1. RADEN The A22 22 Inch Wheeled Carry-On Suitcase (available in 4 colors and multiple sizes): This suitcase it the ultimate gift for the traveler in your life. The coordinating iOs app tracks your bag, and the handle acts as a luggage scale. Plus, the suitcase comes with 2 USB ports to charge your devices. Such a lifesaver at the airport!
2. Luckies of London Poker Set: Who doesn’t love a good poker night? This luxe gift will help him host a game night with his buddies in style.
3. Herschel Supply Co. ‘Chapter’ Travel Kit (available in 6 colors): My husband is obsessed with this line of bags, and this simple and stream-lined travel kit stylishly holds all of his travel essentials.
4. Google Home: Ever wanted to have access to Google all-day, every-day? Now you can. The Google home device answers questions, plays music, organizes your schedule, handles all of your devices, and delivers high-quality sound.
5. Apple Watch Series 1: The Apple watch is just so cool. You can monitor your physical activity and health stats, and measure your workouts in addition to sending and receiving texts and phone calls. It’s a fantastic gift idea for anyone who’s on-the-go but still likes to be connected to everything/everyone.
6. Half-Zip Sweater: This sweater looks great paired with any outfit on any guy. It’s a universally-flattering design, and it comes in a wide variety of colors.
7. Camp Socks: I know what you’re thinking. Socks, really? But I’m telling you – guys secretly love socks. These camp socks are always a winner because they’re incredibly soft and comfortable for wearing around the house or even on a long hike.
8. Bowflex SelectTech 552 Adjustable Dumbbells: My husband, dad, and brother all agree that a good set of dumbbells is the ultimate gift for guys, and this adjustable set from Bowflex is top-notch. Instead of having an entire collection of dumbbells, this set can be adjusted to the weight needed at the moment. It’s like an entire weight room in two dumbbells!
9. Leather Billfold Wallet: In my experience, women are much more likely to have a collection of various handbags and wallets to change out. In contrast, the men in my life use the same wallet for years until it literally falls apart. Do the man in your life a favor and replace his wallet before it disintegrates!
10. PlayStation 4 Pro 1TB Console: If you have a gamer in your life, you really can’t go wrong with the Playstation 4 Pro. Awesome graphics, awesome games, awesome console.
11. Monopoly: Game of Thrones Collector’s Edition Board Game: Monopoly is the ultimate board game for kids and adults alike, and this Game of Thrones collector’s edition takes gameplay to a new level of manliness.
12. Gears of War 4: A third-person shooter game for casual gamers who like to play for a few minutes or a few hours.
13. Final Fantasy XV: A great game for serious gamers who like getting immersed into an epic fantasy role playing game.
14. Herschel Supply Co. ‘Novel’ Duffel Bag (available in 9 colors): I just bought my husband this duffel bag, and he is absolutely in love with it. The simple design, quality construction, and medium size make it the perfect weekender bag.
15. Paladone Scott & Lawson 11-in-1 Multi Tool: Guys love gadgets. Plain and simple. This 11-in-1 multi tool may look like an alien device, but it will help him fix just about anything.
16. Watch Dogs 2: An open-world game that’s perfect for anyone who enjoyed the popular series Grand Theft Auto.
17. Battlefield 1: The most anticipated ‘shooter’ game of the season. It has a World War I theme and a huge online following.
18. Origins Men’s Grooming Treats Collection: This grooming set from Origins contains all of the manly beauty products that he needs, and the spa-like scent isn’t the least bit girly. It includes an energizing shave cream, exfoliating scrub, charcoal body wash, and a moisturizer to keep him smooth from head to toe.
19. Xbox One S 500GB Battlefield 1 Bundle (also available on Amazon): The Xbox One system is just amazing. He will LOVE this game system.
20. Ray-Ban Original Aviator Sunglasses: Ray-Ban aviator sunglasses make anyone look cooler. They’re classically-designed, well-made, and incredibly stylish. If aviators aren’t his style, you honestly can’t go wrong with any pair of Ray-Bans.
21. DJI Mavic Pro: Ok, this drone is expensive. It’s really expensive, but I had to include it because it’s so FREAKING cool. My friend Clay bought this drone, and it is single-handedly the coolest piece of technology I’ve ever used. It’s easy to control, has a range of several miles, built-in GPS, image stabilization, and incredibly high-quality video. It makes your home videos look like a professional movie, and I am not exaggerating.
If you’re planning a trip for the new year or know a traveler, this drone is worth every single penny. With that being said, if the price point is just too unrealistic, DJI makes several other high-quality video drones that are much more affordable!
22. Bose SoundLink Color Bluetooth Speaker II (available in 4 colors): This bluetooth speaker will help him jam out to his favorite music by the beach, in the backyard, at a party, you name it. Plus, the quality of Bose sound is out-of-this-world!
23. Jaybird – Freedom F5 In-Ear Wireless Headphones (similar here): Jaybird wireless headphones are majorly trending thanks to their functional design and high-quality sound. There are multiple generations of the technology, so you can find a pair of wireless headphones that fit your budget.
24. GoPro Accessory Kit: This kit comes with every GoPro accessory under the sun, and you won’t believe the crazy-low price!
25. Skagen Jorn Leather Strap Watch: Who doesn’t love a classic watch? This gorgeous design from Skagen is a fashionable accessory to any outfit, and he’ll think of you every time he checks the time.
26. Sephora Favorites Cologne Sampler: A nice bottle of cologne can be a big hit, but how do you know which scent he’ll prefer? This kit from Sephora solves the problem. It contains a variety of bestselling, name-brand colognes in sample-sizes along with a gift certificate for a full-size bottle of cologne. He can sample all of the fragrances in the kit, and then head to Sephora to pick up a full-size bottle of his favorite scent.
27. Borderlands: The Handsome Collection: This game is a great value for money. It features 3 games that each have hilarious humor and tons of action.
28. UGG Ascot Leather Slippers: These slippers couldn’t be more luxurious. The ultra-soft lining makes you feel like you’re walking on air, and the leather design makes these slippers look more like a real shoe. They also make this design without leather for a lower price, and you can also consider these more affordable versions from Nordstrom and Minnetonka.
29. Ray-Ban ‘New Wayfarer’ 55mm Sunglasses: My husband loves these sunglasses so much that he owns three pairs. He keeps one pair in his car, one pair in our home, and one pair for travel. I recommend the classic black or matte black colors for everyday wear, and the folding version is perfect for travel. If the classic Wayfarer design isn’t his style, any pair of Ray-Bans will be a big hit.
30. Rubik’s Cube 2×2: Rubik’s cubes are the ultimate stocking stuffer, but I’m definitely not smart enough to solve one myself. This simplified 2×2 version is less challenging but just as fun!
31. Plaid Flannel Sleep Pants (available in 7 colors): Everyone loves pajama pants. It’s just a fact of life. These sleep pants from Old Navy are ultra-comfy, and they’re usually on sale for under $10 – if not lower!
32. Star Wars Death Star Waffle Maker: Yes, a Death Star waffle maker is a necessary purchase. I mean, who wouldn’t want to eat waffles shaped like everyone’s favorite villain’s home base? If the Death Star isn’t your thing, there’s also a stormtrooper andBB8 version. You can even get a toaster that’s the shape of Darth Vader’s helmet that adds the Star Wars logo to your toast. Don’t forget the Death Star spatula!
33. Dark Souls III: This game is notorious for being extremely challenging and rewarding, so it’s perfect for the advanced or serious gamer. This game is responsible for the coined phrase “git gud” because of how much practice it takes to complete it.
34. Tile (Gen 2) – Phone Finder. Key Finder. Item Finder: I’ve literally bought a Tile for every single person in my family because they’re awesome. It connects to your phone via bluetooth and keep track of whatever it’s attached to. It also works in reverse, so you can locate your phone if you have the Tile. I currently have a Tile on my phone and in my wallet, and I’m going to be adding a few to my most-used luggage pieces this month. Definitely a must-have for anyone who’s constantly losing their keys, wallet, or phone!
35. Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb Extreme Set: Spicebomb is one of the most popular men’s fragrances – and for good reason. It smells absolutely delicious, and the grenade-like packaging will definitely put a smile on his face.
36. Harry’s Men’s Razor with 2 Razor Blades: Harry’s razors are awesome. They’re streamlined, high-quality, and have an extremely reasonable price point. This starter kit is the perfect stocking stuffer or gift idea under $10 for any man on your list, or you can purchase a monthly subscription for a larger gift.
37. Roku Streaming Stick: We use our Roku apps on a daily basis, and this streaming stick is a convenient an affordable way to access Netflix, Hulu, HBO Now, or any of your favorite streaming apps from any TV.
38. Overwatch – Origins Edition: A fresh concept on the ‘shooter’ genre if Call of Duty has become stale.
39. Titanfall 2: A brand new game just released for the holiday season that boasts great graphics and original gameplay.
40. MVMT Leather Strap Watch 45mm: MVMT watches are fairly new to the fashion scene, but they’ve already made a big impact. The trendy design and sturdy construction matches up to more expensive brands, but the entire MVMT collection boasts a lower price that its competitors.
41. Amazon Prime Gift Membership: Amazon Prime is the best gift. Period. End of story. It allows you to receive free same-day or overnight shipping on almost all Prime orders, video and music streaming, and all sorts of fun perks. It makes life so much easier for anyone with a busy schedule!
42. Bose QuietComfort 35 Acoustic Noise Cancelling Wireless Headphones (available in 2 colors): These miraculous headphones will cancel out all of the distracting noise in your environment. It’s ideal for frequent travelers, students, or the music/gaming/movie enthusiast on your list.
And there you have it. 42 unique Christmas gift ideas for men that he’s guaranteed to love. I’d love to know what you’re buying for the men in your life. What’s on their wish list this year? Happy shooping!
More Christmas Gift IdeasFor more Christmas gift ideas, check out my Christmas Gift Guide page to see all of my favorite gift ideas for men and everyone on your shopping list or check out these posts and holiday giveaways!
MAC Nutcracker Sweet Lipstick Set Giveaway
Stocking Stuffer Giveaway: Zoella Beauty, Vaseline, and Sugar Paper LA
The Best Christmas Gift Ideas for Women under $15
The Best Christmas Gift Ideas for Women under $25
Christmas Gift Ideas for Women Under $30
Christmas Gift Ideas for Women under $50
Christmas Gift Ideas for Women
Luxury Gift Ideas for Women
Christmas Gift Ideas That Give Back to Charity
The Best Christmas Gift Ideas for Women
Christmas Gift Ideas for Girly Girls
For Beauty Lovers:
Christmas Gift Ideas for Beauty Lovers + MAC Cosmetics giveaway
Holiday Beauty Gift Sets Under $15
Holiday Beauty Gift Sets Under $10
Christmas Gift Ideas for Men
Christmas Gift Ideas for Teens
Christmas Gift Ideas for Kids
The Best Christmas Stocking Stuffers for Women
Christmas Stocking Stuffer Ideas
Best Stocking Stuffers for Her