Best of The Nordstrom Half Yearly SaleTo shop the sale, simply click on any of the items in this picture or scroll down to see more information about each item below. Happy shopping!
1. Chelsea28 A-Line Dress: This little pink number is one of the most gorgeous dresses that I’ve seen this season.
2. Rebecca Minkoff Isobel Tassel Leather Hobo (also available in cognac and black): The perfect everyday handbag. I’m so tempted to buy it in the blush shade.
3. Baublebar Aviva Drop Earrings: I can’t say no to pearl earrings, and this design is so elegant.
4. BP. Rhinestone Crossover Ring (also available in silver): Baublebar makes an identical version of this ring, but I found this version from B.P. for less than half the price.
5. Pleione Ruffled Peplum Back Top: This relaxed-fit top is ideal for everyday wear, and it’s also great for the pregnant mamas out there too.
6. Kate Spade Gramercy Crystal Bezel Bracelet Watch (also available in silver): I’ve been lusting over this watch for years. Now that it’s on sale, it might be time to pull the trigger.
7. Lush Blouson Chiffon Skater Dress: This lightweight dress is so versatile. I can see it working for attending a wedding, dinner parties, date nights, and even wearing to work when layered with a cardigan.
8. Frontal Hoop Earrings: It’s impossible to have too many pairs of lightweight earrings for summer – especially when they’re so inexpensive!
9. Sam Edelman Felicia Ballet Flats (available in in 10 colors in this style + 6 colors in a perforated leather version): I just bought these ballet flats in a nude shade, and oh my goodness, they are the best purchase I’ve made all season. Without a doubt, they are the most comfortable ballet flats I’ve ever worn, and they haven’t given me a single blister. I will definitely be picking up a second color while they’re on sale.
10. Kate Spade New York Kenmare Bracelet Watch (available in 5 colors): Kate Spade knows that anything is better with a bow – even a watch!
11. Rebecca Minkoff Elyssa Lace-Up Flat Sandal (also available in black): I’m such a fan of lace-up sandals for summer, and I love Rebecca Minkoff’s sophisticated take on the trend.
12. BP. Pack of 2 Square Stud Earrings (available in 8 color combos): Two pairs of versatile earrings for less than $8? Yes, please! It doesn’t hurt that they also look exactly like this pair from Kate Spade.
13. BP. Scalloped Faux Leather Tote: This scalloped tote is the cutest bag of the season with the best price.
14. BP. Off The Shoulder Top (available in 5 colors): This fluttery off-the-shoulder top is a gorgeous top to wear with jeans, shorts, skirts, and more all year long. It comes in quite a few shades, but I’m partial to the baby pink version.
15. Sam Edelman Yordana Woven T-Strap Sandal (available in 4 colors): Out of my entire shoe collection, all of my favorite shoes are made by Sam Edelman. They have quality construction and always seem to be extremely comfortable. I think that this woven t-strap sandal needs to be the next addition to my Sam Edelman collection.
16. Chelsea28 Dahlia Perforated Faux Leather Shoulder Bag (also available in white, black, and lilac): I love the feminine detailing on this bag, but I love the low price tag even more.
17. Kate Spade Morris Lane Alli Leather Wallet (also available in blue and yellow): This dainty wallet from Kate Spade is scalloped perfection. Since I’m already buying a scalloped tote bag, I need a scalloped wallet too…right?
18. Lush Deep-V Neck Tee: It’s impossible to have too many t-shirts, and I love the drape-y fit of this affordable tee.
19. Alice + Olivia Meagan Double Layer Off the Shoulder Top: This top just screams summer to me! Such a fun purchase for a vacation.
20. Jeffrey Campbell Minari Sandal (available in 3 colors): You know that I have a thing for bows, so these Jeffrey Campbell bow heels are at the top of my shopping list.
Click the Images to Shop the Best of the Sale
21. WAYF Ruffle Maxi Dress: WAYF always knocks it out the park with their dress collection, and this ruffle maxi is absolutely stunning!
22. Rebecca Minkoff Always On Regan Tote: Rebecca Minkoff handbags are a favorite of mine because they have quality construction and timeless designs without being as pricey as their competitors. This tote is fairly-priced to begin with, so the additional sale discount makes it a no-brainer.
23. Ted Baker Large Cosmetics Case: Quite possibly the cutest cosmetic bag in the world.
24. Sole Society Romy Bootie (available in 4 colors): I am obsessed with the style of these booties, but I’m even more in love with the pricing. Such a great price for such a versatile pair of shoes.
25. Lush Floral Print Popover Shift Dress: Lush is a fabulous line for affordable dresses, and I love the cute floral print on this shift dress.
26. Sam Edelman Hazel Pointy Toe Pump (available in four colors): These heels are an all-time favorite of mine. They’re extremely comfortable and well-made, and I wore my burgundy pair at least two dozen times last fall and winter. I will absolutely be picking up a new pair for summer while they’re on sale! You can see the Sam Edelman Hazel Pointy Toe Pumps styled in outfits here, here, and here.
27. Hunter Original Tall Studded Wedge Rain Boot (also available in sage green): Hunter boots hardly ever go on sale, so it’s a great time to pick up a pair for the rainy summer months. If you’re not a fan of this color, there are quite a few other varieties on sale.
28. Shiraleah Small Pineapple Aluminum Container: Why yes, I do need another pineapple container haha. If you’re a fellow pineapple addict, see my round-up of the best pineapple home decor and gift items.
29. Frontal Hoop Earrings: I’m so in love with these cute earrings for summer. They’d look amazing with an off-the-shoulder dress!
30. Zella Power Live in Leggings: Zella makes the best leggings – period. Grab a pair while they’re on sale!
31. Happy Plugs Carrara iPhone 7 Case (available in 3 marble prints): Such an elegant phone case that can be used throughout the year.
32. Madewell Open Circle Ring: I own a few pieces of Madewell jewelry, and I’ve always been impressed with the quality of construction. This ring might need to be added to my jewelry collection.
33. Ugg Aira – Tehuano Genuine Shearling Slipper (available in 3 colors): Hands down, Ugg makes the best slippers on the market. My husband and I each received a pair for Christmas, and we both wear them every single day. I’m seriously considering buying a second pair while they’re nearly half off.
34. Chelsea28 Satin Pajamas: These pajamas are just so pretty. While I’d love a pair for myself, I think they’d also make a fabulous gift for any of the women in your life.
35. Vince Camuto Lace Fit & Flare Dress: This dress is so breathtakingly beautiful. While it’s great for any date night, it would also be perfect for your bridal shower or rehearsal dinner.
36. Semiprecious Stone Drop Earrings: I just can’t say no to dainty jewelry, so these semiprecious stone earrings are definitely on my shopping list.
37. Pleione Split Neck Roll Sleeve Tunic (available in 8 colors): Pleione makes the best everyday tops for work and play, and everyone raves about this particular design. I think I’m going to pick it up in white and black.
38. Double Ring Drop Earrings: Cute earrings at a really cute price.
39. Love’s Affect Stone Arrowhead Necklace: I just discovered the Love’s Affect line, and I can already tell it’s going to become a lifelong favorite of mine. Their jewelry designs are just so fun, and I love the affordable price range.
40. Nike Air Max Thea Ultra SI Sneaker (also available in Sunset Glow): I never used to be much of a sneaker girl, but now that I’m six months pregnant, you can bet your bottom dollar that I’m rocking sneakers almost every single day. I think this new style from Nike needs to be my next purchase.
Click the Images to Shop the Best of the Nordstrom Sale
More Affordable Finds from The Nordstrom SaleClick the images below to shop the sale or scroll down to see additional details about each item.
1. Pleione Mixed Media Top (available in 3 colors): Could this top get any cuter? I don’t think so!
2. Soludos Flamingo Slip-On Espadrille: Yes, flamingo espadrilles are a necessity.
3. Ray-Ban Standard Original 58mm Aviator Sunglasses: Ray-Ban aviators are a classic for a reason. They match every outfit, and they’ll never go out of style.
4. Socialite Sofia Cold Shoulder Dress (available in 3 colors): I tried this dress on during my last trip to Nordstrom, and it is so, so soft. Plus, it’s bump-friendly if you’re pregnant!
5. Kate Spade New York Lewis Way Pom Pom Tote (also available in “Spice Things Up“): This purse is a showstopper for summer. Think about how fun it would be to bring on vacation.
6. Michael Kors Sawyer Bracelet Watch: This gorgeous watch is such a beauty. It’s on my wishlist!
7. Kate Spade New York Emerson Place Mini Convertible Phoebe Quilted Leather Shoulder Bag: A feminine handbag that every woman needs.
8. Zella To The Max Crop Leggings: As I’ve mentioned before, Zella leggings are the best on the market. DEFINITELY buy a pair. By the way, there are tons of other styles of Zella leggings on sale!
9. Vince Camuto Bevian Flat (available in 3 colors): I love Vince Camuto’s chic take on the lace-up ballet flat trend.
10. Topshop Halo Bar Handle Faux Leather Tote (also available in cream): Such a classy handbag for everyday use. This purse would be perfect for work!
11. Caslon Relaxed Slub Knit U-Neck Tee (available in 7 colors): This t-shirt is well worth the hype. It’s so soft, so flattering, and so cheap!
12. Love’s Affect Jenna Semiprecious Stone Tassel Bracelet: This fun tassel bracelet is the perfect accessory for summer.
13. Lush Ruffle Blouson Dress: I love the ruffle detail on the neckline of this dress!
14. Rebecca Minkoff Mini MAC Convertible Crossbody Bag: The Rebecca Minkoff Mini MAC bag is one of my all time-favorites. I love it so much that I actually own it in two colors! You can see my Rebecca Minkoff Mini MAC handbags styled in outfits here, here, here, and here.
15. Hinge Desi Block Heel Sandal (available in 3 colors): I was obsessed with these shoes in last year’s Anniversary Sale, and I’m still obsessed with them now. It might be time to grab a pair!
16. Leith Off the Shoulder Fit & Flare Dress (also available in black): I own and LOVE this dress. It’s so comfortable, and the style is even flattering with a baby bump! See how I styled this cute off-the-shoulder dress here.
17. Jack Rogers Whipstitched Flip Flop (available in 5 colors): Jack Rogers sandals are another all-time favorite of mine. I’ve owned several pairs over the years, and I’m currently on the market for a new pair. These sandals go with everything, and they can be dressed up or down. I love the style, and I love how long they last. You can see how I’ve styled Jack Rogers sandals in outfits over the years here, here, and here.
18. Marchesa Cluster Button Stud Earrings: I have a major weakness for sparkly earrings, and this style from Marchesa is so beautiful.
19. Kate Spade New York Carlyle Bow Bangle Watch: I think every outfit looks better with a bow, and this fancy watch from Kate Spade is the perfect accessory to accomplish that goal.
20. Cluse La Roche Small Stone Leather Strap Watch: A watch with a marble face? Umm…yes.
Click the Images to Shop The Sale
21. Chelsea28 All You Need Kimono (also available in coral): A silky robe or kimono is something that you need in your wardrobe. It makes getting ready a little bit more glamorous and fun!
22. Steve Madden Kapri Wraparound Lace Sandal (available in 3 colors): This style of sandals will match all of your outfits throughout the summer, so I’d recommend buying a pair while they’re on sale.
23. Frontal Hoop Earrings: These earrings are so fun and a great addition to any look – especially at this amazing price.
24. Bobeau Cold Shoulder Tee (available in 4 colors): Bobeau’s clothing is so comfortable, and I think this cold shoulder shirt will be a versatile to piece to wear all year long.
25. Kut from The Kloth Catherine Distressed Boyfriend Jeans (also available in petite sizing): These jeans are the new love of my life. They’re the most comfortable jeans that I own, and I basically live in them. They come in both regular and petite sizing, and if you’re a pregnant mama too, just go up one size.
26. Hinge Drew Laser Cutout Sandal (available in 3 colors): I just love the cutout detailing on these sandals!
27. Sole Society Gramercy Faux Leather Tote: As soon as I saw this cognac tote in-store at Nordstrom, my eyes lit up. It’s such a fantastic everyday handbag.
28. Baublebar Circus Circle Stud Earrings: I’ve almost bought these pretty Baublebar earrings at least three times, and now that they’re on sale, I think I’ll finally pull the trigger!
29. Love’s Affect Set of 2 Semiprecious Stone Tassel Bracelets: How fun are the colorful tassels on these bracelets?
30. Caslon Linen Blend Off the Shoulder Tee: This tee is a basic piece that everyone needs for summer. It’s ultra-comfy, and it also works as a maternity top.
31. Kate Spade New York Moroccan Tile Stud Earrings: Kate Spade’s jewelry is so fun. I love the light blue color of these earrings.
32. Michael Kors Garner Multifunction Bracelet Watch: A classic watch that would fit into anyone’s wardrobe.
33. Jessica Simpson Claudette Half-D’Orsay Pump: I’m so in love with these d’orsay heels, but I have to say that the sale price is even dreamier than the design.
34. Kate Spade New York Shake Things Up iPhone 7 Case: I’ve been looking for a fun new case for my phone, and I love how the glitter in this case moves around.
35. Hinge Cora Block Heel Sandal (available in 3 colors): I’m starting to have a major thing for Hinge’s shoe line. I love this cute sandal design!
Click the Images to Shop The Nordstrom Sale:
I’ll be spending tomorrow searching for even more great deals from the Nordstrom Half Yearly Sale, and I’d love to know what you find as well. Leave a comment with your favorite sale purchase or sale find, and be sure to bookmark this page and/or my Sale Finds page to stay up-to-date on the latest and greatest from the Nordstrom Half Yearly Sale. Happy shopping, friends!