Best Christmas Gift Ideas for Beauty Lovers
1. MAC Nutcracker Sweet Nude Mini Lipstick Kit (currently 25% off): The MAC holiday gift set is too cute. I picked it up at the MAC Nutcracker Sweet event at Disney Springs, and these lipsticks have been some of my favorites this month. The set includes mini versions of Whirl, Creme Cup, Nouvelle Vogue, and Kinda Sexy, and it’s the perfect collection of nude lippies. The colors are to-die-for, and MAC’s signature vanilla scent can’t be beat. P.S. If you have your eyes on this gift set, be sure to read through this entire post. There might be a surprise for you!
2. diptyque Votive Candle Set: This diptyque candle set is every girly girl’s dream. Everything about these candles screams luxury from the rich scents to the chic packaging. She’ll love each scent in this collection, and the jars can be re-used after the candle is finished burning to hold herlipsticks, lip glosses, or makeup brushes.
3. Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Eye Shadow: This eye shadow palette is one of my favorite beauty releases of 2016. It contains 14 high-quality eye shadows that flatter every skin tone and blend like a dream. Definitely a must-have in every beauty lover’s collection.
4. Origins Superstars Collection: I’ve been testing out a wide variety of Origins skincare products over the past few months, and I am so impressed with their entire line. This gift set includes some of my favorites from their range, including a full-size High-Potency Night-A-Mins Mineral-Enriched Renewal Cream (which I’ve been using and LOVING), full-size GinZing Refreshing Eye Cream to Brighten and Depuff (SUCH a good eye cream), and smaller sizes of the Original Skin Retexturizing Mask with Rose Clay, Checks and Balances Frothy Face Wash, Ginger Souffle Whipped Body Cream, and the Ginger Burst Savory Body Wash. If you’re looking for a comprehensive skincare set, this holiday collection is the perfect gift idea. It includes amazing products, and the value for the money is insane. Such a good deal!
5. It Cosmetics All That Glitters Brush Set: It Cosmetics make my favorite makeup brushes – hands down. They’re soft, high-quality, and don’t shed or lose their shape. This festive set contains a powder brush, foundation brush, eyeshadow brush, concealer brush, liner/brow brush, along with a glitter clutch. Plus, the handles of each brush is coated in silver glitter. Too cute!
6. Butter London The Most Wonderful of All Nail Lacquer Collection: Butter London makes some of the most beautiful nail polishes on the market, and this extravagant gift set includes a rainbow of their most popular shades. Any die-hard mani/pedi lover will be delighted to see this nail polish gift set underneath the Christmas tree.
7. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit – Surreal Light: Hourglass Ambient Lighting powders have been featured on my blog at least a dozen times. The formula is dreamy, and they give the skin a natural glow that doesn’t look like you’ve caked on a pound of makeup. You just look lit from within. This beautiful palette contains marbled packaging and a selection of Hourglass finishing powders, highlighters, and blushes.
8. Buxom Freezes Over 15 Piece Mini Lip Collection: Buxom makes some of the best lip products on the market, and this over-the-top gift set features some of the prettiest colors in their line. She’ll have a fun lipstick or lip gloss to wear every day of the month!
9. bareMinerals Gen Nude Matte Liquid Lipcolor in Naughty: I have quickly fallen in love with the bareMinerals Gen Nude Matte Liquid Lipcolor formula, and the holiday shade of Naughty is just too fun! Who doesn’t love a classic deep red lip around the holidays?
10. Wet Brush Pro Detangle Hair Brush: The Wet Brush gets rid of all of your hair’s tangles and knots without tearing out your hair. It’s honestly a miracle worker, and every woman should own one (or two or three).
11. It Cosmetics Confidence in a Cream Your Home & Away Set: I have rambled at length about my love affair for this moisturizer (see my skincare favorites post), and this gift set is a great way to pick up a full-size and travel-size container for a fabulous price.
12. T3 Mini Miracles Set: My cousin Michelle bought me this T3 travel blow dryer for my birthday, and I quickly noticed a difference in my hair. Despite the blow dryer’s petite size, it dries my hair quickly and eliminates almost all of my hair’s natural frizz. It folds up into a compact space, so it’s ideal for traveling. This holiday season, you can pick up the travel-sized hair dryer AND a mini flat iron for only a few dollars more. While you can purchase both products individually, this gift set is almost like a buy one, get one free sale!
13. tarte Tarteist Pro To Go Amazonian Clay Palette: I am die-hard fan of Tarte’s eye shadow range, and this travel-sized palette contains every shade you need for a glamorous everyday look.
14. Laura Mercier ‘Sweet Temptations – Crème Brûlée’ Duet: Laura Mercier’s body care range is just heavenly. The scents are delicious, and the formulas are oh-so-dreamy. If you’re a fan of sweet scents, you’ll love this crème brûlée duo.
15. T3 Whirl Trio Interchangeable Styling Wand: T3’s curling irons are world-famous for their quality and aesthetics, and this styling wand trio certainly lives up to its reputation. It heats up quickly, won’t damage your hair, and creates long-lasting curls.
16. Clinique Pop Matte Lip Colour + Primer: I’ve been wearing the Clinique Pop Lip lipsticks all year long, and I have yet to be disappointed by a single shade. I raved abotu the formula in my Ride or Die Makeup post, and I’ve since added a few colors from the matte range to my collection. These lipsticks are beautifully-pigmented, ultra-smooth, and give your lips the most beautiful color.
17. philosophy ‘the gingerbread house’ set: This collection of holiday beauty products smells delicious enough to eat! With scents like Spiced Gingerbread Cookie, Peppermint Stick, Sugar Sprinkles, Fresh Cream, and Pink Marshmallow Buttercream, you’ll smell like you walked out of a holiday bakery.
18. Jo Malone London Cologne Collection: Jo Malone makes the most luxurious perfumes on the market. These unique scents can be worn separately or combined to create your own signature scent.
19. tarte Tartelette In Bloom Clay Eyeshadow Palette: This Tarte palette is one of my most-used and most-loved (see my Ride or Die Makeup post) eye shadow palettes. The collection of shades is perfect for day or night, and the creamy formula and delicious vanilla scent are just perfect.
20. Sephora Favorites Perfume Sampler: I always, always suggest these perfume samplers in my gift guides because they are such a fun gift idea. She’ll receive a box with a selection of trial-sized, brand-name perfumes, and after testing each scent, she can use the enclosed gift certificate to buy a full-size version of her favorite scent.
21. Macy’s 5-Pc. Lip Sampler Set: I had to do a double-take when I saw this gift set at Macy’s It includes travel-sized lipsticks from Laura Mercier, Clinique, Clarins, Bobbi Brown, and full-size Lancome lipstick…and yet it’s less than the price of one Lancome lipstick. SUCH a good bargain!
22. Fresh Mask Ritual Complexion Kit: I’ve been using the Fresh masks religiously over the past few weeks, and I’ve really enjoyed the results. They feature high-end ingredients that make your skin glow. This kit contains a few of their bestselling products that she’s guaranteed to love.
23. It Cosmetics City Chic Brush Set: As I mentioned earlier, It Cosmetics make the best makeup brushes on the market. This fun holiday gift set includes a powder brush, blush brush, foundation brush, eyeshadow brush, crease brush, and a cute rose gold bag. She’ll have everything she needs to get ready for a night on the town.
24. Drybar ‘The Big Hair Blowout’ Kit: Drybar’s hair products give you ultra-glamorous locks, and this mega gift set has all of their bestselling products.
25. NARS Narsissist Unfiltered Cheek Palette (available in 2 color varieties): NARS blushes are the stuff that dreams are made of, and this beautiful palette contains a variety of their most beautiful shades.
26. Birchbox Gift Subscription: Who doesn’t like receiving a fun package in the mail each month? Birchbox is a beauty subscription that sends custom-picked, travel-sized beauty goodies to your door each month. Plus, you can review the products and earn free gift certificates to shop on their website. Monthly subscriptions start at $10/month, and you can also purchase 3 months for $30, 6 months for $60, or a full year for $110.
27. Aveda A Gift of Renewal for Your Journey Collection: This hand cream has quickly become one of my all-time favorites. The ultra-hydrating formula makes your hands feel soft and smooth even in the coldest weather.
28. Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupté Shine & Volume Effet Faux Cils Baby Doll Set: Every girl loves YSL. It’s just a fact of life. This gift set lets her try out some of the most popular YSL beauty items for a fraction of the normal cost.
29. Clinique 10 Days of Clinique: This cute beauty advent calendar contains ten of Clinique’s best-selling makeup and skincare items. Such a fun gift!
30. Shu Uemura Cosmic Black Premium Curler Murakami Holiday Collection: Shu Uemura has a reputation for making the world’s best eyelash curlers, and now they’re earned the award for the world’s cutest eyelash curler thanks to their collaboration with Murakami! Your eyelashes will look longer and stay curled all day long, and the limited-edition Murakami packaging will look darling next to your makeup collection!
31. Origins Plantscriptions SPF 25 Power Anti-Aging Cream: This anti-aging moisturizer is the bomb.com. It’s packed with nutrients and moisture, and it works miracles on your skin.
32. Urban Decay Naked Ultimate Basics: Urban Decay is one my all-time favorite makeup brands, and their Ultimate basics palette lives up to their stellar reputation. It contains a mix of high-quality and easy-to-wear neutral shades that she can use on a daily basis. See my full review here.
33. MAC Nutcracker Sweet Pink Patentpolish Kit: This cute holiday gift set from MAC contains a selection of glossy lipsticks that give your lips the perfect dose of color and shine.
34. Estée Lauder ‘Real Cheeky – Pure Color Envy’ Blush & Contour Kit: Know someone who likes variety? This fabulous Estée Lauder gift set includes four blushes, a bronzer, and a highlighter. She’ll have enough product to create dozens of new looks!
35. IT Cosmetics Special Edition Most Wished For Holiday Palette with Gift Box: You guys know that I’m an It Cosmetics addict, and this holiday palette is the best way to sample some of their best products. It includes 18 eye shadows, six lipsticks, four undereye correctors, three blushes, bronzer, and a powder and creme highlighter. Such a steal for the amount of product you get!
36. Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Beauty on the Go: Yes, Bum Bum Cream is a thing, and yes, it’s awesome. The smell and texture of this hydrating lotion will knock you off your feet, and you’ll buying Bum Bum Cream for everyone you know. It’s addictive!
37. tarte Tarteist PRO Glow to Go Highlight & Contour Palette: I just picked up the full-size version of this palette, and the formula is absolutely beautiful. This smaller-sized palette will help her contour and highlight her cheekbones to perfection.
38. CLARISONIC ‘Mia Fit – Pink’ Skin Cleansing System: I received the Clarisonic Mia Fit earlier this year, and I’ve been really impressed with the gentleness and effectiveness of this exfoliating skin brush. It will remove every last bit of oil, dirt, and makeup residue to give you your best skin ever.
39. LAVANILA Vanilla Coconut Roller-Ball: This roller ball perfume mixes the scents of vanilla and coconut to create the beach lover’s perfect scent.
40. MAC Tinted Lipglass: MAC lip glosses are classic for a reason. They’re awesome! The formula is slightly sticky, so they last for hours on end. Some of my favorite shades are Angel, Candy Yum Yum, Girl About Town, Pink Lemonade, and Pink Nouveau.
41. The Estée Edit Gritty & Glow Magnetic Eye and Face Palettes: The Estée Edit knocked it out of the park with these palettes. They contain a mix of eye shadows and highlighters that are out-of-this-world. The ultra-creamy formula and flattering shades make this palette duo a real winner. Plus, you could split up the palettes to create two lower-priced gifts.
Whether the beauty lover in your family is a lipstick addict, skincare junkie, or nail polish fiend, there’s guaranteed to be an item on this list that’s a perfect fit.
Holiday Beauty GiveawayAnd now that I’ve tempted you with over 40 of the best Christmas gift ideas for beauty lovers including a wide variety of holiday beauty kits, it’s only fair that I offer a little giveaway. Simply enter using the giveaway widget below to enter to win a MAC Nutcracker Sweet Nude Mini Lipstick Kit, and be on the lookout for more giveaways throughout the rest of the month. Good luck!
More Christmas Gift IdeasFor more Christmas gift ideas, check out my Christmas Gift Guide page to see all of my favorite gift ideas for men and everyone on your shopping list or check out these posts:
Stocking Stuffer Giveaway: Zoella Beauty, Vaseline, and Sugar Paper LA
The Best Christmas Gift Ideas for Women under $15
The Best Christmas Gift Ideas for Women under $25
Christmas Gift Ideas for Women Under $30
Christmas Gift Ideas for Women under $50
Christmas Gift Ideas for Women
Luxury Gift Ideas for Women
Christmas Gift Ideas That Give Back to Charity
The Best Christmas Gift Ideas for Women
Christmas Gift Ideas for Girly Girls
For Beauty Lovers:
Holiday Beauty Gift Sets Under $15
Holiday Beauty Gift Sets Under $10
The Best Christmas Gift Ideas for Men
Christmas Gift Ideas for Men
Christmas Gift Ideas for Teens
Christmas Gift Ideas for Kids
The Best Christmas Stocking Stuffers for Women
Christmas Stocking Stuffer Ideas
The Best Stocking Stuffers for Women