Polished Pinks Trio: I bought this lipstick trio last year, and I’ve been using it ever since. Bareminerals makes amazing lipsticks, and this collection of pinks is perfect for everyday wear.
21. Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Dry Shampoo Ornament: I love this dry shampoo. Unlike some products, this dry shampoo actually absorbs excess oil in your hair and forms little balls that you shake out of your hair. I have several bottles at home, and this travel-sized version is perfect for vacations.
22. Sugar Paper Post-it and Flag Set: Who doesn’t need a cute addition to their planner organization kit? This set of post-it notes and flags will keep her notebooks organized and stylish.
23. She… by Kobi Yamada: My favorite stocking stuffer of all time. I’ve basically bought this book for every woman I know because it’s beautiful, inspiring, and extremely affordable. It’s filled with amazing quotes that will empower her to be her best self.
24. Ciaté London Kiss Collective: Mini Liquid Velvet Trio: This trio of gorgeous liquid lipsticks will make her lips look beautiful all year long.
25. Wooden Board Games Tumbling Tower Building Blocks: Exactly like Jenga but with colorful blocks!
26. Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara: I tried this mascara once in the past, but for some reason, I set it aside and completely forgot about it. Then Courtney’s video reminded me that I needed to give it another chance, and boy, am I glad that I did! This drugstore mascara packs a serious punch and will leave your lashes long, voluminous, and curled.
27. Pixi By Petra Glow Tonic: This gentle acid toner is one of my skincare favorites, and I use it on a daily basis to gently exfoliate my skin. You’ll fall in love with this gentle, honey-scented toner after a few days of use.
28. Deborah Lippmann Ice Queen Nail Polish Set: This nail polish duo is so festive! The colors would look beautiful on their own, but they also combine to great a fabulous holiday manicure.
29. Christmas Fun Mad Libs: Deluxe Edition: Who doesn’t love a fun game of Mad Libs?
30. EOS Limited Edition Holiday Collection Organic Smooth Sphere Lip Balms: EOS lip balms are so fun to use thanks to the spherical packaging, and this limited-edition holiday set contains delicious flavors – including honey apple, wildberry, and passionfruit.
31. Year of Yes: How to Dance It Out, Stand In the Sun and Be Your Own Person by Shonda Rhimes: Shonda has been killing it over the past few years, and she’s sharing some of her secrets in this uplifting book.
32. invisibobble Original The Traceless Hair Ring (available in 9 colors): This funky-looking hair tie secures your hair without tangles, and it won’t leave weird bumps in your hair either. It’s a hair miracle!
33. Buxom Bundle Up, Baby: This beauty gift set is such a good value. You get a full-size Buxom eyeshadow along with a mini lipstick and eyeliner in beautiful colors.
34. The Body Shop Travel Size Satsuma Body Butter: The Satsuma scent at The Body Shop will always be one of my favorites. It smells like an incredibly fragrant orange, and their body butter formula is luxuriously moisturizing.
35. Burt’s Bees Pumpkin Spice & Vanilla Lip Balm: I’ve been using the Burt’s Bees Pumpkin Spice lip balm since September (see my Pumpkin Spice Makeup Tutorial), and I’ve already bought a few backups for myself and a few more for presents. The subtle spiced scent is creamy and oh-so-delicious, and the vanilla version is just a lovely. You can find another way to gift these lip balms and Burt’s Bees products in my Beauty Gift Sets under $10 post
36. Sushi Go! – The Pick and Pass Card Game: This fast-paced card game is fun for kids and adults alike. It’s a crowd-pleasing game that makes a fabulous stocking stuffer.
37. L’Occitane Almond Delights: I am obsessed with this almond shower oil. It is not an oily oil, and it lathers away as soon as it comes in contact with water. It’s literally the perfect product to use when you’re shaving your legs, and it leaves your skin silky and smooth without being oily. Such a fabulous product!
38. Sephora Collection Essential Rose Skin Trio: This rose trio contains a sheet mask, sleeping mask, and cleansing wipes to get your skin in shape for 2017.
39. Women’s Round FOB (available in 8 colors): I love this cute little key chain. It comes in a variety of colors and will make your keys easy to find in your purse.
40. Clinique Chubby Meets Skinny Set: The Clinique Chubby Mascara is incredible (see my full review here), and this value set also includes a travel-sized eyeliner. Such a great deal!
41. How to Be Happy (Or at Least Less Sad): A Creative Workbook by Lee Crutchley: I literally bought 15 copies of this book last year for family and friends. I also bought a copy for myself. This handy little workbook is absolutely brilliant and gives you easy ways to improve your thoughts. I think everyone should own this book!
42. Rubik’s Cube Game: I think everyone is curious about Rubik’s Cubes, and Christmas is the perfect time to gift a cube to your family and friends. Plus, you can challenge each other to a cube-solving race!
43. It Cosmetics Confidence In A Cream Holiday Ornament: At this point, I am sure that you are completely sick of me talking about this moisturizer, but I just can’t stop. I recently finished the last drops of my jar, and I immediately ordered a replacement. I am absolutely in love with the formula! If you’re looking for a small beauty stocking stuffer, buy this this travel-sized moisturizer.
44. Pixi By Petra Shea Butter Lip Balm: I’ve been using these lip balms for over a year (see my Glowy Makeup Tutorial), and I’ve built up a collection of three different colors. They provide the perfect amount of pigment without being hard to wear, and the smooth and moisturizing formula keeps your lips comfortable throughout the day. I love the nude shades in this line!
45. Wet Brush Original Detangler Hair Brush: My favorite hair brush of all time.
46. Soap & Glory Irresistibubble Gift Set: Soap & Glory’s Sugar Crush collection smells like sweet limes and sugar, and this travel-sized gift set will make you smell like a summer dream!
47. OPI It’s Pink PM Nail Polish: My most-worn nail polish of all time. The formula is top-notch, and the color is the perfect pale pink that’s not too pink or too beige.
48. Medium Pouch: Medium-sized cosmetic bags always come in handy, and this simple and chic designs is available in 15 colors.
49. philosophy Snow Angel Ornament: Snow Angel is a clean and fresh scent that makes a heavenly body wash.
50. Wild and Wolf Complete Scrabble Refrigerator Game Set Fridge Magnets: These Scrabble fridge magnets couldn’t be more fun. You can have an on-going word battle with your family throughout the entire year!
51. Jelly Belly 4th Edition Beanboozled Jelly Beans Spinner Gift Box: If you’ve seen Harry Potter, you’ll remember Bertie Bott’s Every Flavor Beans. These jelly beans are exactly the same thing, and there are flavors that are delicious (strawberry banana smoothie) alongside jelly beans that are completely disgusting (dead fish). Challenge your friends and family to this fun game that’s only slightly dangerous to your taste buds. May the odds be ever in your favor!
52. essie Gel Couture Nail Polish in Caviar Bar: I recently picked up this nail polish, and it quickly earned a spot in my hall of fame. It’s the perfect navy nail polish, and this deep shade is classy and modern.
And there you have it. 52 of the best Christmas stocking stuffer ideas for women that she’s guaranteed to love. If you’re looking for more affordable Christmas gift ideas, be sure to check out the lists below. P.S. Don’t forget to enter the giveaway!
Christmas Stocking Stuffers GiveawayNow that I’ve tempted you with the best Christmas stocking stuffer ideas, it’s only fair that I give a few away. You can enter to win a gift set of five products in the widget below. Thanks to Vaseline for providing lip balm for this giveaway. P.S. Don’t forget to enter to win a MAC Nutcracker Sweet Lipstick Set too!
MORE CHRISTMAS GIFT IDEASFor more Christmas gift ideas, check out my Christmas Gift Guide page to see all of my favorite gift ideas for men and everyone on your shopping list or check out these posts:
MAC Nutcracker Sweet Lipstick Set Giveaway
The Best Christmas Gift Ideas for Women under $15
The Best Christmas Gift Ideas for Women under $25
Christmas Gift Ideas for Women Under $30
Christmas Gift Ideas for Women under $50
Christmas Gift Ideas for Women
Luxury Gift Ideas for Women
Christmas Gift Ideas That Give Back to Charity
The Best Christmas Gift Ideas for Women
Christmas Gift Ideas for Girly Girls
For Beauty Lovers:
Holiday Beauty Gift Sets Under $15
Holiday Beauty Gift Sets Under $10
The Best Christmas Gift Ideas for Men
Christmas Gift Ideas for Men
Christmas Gift Ideas for Teens
Christmas Gift Ideas for Kids
Christmas Stocking Stuffer Ideas
The Best Stocking Stuffers for Women