The Best Affordable Home Entertaining Finds from Walmart
Today’s post includes affiliate links, which means I earn a small commission if a purchase is made after clicking through a link. I value your trust and only recommend products I truly love. I personally paid for every single item mentioned in this post.
As you might have noticed, I’m becoming a bit of a Walmart fangirl. I’ve been on SUCH a Walmart kick because their newest items are truly SO good, and I recently shared my favorite affordable white and neutral home decor items and bedroom decor. Everything I bought from those posts was so good that I picked up a ton of home entertaining pieces from Walmart for a few of my latest events, and they’re too good not to share with you!
All of the home entertaining items in this post are stellar quality for unbelievably low prices, and I was either able to pick them up same-day (so handy) with curbside pickup or get them delivered to my home with expedited free shipping thanks to my Walmart+ subscription (free shipping available to non-members too). If you’re looking for the best affordable home entertaining items for your next party, check out these amazing Walmart finds. P.S. I bought every single item in this post and truly stand behind every item!
1. Rattan 2-Tier Serving Stand: When I saw this rattan tiered serving stand online, I immediately knew it would be perfect for our home. It’s SO gorgeous and well-made, and when I wrote this post, it was only $11! It works perfectly for decorative objects or holding fruit on a daily basis, and you can also use it to display just about anything for entertaining. I recently used it to decoratively display fruit and bread at my latest party.
2. Rattan Utensil Caddy: This matching rattan utensil caddy is equally impressive and only $9.94! Perfect for indoor or outdoor entertaining, and it looked so pretty displaying the silverware at a recent party I threw. Such a great deal!
3. White Milk Glass Cake Stand: This stunning milk glass cake stand with glass cover genuinely look so much more expensive than it actually is. I grabbed it for only $29.82 online at Walmart, and it’s been just what we needed to display homemade baked goods throughout the year and when entertaining. I need to get a better photo of it in person, but you can see it holding the smaller strawberry cake in this post on my daughter’s “Berry” First Strawberry Themed Birthday Party!
4. Decorative Glass Goblets: I literally can’t believe these glasses are only 15.76 for set of four. Similar styles are so much more expensive at other stores, and I’m so impressed with the quality and durability of these glasses. We have so many round items in our dinnerware that I chose this slightly squared style, but the entire line of Pioneer Woman glasses are all SO beautiful. They have so many gorgeous decorative glasses in different designs, colors, and shapes for incredible prices. I have my eye on this set next.
5. Galvanized Oval Tub: I was looking for a decorative tub to display chilled drinks at a recent party, but so many of the ones I saw online were extremely expensive and/or had poor reviews. Then I stumbled onto this galvanized tub at Walmart, and it was the perfect size, perfect price at only $8.98, and had stellar reviews. It worked so well at the bridal shower I threw, held a ton of drinks and ice, and didn’t leak during the event. I’d highly recommend this product, and it could work for so many other purposes.
6. Champagne Flute: I don’t drink alcohol, so we don’t own champagne glasses. That’s normally not an issue, but I really wanted to have a mimosa bar at my best friend’s bridal shower at my home! With that being said, I also didn’t want to spend a ton of money on something I’d probably only use once or maybe twice at year at holiday events when others might be drinking.
After buying some extremely overpriced disposable and flimsy champagne glasses on Amazon, I found these sturdy glass champagne flutes for only 96 cents each online at Walmart! I was able to pick them up same day too. SUCH a score! Who would’ve thought that glass champagne glasses would’ve been LESS expensive than disposable plastic?