Christmas Gift Ideas for Women under $25
2. Voluspa ‘Maison Blanc’ Mini Tin Candle Trio: This candle set is top-notch. The packaging and scent of each candle is just heavenly!
3. Becca Glow on The Go Shimmering Skin Perfector Moonstone Set: I’ve gushed about Becca highlighters before (see: Ride or Die makeup products and Summer Beauty Favorites), and this set is just as glorious as the full-size version. It comes with a travel-sized powder and liquid highlighter in Becca’s famous Moonstone shade, and they add a luminous glow to any makeup look.
4. The Drybar Guide to Good Hair for All by Alli Webb: The Drybar is world famous for its signature hair styles, and in this book, the founder of The Drybar is spilling all of her secrets. You’ll find out how to re-create all of your favorite hairstyles, so every day can be a good hair day.
5. ban.do Peekaboo Clutch Bag (available in 3 colors): I’m seriously crushing on this baby pink clutch bag. It’s perfect for organizing your purse, storing or your makeup, or stashing in your carry-on bag. Definitely a must-have for any student, makeup lover, or traveler on your shopping list.
6. Ananas Trinket Dish & Clips: Michelle bought me this adorable pineapple dish for Christmas last year, and it’s been a mainstay on my desk ever since. It’s the perfect size for storing small office supplies, jewelry, or makeup, and it’s honestly just so cute. You can see featured it on my Instagram here and here to get a better idea of the size/look.
7. Lorac Happy Hour Hues Alter Ego Lip Gloss Collection: Lip gloss sets don’t always catch my eye, but this set is something special. As soon as I swatched the shades in Ulta, I knew that this gift set was a winner. All of the shades would be flattering on a variety of skin tones, and the smooth texture and pigmentation levels are guaranteed to please any beauty lover.
8. Rifle Paper Co Bon Voyage Calendar: Rifle Paper Co. makes the most beautiful paper goods, and this calendar is one of my favorite new releases from their line. Every single month is equally beautiful, and it’s a great decor piece for any office.
9. ban.do The Getaway Passport Holder in I’m Outta Here: A girl’s gotta travel in style, and this sassy passport holder is guaranteed to make any passport a little bit snazzier!
10. Butter London Cheerfull Petite Nail Lacquer Collection: Butter London nail polishes are extremely high-quality, but they are so extremely pricey. Thankfully, this gift set allows you to try out six shades for the price of two polishes!
11. Gift Boutique Bags 1-2-3 Luggage Tag Box Set: At the airport baggage claim, everyone’s suitcases looks exactly the same. She’ll be able to spot her bags in no time with this cute and colorful luggage tag set.
12. Origins Prep & Mask: Origins masks are ah-mazing. AMAZING. I’ve been testing out all of the products in this set, and they’re perfect for anyone who loves a good pamper session. They’re effective and luxurious!
13. Sephora Favorites Perfume Travel Sampler (includes a gift card for a free full-size rollerball fragrance): I always include the Sephora perfume sampler sets in my gift guides, and it’s for a very good reason: they ROCK. I’ve bought at least two of these sampler sets for gifts every single year for the past ten years. They allow the gift’s recipient to try out a variety of best-selling fragrances and then receive a free full-size version of their favorite scent. This year they’ve added a more affordable version for rollerball fragrances, and it’s the perfect gift idea for any woman on your list.
14. Bite Beauty The Perfect Bite Set: Bite Beauty lipsticks are such a treat to use. The formula is creamy and ultra-moisturizing, and the colors are always flattering and easy to wear. This gift set includes mini sizes of four best-selling colors, and all of the shades can be mixed and matched to create even more colors.
15. It Cosmetics Confidence In A Cream Holiday Ornament: This moisturizer is the best moisturizer I’ve ever used. Period. End of story. It works miracles, and you need it. This special holiday-edition comes in a smaller size that’s just plain darling. You can listen to me gush about this product even more in my Skincare Favorites post.
16. Jonathan Adler Zebra Dish: This decorative tray is a fun addition to any woman’s desk or closet. It’s the perfect size for storing small office supplies, jewelry, or even your phone and car keys.
17. The Sprinkles Baking Book: 100 Secret Recipes from Candace’s Kitchen: Sprinkles is one of the most popular bakeries in the country, and in this cookbook, the owner is sharing 100 of her top-secret recipes. Such a fun gift idea for the cooks and bakers in your life.
18. Tile Mate – Key Finder. Phone Finder. Anything Finder: I love, love, love my Tile. I lose just about everything, but thankfully, I never lose my phone or keys anymore thanks to my Tile! I simply fasten it onto my keychain, and the corresponding iPhone app allows you to trigger an alarm on your tile to help you find the keys. Similarly, you can also tap the Tile itself to trigger your iPhone to ring – even if it’s on silent. It’s amazing, and I gave one to each of my family members last year for Christmas. Here’s a full review on Tile if you’re interested.
19. Old Navy Sueded Sherpa-Lined Moccasin Slippers (available in 7 colors): I’m one of those people that is always cold, and these fuzzy slippers don’t disappoint. The moccasin style is really cute, and the design comes in seven different colors. P.S. They’re currently on sale for only $10!
20. Pixi By Petra Best of Bright Discovery Kit: This gift set includes three of my all-time favorite Pixi by Petra skincare products in one handy-dandy kit. I’ve already purchased three of these gifts to give as gifts, and I may have to pick up one for myself too. All three products will do wonders for your skin! See my thoughts on all three products in my Skincare Favorites post.
21. Philosophy March of The Sweet Treats Set: Philosophy products are always crowdpleasers thanks to their delicious scents and cute packaging. Anyone will love this trio of sweet frosting body lotion, spiced gingerbread cookie shower gel/shampoo/body wash, and sugar sprinkles lip gloss.
22. Dash Mini 4-Inch Waffle Maker: Who doesn’t love waffles? I mean, is there anything better than the hotels that have waffle makers? Just in case you’re wondering, the answer is no, there is not anything better. This adorable mini waffle maker will make all of her breakfast dreams come true. It’s also a perfect gift idea for anyone who lives in a small apartment or dorm.
23. Pacifica Roll-On Perfume Trio: Pacifica’s scents are absolutely dreamy, and this gift includes three of their best-selling fragrances in a convenient roller ball format that are perfect for carrying in your purse.
24. L’Oreal Paris Cosmetics Colour Riche La Palette Lip (available in pink, nude, or plum): I love, love, love these lip palettes! I had the chance to test them out at The Blog Societies conference, and I’ve been using them ever since. The formula is smooth and creamy, and the convenient palette format allows you to mix and match shades to create your ideal color. I’ll be doing a full review on these lip palettes shortly, but until then, just trust me. They’re such a fun gift idea for any beauty queen.
25. Old Navy Oversized Flannel Scarf (available in 7 colors): I just bought two of these scarves, and oh my goodness, they’re so snuggly and soft and versatile and just everything. They look fabulous with any fall or winter outfit, and they can also be used as a blanket on chilly days. These oversized scarves might just be the perfect Christmas gift!
26. BH Cosmetics Studded Couture 12-Piece Makeup Brush Set: This makeup brush set is excellent quality for the price, so you’ll have all of the brushes you need to create an Instagram-worthy makeup look.
27. Clinique Pop Lip Lipstick: These lipsticks are the bomb.com! I mentioned my love for this lipstick line in my Ride or Die makeup post, and I’ve already bought more shades. The formula is just perfect, and the color range is so fun. If you need a fun gift idea, definitely pick up one of these lipsticks. She’s guaranteed to love any shade from the line!
28. Buxom White Hot Lips 3-Piece Mini Lip Collection: Buxom lip sets are always at the top of my Christmas list, and this 3-piece gift set couldn’t be cuter. If you have a lipstick fanatic in your family or circle of friends, this trio of lipstick and lip gloss is the perfect gift idea.
29. Old Navy Cable-Knit Slipper Booties for Women (also available in charcoal): As I mentioned earlier, I’m completely obsessed with slippers. I am always cold, and these cable-knit slipper booties are so warm and cozy on your feet!
30. Era Home Kate Frame: If you’re looking for a thoughtful gift idea, consider purchasing this beautiful white and rose gold picture frame and adding in a family photo for your loved one.
31. Jo Malone Bath Oil: Looking for an extravagant gift idea that isn’t too expensive? This Jo Malone bath oil is ultra-luxurious, but the $25 price tag won’t break the bank.
32. Old Navy Micro Fleece Drawstring Pants for Women (available in 5 colors/patterns): I just bought a pair of these fleece pajamas, and I’m really tempted to go buy the other colors. The micro fleece fabric is extremely soft, and it will keep you warm on chilly winter evenings. P.S. They’re currently on sale for only $7!
33. Kiehl’s Since 1851 ‘Jeremyville – Grapefruit’ Body Care Duo: Kiehl’s Creme de Corps body lotion is well-known for being one of the most moisturizing and luxurious body creams on the market. This fun gift set includes a grapefruit-scented version of the original formula Creme de Corps lotion plus a coordinating body scrub. It will keep your skin baby soft in the winter weather.
34. Ban.do Hot Stuff Thermal Travel Mug: Because who wouldn’t love a super sparkly mug? Pair it with a Starbucks gift card for a gift that’s guaranteed to please.
35. It Cosmetics Je Ne Sais Quoi Your Perfect Pink Duo: I’ve used both of these products for years because they are ultra-moisturizing and give your lips the perfect pink hue. I’ve gone through multiple tubes of both products, and I always buy this gift set when it’s available. You can get two products for the price of one! See my thoughts on the lip gloss in my Ride or Die makeup post.
36. China Glaze 12 Days of China Glaze: This gift set comes in 12 mini China Glaze nail polishes, so she’ll be perfectly polished all year long!
37. H&M Shopper Tote Bag with Ties (also comes in black): This versatile handbag is the perfect bag for everyday wear. It will match everything in her closet and hold all of life’s daily necessities.
38. Small Tassels Jewelry Box (available in six colors): I’m dying over how cute this travel jewelry box is. I mean, just look at those tassels!
39. Clinique ‘Sweet Pots’ Sugar Scrub & Lip Balm (available in 5 colors): Want to make her Christmas extra sweet? This lip duo features an exfoliating sugar scrub and moisturizing lip balm to make your lips soft and smooth.
Now that you’ve learned about 39 of the best Christmas gift ideas for women under $25, I’d love to know your favorite Christmas gift ideas. Is there a certain store or certain gift that you buy every single year? A showstopper gift that you’ll never forget? Leave a comment below, and let’s get a conversation started!
Shop The Best Christmas Gift Ideas for Women Under $25
More Christmas Gift IdeasFor more Christmas gift ideas, check out my Christmas Gift Guide page to see all of my favorite gift ideas for men and everyone on your shopping list or check out these posts and holiday giveaways!
MAC Nutcracker Sweet Lipstick Set Giveaway
Stocking Stuffer Giveaway: Zoella Beauty, Vaseline, and Sugar Paper LA
The Best Christmas Gift Ideas for Women under $15
The Best Christmas Gift Ideas for Women under $25
Christmas Gift Ideas for Women Under $30
Christmas Gift Ideas for Women under $50
Christmas Gift Ideas for Women
Luxury Gift Ideas for Women
Christmas Gift Ideas That Give Back to Charity
The Best Christmas Gift Ideas for Women
Christmas Gift Ideas for Girly Girls
For Beauty Lovers:
Christmas Gift Ideas for Beauty Lovers + MAC Cosmetics giveaway
Holiday Beauty Gift Sets Under $15
Holiday Beauty Gift Sets Under $10
Christmas Gift Ideas for Men
Christmas Gift Ideas for Teens
Christmas Gift Ideas for Kids
The Best Christmas Stocking Stuffers for Women
Christmas Stocking Stuffer Ideas
Best Stocking Stuffers for Her